• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Has anyone ever done a daily dungeon and not gotten the reward? Just happened to me, I chose the slot with a purple skill card, go back and nothing's there. Waited 10 minutes, closed and restarted game, still nothing.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Decent day. Combined for Deathcrown and Princess Mercedes. It will be awhile until I can manage to get another SSS combine. Current party effect with brightspark, deathcrown, and brightspark

NGF49eB.jpg

Sciel

Decent day. Combined for Deathcrown and Princess Mercedes. It will be awhile until I can manage to get another SSS combine. Current party effect with brightspark, deathcrown, and brightspark
Quite a love triangle you've got going there in your party lol.

Brightspark was listed twice. I'm assuming you meant Mercedes?

Either way, you got the trio of ownage. That is at least 3 automatic party buffs.

Meanwhile, I sac-ed my SS Dark Lance and got an SSS Black Dino Tyran. Again, I could really use an SSS healer like Mercedes right about now, especially since Myth Fortress enemies keep sniping my Ranran.

Chaos17

I changed guild, I hope the new one will have more active players.
I'm advancing really slowly in Myth, I try to advance when there is the 120 sec bonus ally duration so I could take a friend dps with me.
My none maxed SS ally is really hurting at the moment my team but I can't affort to max it, so I prefer to bet on making a SSS asap.

Gratz, I'm jelly after your Brightspark, I need her so bad in my priest party, lol.

Meanwhile, I sac-ed my SS Dark Lance and got an SSS Black Dino Tyran. Again, I could really use an SSS healer like Mercedes right about now, especially since Myth Fortress enemies keep sniping my Ranran.
Black Dino is a really cool tank!
But i understand you, my friend had a mage as main character and couldn't continue Myth because of lack of an AoE healer.
So he reroller and made a priest, then he was able to finish Myth :x

Brightspark was listed twice. I'm assuming you meant Mercedes?

Either way, you got the trio of ownage. That is at least 3 automatic party buffs.

Ranran is more than sufficient for clearing Myth Fortress. And Tyran has AoE taunt so is a really good tank. Part of it is just luck. Wait for the extended ally duration and use a healer friend for boss levels. For non boss levels sometimes you just have to try them a few times until you get easy waves of trash

I changed guild, I hope the new one will have more active players.
I'm advancing really slowly in Myth, I try to advance when there is the 120 sec bonus ally duration so I could take a friend dps with me.
My none maxed SS ally is really hurting at the moment my team but I can't affort to max it, so I prefer to bet on making a SSS asap.

Gratz, I'm jelly after your Brightspark, I need her so bad in my priest party, lol.

Black Dino is a really cool tank!
But i understand you, my friend had a mage as main character and couldn't continue Myth because of lack of an AoE healer.

Tyran really does look like a cool tank. I'll need to get his equipment all set up and whatnot before I can use him as a main tank.

Ranran is more than sufficient for clearing Myth Fortress. And Tyran has AoE taunt so is a really good tank. Part of it is just luck. Wait for the extended ally duration and use a healer friend for boss levels. For non boss levels sometimes you just have to try them a few times until you get easy waves of trash

At this rate, I'm certain that I will need to reset the skills on at least one of my characters. Either my priest character resets to an ultimate heal specialization or my mage character resets to an ultimate sheep character.

That's where I'm at. Cleared Myth with Warrior, but I don't have a single tank. I used to have SS Ger, but he was the first thing I combined for SSS. So now I'm stuck on my Rogue. Made it to Landing Garden, but i think that's the end of the line for me until i get a tank.

Meanwhile, I can't even break 5% in Arena or Labyrinth.

I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong in arena. I us SSS Deathcrown (warrior) Turq (mage), Freyd (rogue), and Farq (archer) all at +MAX and Ranran at MAX+4 and I regularly lose to people 1-2 levels below me, or with totally un-upgraded SSS.

None of my units are bottom tier, most are even pretty good, so idk what the problem is. Gear is decent too, but perhaps i need to focus more on stamina/def instead of offensive stats?

Kalavaras

Banned
Arena is all about sniping. Just refresh till you see something you can take on. My average team of SSS plus SS Dark Breath helper got destroyed by rogues with decent yet not really upgraded teams. Was quite fun watching the rogue soloing my team if I couldnt keep the whole team in full hp and there was any form of CC on my priest main.

Chaos17

Arena is all about sniping. Just refresh till you see something you can take on. My average team of SSS plus SS Dark Breath helper got destroyed by rogues with decent yet not really upgraded teams. Was quite fun watching the rogue soloing my team if I couldnt keep the whole team in full hp and there was any form of CC on my priest main.

Same for me and my friend mage!
We're stying away from rogue now in arena because they're ale to solo our whole team *shiver*

Einbroch

Banned
Btw, if you haven't gotten the arena costume for season one, get it while you can. It seems they change the costume every season.

garath

Lol. Got bumped out of the top 10% of arena by a tiny margin. Whoops. Guess I should have paid more attention. Oh well, I'll hammer it this week.

Got my SS Sorcerer Muir MAX and level 55. Need to gear him out still then I'll take on Gram Myth again. Hopefully he's the difference. I'd really like to complete that.

Yaari

Ah, thats you.

I don't remember how many times I attacked your team in Arena thinking I could win, and I lost every time. Lol. And that was before you got those 2.

I'll leave you alone from now on. Bleh.
Nice luck combining getting those 3.

BTW: Anyone that upgraded a SSS. Do you follow that guide? It tells me to upgrade a SSS with B's at 9%. I've dropped 10 B's into it and still no luck. I'm sure its efficient that way but do you guys do it at 9% too?

Einbroch

Banned
I get 15-18% then pump B's.

Also I'm so annoyed at Rogues. Don't mind me, just took out your entire team but the Rogue is still alive. 5/5 units alive for me, all with decent health...oh whoops I lost.

It's bull.

Yaari

I get 15-18% then pump B's.

Also I'm so annoyed at Rogues. Don't mind me, just took out your entire team but the Rogue is still alive. 5/5 units alive for me, all with decent health...oh whoops I lost.

It's bull.

Were you bullying my team again? :(

Yeah guess I should probably go for 15-18 too then. This 9% stuff isn't working very well.

Ah, thats you.

I don't remember how many times I attacked your team in Arena thinking I could win, and I lost every time. Lol. And that was before you got those 2.

I'll leave you alone from now on. Bleh.
Nice luck combining getting those 3.

BTW: Anyone that upgraded a SSS. Do you follow that guide? It tells me to upgrade a SSS with B's at 9%. I've dropped 10 B's into it and still no luck. I'm sure its efficient that way but do you guys do it at 9% too?

I use (at most) 1 S followed by As until i skill it up. I don't use Bs at all because I don't want any competition among fodder for different tiers. For example I don't want my SSS and SS competing over Bs, it's not like they're super common, even in Myth. I'm still starved for Bs just skilling up the SSs I have, so I don't want to make it any worse.

Yaari

I use (at most) 1 S followed by As until i skill it up. I don't use Bs at all because I don't want any competition among fodder for different tiers. For example I don't want my SSS and SS competing over Bs, it's not like they're super common, even in Myth. I'm still starved for Bs just skilling up the SSs I have, so I don't want to make it any worse.

That's an interesting take at it. I agree somewhat
I've made too much SSS,s at this point though. Have already used too much A's to make those. I could make more SSS's but most will fall outside of my team unless they are good.

I guess I'll try to work with 12-15% for now. I don't want to waste this many B's when they are still so useful.

That's an interesting take at it. I agree somewhat
I've made too much SSS,s at this point though. Have already used too much A's to make those. I could make more SSS's but most will fall outside of my team unless they are good.

I guess I'll try to work with 12-15% for now. I don't want to waste this many B's when they are still so useful.

I'm hoping with this new nightmare difficulty it becomes easier to get Bs.

Another unrelated question. Recently I brought a rogue up, and along the way, from like 12-20 i kept getting rewards every time i levelled with tickets and shoes. The message would always say "I've sent you a reward for reaching level 17" or something.

Then I levelled a mage to 25 and never got that again. Makes getting through normal take much longer when you aren't getting shoe refreshes.

Does anyone know what triggers those rewards?

Yaari

Another unrelated question. Recently I brought a rogue up, and along the way, from like 12-20 i kept getting rewards every time i levelled with tickets and shoes. The message would always say "I've sent you a reward for reaching level 17" or something.

Then I levelled a mage to 25 and never got that again. Makes getting through normal take much longer when you aren't getting shoe refreshes.

Yeah that's an event for leveling a character to 30. You get supported with items. But its a one time deal. I don't have the link but that's pretty much it.

garath

It was the level up event they were having. You only get those rewards once.

garath

I thought ingot them when i first started the game too though. Same account different character. Maybe I'm misremembering though

They had SOME level up rewards when the game started, then last month they introduced a bunch more, basically one per level up to 30. You got the new ones they added.

edit: I guess I'm officially saving for the 27 pull SSS guarantee. Sucks because I'm out of A fodder and I'd really like to enhancer my SSS archer. :(

Uthred

Blew a load of tickets pushing into the top 50 before bed, 100% win rate, +20 bonus etc. Got up this morning, hit arena and watched in horror as I remembered I was on the wizard I was levelling as opposed to my rogue, ha, so dumb

They had SOME level up rewards when the game started, then last month they introduced a bunch more, basically one per level up to 30. You got the new ones they added.

edit: I guess I'm officially saving for the 27 pull SSS guarantee. Sucks because I'm out of A fodder and I'd really like to enhancer my SSS archer. :(

Do we have stats of the ascended units? I have a maxed Farq and I've heard the ascended archer is the best dps in the game, but not sure what that info is based on

Yaari

I thought it wasn't too bad. I'm used to worse.

Those EXP events are frequent, and my Rogue has 3 EXP rings to go with it. It should not be difficult.

I'm more worried about getting my mage through Myth Gram without spending Rubies on potion slots. Haha.

Level 60 is nice. Not sure what I'd be putting my skillpoints on though.

let's see.. 15mil xp to 56, 30mil to 57, 50mil to 58, 75mil to 59, 100mil to 60?

The 10mil from 54 to 55 took forever. Can't wait for the grind to 60.

Err, it was 50mil from 54-55. 55-56 is 55mil (you can see from the level up screen after battle)

Also we should get nightmare difficulty, which I expect will yield up to 800k on a good level

Yaari

BTW Is Loki bugged or something? Encountered him in Arena and he started hitting me 20 times in a row, stuck in position. And he would not stop. I doubt he has a skill that does that.

He pretty much solo killed my Rogue. It was insane.

If you haven't linked your Facebook yet, you should get in on the fake Facebook group. 20 Shoes a day adds up. And starting the S2, you will get a SS for 50 friends. They frequently reset it too. Also 50 Rubies.

BTW Is Loki bugged or something? Encountered him in Arena and he started hitting me 20 times in a row, stuck in position. And he would not stop. I doubt he has a skill that does that.

If you haven't linked your Facebook yet, you should get in on the fake Facebook group. 20 Shoes a day adds up. And starting the S2, you will get a SS for 50 friends. They frequently reset it too. Also 50 Rubies.

How do you do this?

Yaari

How do you do this?

Well, you can sign into your HIVE account with Facebook or something? I guess there, but you can only do it once. I wouldn't do it on a real Facebook though as you'll get spammed by the most annoying stuff.

If you do have a fake Facebook tied to it then I could link you to the fake friends I got on there.

Sciel

Seems like bonuses in Asia went nuts today. We had ally enhance discount + ally encounter rate today.

Also, received 100 rubies out of the blue o_o.

Loki is actually pretty broken if you give him some attack speed gear. My loki has 130 aspd (this is without his self buff for another extra 40% attack speed). Also, his attack "Pontus's Hail" hits for like 8-10 times iirc.

Chaos17

Seems like bonuses in Asia went nuts today. We had ally enhance discount + ally encounter rate today.

Also, received 100 rubies out of the blue o_o.

Loki is actually pretty broken if you give him some attack speed gear. My loki has 130 aspd (this is without his self buff for another extra 40% attack speed). Also, his attack "Pontus's Hail" hits for like 8-10 times iirc.

It seems it's maybe because your server had a bug last week : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...e-7-6-GM-Event-Issue-(ASIA-Server)-(Resolved)

Pejo

As a guy that just combined for Loki yesterday at the GM reset, hearing this makes me very, very happy. Actually I've noticed that clearing Pumpkin Patch 9 got about 3x faster after replacing my SS lizard mage with Loki, so I knew he had to be doing something right.

Speaking of: Does anyone else have the problem with this game where after loading in, you get incredible amounts of lag for the first 5-8 seconds. It's impossible for me to see what moves are going off and what's happening, then everyone moves super fast until they finally catch up, usually by wave 2/3. This has happened since day 1 with the game, all modes, all characters, and I have a Oneplus One.

Also, a nice little stroke of luck today, my free Premium Ally from login bonus got me an SS archer. Not that I'm going to use her or anything, but that's the first time I've ever pulled higher than an S.

Speaking of: Does anyone else have the problem with this game where after loading in, you get incredible amounts of lag for the first 5-8 seconds. It's impossible for me to see what moves are going off and what's happening, then everyone moves super fast until they finally catch up, usually by wave 2/3. This has happened since day 1 with the game, all modes, all characters, and I have a Oneplus One.
This appears to be a audio issue. If you disable sound effects the lag goes away.

Top Bottom