• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

How do you do the GM events? For instance, it says something like "participate in 10 arena battles". I've done 4 or 5 now and it doesn't show on the progress bar?

Can I join the Gaf guild, pretty please?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How do you do the GM events? For instance, it says something like "participate in 10 arena battles". I've done 4 or 5 now and it doesn't show on the progress bar?

Should show up as you progress. There's no trick to "doing them", so to speak.

KimChi

The arena battles is a typo, its actually guild battles. For the rest of the GM events just do what it says. If its equips do raids, getting S, SS,SSS allies you either combine or get lucky from premium summons to count for you.
If you are playing in NA server look for NeoGAF in the guild tab and request to join, also post your character name so guild leader knows it is you.

Uthred

Just got Captain Freya, which I think completes my collection of Z tier SSS warriors, oh well at least its finally a tank of some sort

Chaos17

I wasn't able to max an SS with the bonus drop so I made instead I maxed an S and I combined it. I got Muri. I guess that's an half priest and mage, lol
So, I think I will keep it instead of Dark Breath until I got a proper mage.

The arena battles is a typo, its actually guild battles. For the rest of the GM events just do what it says. If its equips do raids, getting S, SS,SSS allies you either combine or get lucky from premium summons to count for you.
If you are playing in NA server look for NeoGAF in the guild tab and request to join, also post your character name so guild leader knows it is you.

Ah a typo, thanks for the clarification. Now if I could just get into the guild...

I've requested to join and posted my character name here a few times now. T_T

Character name is Inbachi.

Whizkid7

Just got Captain Freya, which I think completes my collection of Z tier SSS warriors, oh well at least its finally a tank of some sort

I actually just got her as well. Makes my 4th SSS, but she's largely unnecessary since I already have Pirate King Byron and I'm a warrior myself. She'll be useful for limit breaking, I guess.

Kalavaras

Banned
Priest sucks on guild battles. Absolutely disgusting. The UI is crap and it's way too easy to shut down healing. Time to level up my mage.

JigsawX

Ugh today's arena head start was vicious. Did the same thing as the previous 2 weeks to reach too 50 but have already lost 6x in the extra points challenge. Guess some of the ultimate teams were a bit slower on getting up there.

Also turned in some roses and the insignia were vendores shortly after.

But whomever told me about farming fortress 4 for the sss accessories thank you! Already had about 5 necks drop and 3 of them had stamina on them.

Ventara

Is anyone having trouble with the game? Was doing an Arena match when the game kinda froze and the characters weren't attacking at all. Restared the game and I keep getting Network connection error(6) after a minute of so of the loading screen.

Edit: Might just be my Wifi. It's always crapping out on me.

Chaos17

I changed specially character and took my archer in hope to break the curse of priest ally and what I get as a new SSS ? A priest! LMAO!!

lSEW2VW.png

I'm gonna respe Magnify priest I guess >.>'

Cybolt

I changed specially character and took my archer in hope to break the curse of priest ally and what I get as a new SSS ? A priest! LMAO!!

lSEW2VW.png

I'm gonna respe Magnify priest I guess >.>'

Congrats! Mag priest is quite a lot of fun if you got some dps allies and is great for everything else.

Ventara

So I finally decided to try plying the game on my PC instead using Andy, and wow! The game runs so well. No lag. I'll definitely be playing through my computer from now on when I'm at home.

goober

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?252196-Event-๑-July-Buff-Bonus-๑-07-01-07-31

Daily
[All day] Doubled Friend help duration time. (60 sec -> 120 sec)
[7:00 PM ~ 12:00 AM PDT] Increase Ally drop rate in dungeon by 50%
[7:00 PM ~ 12:00 AM PDT] Decrease Ally enhance cost by 30%

[7:00 PM ~ 9:00 PM PDT] Increase EXP in dungeon by 50%

Extra buffs, utterly ridiculous.

This is big!

Well, you can sign into your HIVE account with Facebook or something? I guess there, but you can only do it once. I wouldn't do it on a real Facebook though as you'll get spammed by the most annoying stuff.

If you do have a fake Facebook tied to it then I could link you to the fake friends I got on there.

Can you link me to this?

JigsawX

Does anyone know from the korean version when you Ascend a unit does it stay as Ultimate + new unit? or does it get reset back to no +'s and you have to redo the process since it's a new unit?

Ventara

What do you guys do to get above 100k? I have literally only scored 90k, and I get top 5% on hydra boss :(

For me, it was just luck. Got 125K and I'm sitting at 11%, hoping I'll get pushed to top 10%. My consecutive tries got me 85K and 65K, lol.

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?252196-Event-๑-July-Buff-Bonus-๑-07-01-07-31

Daily

Very nice! Gonna use up as much of the shoes I've saved up.

Does anyone know from the korean version when you Ascend a unit does it stay as Ultimate + new unit? or does it get reset back to no +'s and you have to redo the process since it's a new unit?

It gets reset.

Yaari

@goober, there's no link you'll need to add my fake facebook and I can suggest friends to you from there on out. It's pretty straight forward. You just need to invite 20 people every day.

It looks like the US servers also had the bonuses forwarded an hour.

JigsawX

For me, it was just luck. Got 125K and I'm sitting at 11%, hoping I'll get pushed to top 10%. My consecutive tries got me 85K and 65K, lol.

Very nice! Gonna use up as much of the shoes I've saved up.

It gets reset.

Oh man that means for a ultimate Ascended you need 10 spare SSS's...ouch

What's the best level to farm exp accessories? I got 1 +17% exp ring and 2 +11% rings, but I'd like to get more of the +17% rings. Don't remember where i got it though.

Got 156k points on Lava Golem. Subsequent runs only brought me to 140-148k. My problem seems to be related to how often I can actually crit the bastard even though I have 55% crit rate.

Foggy Ramparts boss zones. Foggy = ring (Misc stats: gold/xp)
Fortress = Stam amulet
Garden = Earrings. DPS

Good to know. Thanks!

Got 156k points on Lava Golem. Subsequent runs only brought me to 140-148k. My problem seems to be related to how often I can actually crit the bastard even though I have 55% crit rate.

Good to know. Thanks!

What team do you use? I have 4 maxed SSS dps and a SS dps/healer hybrid, all pretty well geared, but I can't break 90k. Can never make it through the second rage.

It's possible it's because I'm only 55 on my warrior (rogue is still 54) so maybe i need to try on my rogue once he gets some mythical blazing gear.

What team do you use? I have 4 maxed SSS dps and a SS dps/healer hybrid, all pretty well geared, but I can't break 90k. Can never make it through the second rage.

I use my Archer character and the following:
-SS Punisher Roq + MAX
-SS Archer Uk + MAX
-SS Archer Arit + MAX
-S Priest Ranran + MAX+3
Summon: SS Dark Marble Tiehr + MAX

Just got to 165k.

The key is to time my AIM + Powershot so that when the golem starts his rage mode, I have full focus and can crit him with my shot.

The other thing I did was to immediately call in my support on the 2nd rage attempt. As it is, I don't need to worry about breaking through the first rage because my team can break it on their own. What I do worry about is the 2nd rage because the limit on that is higher (100k damage to defuse, I think).

If I can survive the 2nd rage, the 3rd rage is where I usually fail unless I got super lucky and the golem whiffed his shot at me, which is what just happened.

Yea, i think i need to get 55 on my rogue and gear him for crit%, then do what you said and save vanish+dance of death, and call support on the 2nd rage.

Yea, i think i need to get 55 on my rogue and gear him for crit%, then do what you said and save vanish+dance of death, and call support on the 2nd rage.

If you have DPS-oriented SSS allies, you should totally use them and see if you can save your support for the 3rd rage.

For example, the guy who has Deathcrown, Brightspark, and Mercedes in his party can totally breeze through the 2nd rage without calling on his support.

It really comes down to how much DPS you can muster and this is pretty much the reason why I like to keep a healthy supply of SS archers around.

Also, I just broke through 194k points. Still not good enough to get into top 5%. >_<

If you have DPS-oriented SSS allies, you should totally use them and see if you can save your support for the 3rd rage.

For example, the guy who has Deathcrown, Brightspark, and Mercedes in his party can totally breeze through the 2nd rage without calling on his support.

It really comes down to how much DPS you can muster and this is pretty much the reason why I like to keep a healthy supply of SS archers around.

Also, I just broke through 194k points. Still not good enough to get into top 5%. >_<

That's the thing, I've got Deathcrown, Farq, Turq, and Freyd. 4 really good SSS DPS, all at +MAX with good gear and skill cards, and i still can't get through the second one. My Turq has close to 5000 ATK. I notice at the beginning my score increases very rapidly, but at the second rage it goes very slow. I'm guessing it's due to ability timings or something.

That's the thing, I've got Deathcrown, Farq, Turq, and Freyd. 4 really good SSS DPS, all at +MAX with good gear and skill cards, and i still can't get through the second one. My Turq has close to 5000 ATK. I notice at the beginning my score increases very rapidly, but at the second rage it goes very slow. I'm guessing it's due to ability timings or something.

Yeah, against golem, you probably want to use anything that has fast attack or fast cooldowns for their skills.

I just did some guild battles with a guildmate and was doing okay with my Abyss King until we ran into this bullshit group with a MAX+3 Fulson. Then I swapped my Abyss King with my Gram +3 and ran into this group that had initially had a fight in my favor (4 vs 1 rogue) and then the rogue hit vanish and DOD and killed me and my partner and brought our allies into the red. Gram immediately hides himself behind his shield and then pokes the rogue to clench victory.

I looked at that and I just had to laugh. Because our opponents had SSS allies that were MAXED and we were fighting lvl 55 enemies. And yet a Gram+3 won that fight for us because he went and hid in his shield. XD

Managed to make it to Foggy Rampart 7 on my no-tank Myth run. Still don't think I'll be able to beat Gram with this team, but regardless I'm shocked I've made it this far.

I'll probably camp here for a bit to farm exp accessories from Foggy Rampart 6. I'm sure they'll come in handy when the level cap is raised in season 2, and i can work on hitting 55 in the process.

One advantage i have is that I've cleared Myth on another character, so all my guys are Geared in DDC equipment, which probably makes a difference.

Chaos17

Congrats! Mag priest is quite a lot of fun if you got some dps allies and is great for everything else.

Thank you.
I already tried Magnify build when I hitted 44+ but I didn't had a second priest so I had to reset my skills because my team wasn't strong enough.
I hope this time that build is gonna work for me.

Daily

Japan server just got the same update but with new stuff with it.
I hope we will get it too!
https://translate.google.fr/transla...p://blog.gamevil.co.jp/archives/36962750.html

&#9632; every day, and presents a fellow Gacha NEW!
Every day 18: 00-24: 00 When you log in to the game,
We will present "A ~ S fellow Gacha one" entitled to receive.

&#8251; July 20 (Mon) minutes will be present.

&#9632; 55 level achieved campaign NEW!
In preparation for the second act updates, we will distribute a gift when it reaches the character level 55.
July 21 (Tuesday) to before maintenance, of the character that you created,
If you have achieved even one level 55, you can gift the 100 Ruby omission.

&#8251; also customers who have already achieved a level 55 will be subject to.
&#8251; If the character in the same account of the plurality of objects, reward will be only once.
&#8251; reward, it will be distributed after July 21 (Tuesday) maintenance.

I'm having trouble installing Oracle VM.

BlueStack is fine and don't ask you to install another program.
It will only ask you once a week to install some random games that you won't notice there exist because they're really light to download.

Daily

I don't understand why they would say "all day" for the double support time if it is only limited to weekends and 6 PM to midnight (Pacific Time) on weekdays.

Chaos17

Yup, we're going to have the same thing as Japan *_*
Hello Bodens!

Chapter 2 is coming!!

To prepare for its arrival, we're holding two AWESOME events!
Event Details

MAX Level Mania
  • All players who are level 55 by Season 2 will receive 100 Rubies.
  • Players who have already reached level 55 before the event are also eligible.
  • You may receive the reward only once per account.

[A~S] Ally Giveaway Event
  • FREE [A~S] Ally everyday from 6:00PM ~ 12:00AM until Chapter 2 maintenance.

Event Duration
Now until Chapter 2 Maintenance
http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?255357-Event-Pre-Chapter-2-Party!

Yaari

Nice. Those A~S come in well for upgrading all these SSS's.

Also, probably no longer getting any brooches with my Roses. I got the Red one and the stats were pretty shitty. Not too happy. Would've rather had 2 rolls that sucked, because at least then I have something I can use. The upside is they are level1 Brooches so they can be used on anything. But its too hard to get a good roll on them I'd say.

Nice. Those A~S come in well for upgrading all these SSS's.

Also, probably no longer getting any brooches with my Roses. I got the Red one and the stats were pretty shitty. Not too happy. Would've rather had 2 rolls that sucked, because at least then I have something I can use. The upside is they are level1 Brooches so they can be used on anything. But its too hard to get a good roll on them I'd say.

Same, i got a shit roll on my red brooch. It has gold +40%, so yay i guess? Otherwise pretty disappointing.

In other news, just rolled a Pari on combine. Will be good for limit breaking my Farq, i've now got at least a MAX+2, then with the freebie on the 21st a MAX+3. Just need 2 more to ascend for Bloodwind.

Yaari

Same, i got a shit roll on my red brooch. It has gold +40%, so yay i guess? Otherwise pretty disappointing.

In other news, just rolled a Pari on combine. Will be good for limit breaking my Farq, i've now got at least a MAX+2, then with the freebie on the 21st a MAX+3. Just need 2 more to ascend for Bloodwind.

I wonder how the GB/Arena landscape will change when we're essentially dealing with SSS's available to everyone.

I mean, its not really luck dependant, getting one of these Angels (Or whatever they are).
I do wonder which ones would make the best combo. I'm personally going for the Priest first. But that Archer sounds insane.

With that said I got so much S's that I could instantly make 2 Ultimate SSS. But I don't want to be inefficient.

All these ULT Gram, Mercedes and Belle are nice and all. but I think many of these people have used a lot of resources to get there, and probably don't have much left to go for the next one. I wouldn't want to get rid of those characters either.

Pakman

I wonder how the GB/Arena landscape will change when we're essentially dealing with SSS's available to everyone.

I mean, its not really luck dependant, getting one of these Angels (Or whatever they are).
I do wonder which ones would make the best combo. I'm personally going for the Priest first. But that Archer sounds insane.

With that said I got so much S's that I could instantly make 2 Ultimate SSS. But I don't want to be inefficient.

All these ULT Gram, Mercedes and Belle are nice and all. but I think many of these people have used a lot of resources to get there, and probably don't have much left to go for the next one. I wouldn't want to get rid of those characters either.

But those ult guys will just spend more money to stay on top. I've spent some cash on this game and only have one ultimate SSS (and several maxed SSS and one max +3) right now so I can't imagine how much those guys spent getting a full team of ultimates. They'll just spend more money and continue to stay on top. I get that ascended characters basically guarantee a great character where its not based on luck... But that's one charcter. It's not going to be easy to get a full team of ascended allies. Especially if you want to ultimate them.

You need 6 SSS to reach just one ultimate SSS. 5 more to ultimate that Ascended ally. So 44 total SSS for a team of Ascended ultimates. I personally don't think it will change the landscape that much imo. If anything it could make the gap bigger since the number of SSS you'll need. At least right now you can get lucky and combine for 4 top tier SSS and just max them without additional SSS to be competitive.

And can you clarify how you think you have enough S allies to make 2 ultimate SSS's right now? You need 10 SSS to feed 2 already maxed SSS to reach 2 ultimate SSS characters.

Yaari

No, I mean, getting my trash tier SSS to Ultimate. I'm not talking post-ascension. That's going to be a struggle. Haha.

I just think my 30 S are enough to get the likes of Archer Ur and Healer Konfi up to Ultimate.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Combined for an archer Ur. Getting so many low tier characters after expending so many resources making an SSS might push me to the edge. It wouldn't be so bad if the difference between a good SSS and a terrible SSS wasn't so vast.

Combined for an archer Ur. Getting so many low tier characters after expending so many resources making an SSS might push me to the edge. It wouldn't be so bad if the difference between a good SSS and a terrible SSS wasn't so vast.

If all the SSS were good, it would be much harder to decide what to ascend and what to use as limit break fodder.. Don't think of him as an Archer Ur, think of him as a future Bloodwind or as limit break fodder. I just got a mage pari, which is great because I don't have to worry about what to use for limit break fodder for my SSS archer

garath

I hear ya. I have 3 SSS units. They're all pretty low tier. So much so that I've hesitated to dump a bunch of resources into enhancing them.

Top Bottom