• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Limit

Getting that first ascended ally should be relatively fast but for the second one? A few weeks, if not around 2 months for me. With achieving max rapport on most of the allies my ruby supply has all but dried up. And you have to create at least 5 sss class allies! This is going to be one long drawn out road.

Chaos17

What would you say is the best way to improve this team?

I know my HP is low, and I've been grinding for STA gear, but would it be better to have EVA on Belle and Aura? I currently have them both stacked with as much EVA as I can.

Didn't you unlocked the new raids in Myth ?
Their stats are beter than the one of Legend.

Getting that first ascended ally should be relatively fast but for the second one? A few weeks, if not around 2 months for me. With achieving max rapport on most of the allies my ruby supply has all but dried up. And you have to create at least 5 sss class allies! This is going to be one long drawn out road.

I don't have a rogue SSS but I might ascend my Sorcerer Mer for a Black Heaven.

Dood, he has a Belle Snow and Aura Windlune. Both are maxed.

Belle Snow is already an instant winner because her summons are stupidly powerful.

I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't equipped Myth-raid gear on them yet.

Chaos17

I don't have a rogue SSS but I might ascend my Sorcerer Mer for a Black Heaven.

Dood, he has a Belle Snow and Aura Windlune. Both are maxed.

Belle Snow is already an instant winner because her summons are stupidly powerful.

I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't equipped Myth-raid gear on them yet.

I was not talking at all about his allies but his equipements xD
He clearly needs STA equipements since most of his allies have not 20k HP.

I was not talking at all about his allies but his equipements xD
He clearly needs STA equipements since most of his allies have not 20k HP.

You can get by with 15K HP on some units. My SS Punisher Roq has 15K and he's one of my best DPS units around. He also survived Myth Gram just fine.

It really came down to the equipment loadout for most of my units. The ones that had Myth-raid equipment had much better odds, especially for SS units. Not true of S units though. Ranran+MAX+3 got sniped pretty often even though she's running around with 20K HP.

Yaari

Noticed my GM Event Premium counter was on 4/10, so I did 6 more rolls rather than wait to see if that SSS thing gets in. I figure I might as well take those free rolls.

Hope my full 55 set wont instantly become useless once the level cap is raised. I was so happy with their stats. Haha.

Ventara

Um, you can start by equipping them with gear from Myth-level raids. Seriously, the extra damage and defense is worth it.

I've been grinding Deathcrown since I want to complete my mage Buster set, but I guess I should give up on that and start farming Shadowcrag. And the reason I have some SS gear equipped is because they came with good stats. Most of my SSS gear have pointless stuff on them.

Anyways, I guess I'll farm Shadowcrag and continue farming STA gear in Fortress.

Chaos17

I've been grinding Deathcrown since I want to complete my mage Buster set, but I guess I should give up on that and start farming Shadowcrag. And the reason I have some SS gear equipped is because they came with good stats. Most of my SSS gear have pointless stuff on them.

Anyways, I guess I'll farm Shadowcrag and continue farming STA gear in Fortress.

Maybe this list will help you : https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/39wl1k/from_korean_source_myth_drop_rate_is_here_with/

The problem here is that you are fighting late-game Myth-level enemies with late-game Legendary-level equipment. Even the best Legendary-level equipment become obsolete by the time you get to late-game Myth.

Ventara

Thanks! I'll check it out.

The problem here is that you are fighting late-game Myth-level enemies with late-game Legendary-level equipment. Even the best Legendary-level equipment become obsolete by the time you get to late-game Myth.

Yeah, you're right. I was definitely hoping that I'd be able to push through to Myth Deathcrown on my current equipment, but I guess that's obviously not the case. Gonna drop a bunch of tickets on Shadowcrag in a little bit when the raid bonus kicks in.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Yeah, you're right. I was definitely hoping that I'd be able to push through to Myth Deathcrown on my current equipment, but I guess that's obviously not the case. Gonna drop a bunch of tickets on Shadowcrag in a little bit when the raid bonus kicks in.

Fuck. I slept through the raid bonus. No ticket bonus for logging in for me. D'oh.

Ventara

Did about 50 runs of Shadowcrag. Out of the stuff I could use, got 2x chest armour, 2x experience accessory and 2x gold accessory. Not bad, though at this rate, it'll be a week before I can farm enough equipment with the right stats. Anyone know if S2 is for lv55+ players?

Also, I STILL haven't gotten an accessory from Fortress-4. You guys aren't pulling my leg about it dropping there, are you, lol?

Fuck. I slept through the raid bonus. No ticket bonus for logging in for me. D'oh.

You fell ASLEEP? Dude, that's Amateur Gaming Mistake 101. :p

Did about 50 runs of Shadowcrag. Out of the stuff I could use, got 2x chest armour, 2x experience accessory and 2x gold accessory. Not bad, though at this rate, it'll be a week before I can farm enough equipment with the right stats. Anyone know if S2 is for lv55+ players?

Also, I STILL haven't gotten an accessory from Fortress-4. You guys aren't pulling my leg about it dropping there, are you, lol?

They did say they're introducing nightmare mode, surely that will be accompanied by a level cap increase.

Make sure when going through nightmare that you spend a decent amount of tickets on raids. Personally I ignore arena entirely because it's not worth it to me to spend hundreds and hundreds of tickets that I feel are better used for upgrading gear. This will be even more true in season 2 when you can fully equip allies.

Fuck you. I was celebrating my sister's birthday today and took a nap once I got home. Also, Deus can really go fuck himself, always flying off whenever his HP hits a certain point to rain meteor showers.

Ventara

They did say they're introducing nightmare mode, surely that will be accompanied by a level cap increase.

Make sure when going through nightmare that you spend a decent amount of tickets on raids. Personally I ignore arena entirely because it's not worth it to me to spend hundreds and hundreds of tickets that I feel are better used for upgrading gear. This will be even more true in season 2 when you can fully equip allies.

I'm wondering how it works for people who are still low level. Do they have to work their way through Myth S1? Actually, will S1 still be playable? Or perhaps S2 will play out like S1 at Lv 1, but won't that mean that lv 55 players will completely breeze through Normal/Hero/Legend?

Also, full ally equips is coming in S2? I did not know that.

I'm wondering how it works for people who are still low level. Do they have to work their way through Myth S1? Actually, will S1 still be playable? Or perhaps S2 will play out like S1 at Lv 1, but won't that mean that lv 55 players will completely breeze through Normal/Hero/Legend?

I think there's a new dungeon section coming after Fortress too. Not sure how it's going to work with regards to unlocks and stuff, just have to wait and see. Also, i might be wrong about the timeline of full ally equips

JigsawX

I primarily only farm Fortress 4 (with Captain Freyr) only doing 3 daily Dungeons per day for the gem task. So far I've farmed 8 Amulets, 6 With stam, 2 w/o.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
My 4th SSS was pretty lousy -_-. Don't know if I have it in me to make another one in a while. Guess I'll just focus on enhancing my Deathcrown for now.

God fuck this item not being received shit. Just got a SSS skill card from daily dungeon and it got lost, doesn't show up in my inebtory. First time I've ever received a SSS card too.

Chaos17

I think there's a new dungeon section coming after Fortress too. Not sure how it's going to work with regards to unlocks and stuff, just have to wait and see. Also, i might be wrong about the timeline of full ally equips

I started digging into the Korean website 2 days ago, so I will try to answer you guys :

1. Beleive it or not but Legend and Hero modes were only implemented during season 2 and toward the end with the angels. So 6 months after second season launch. From Google translate, they made those modes for beginners to get easier better gears. So I can't tell you how we will be able to go to new content if we've to clear Myth first or not.

2. Nightmare difficulty wasn't released at launch of season 2 and I still didn't saw it after browsing 6 months of updates.

3. Raise level cap will start from 55 to 60 then go higher and higher with new released content for season 2 (thre like 5 parts of it)

4. Ally equipements slot was not in the eason 2 news that I saw (I still didn't finish to browse through season 2). Instead a jewelry sysem and enchancement ally skills were implemented.

5. We will get a new raid with each new zones, so far I've discovered 3 of them.

6. There is chance that Global version will have sooner some of new stuff, specialy updates for the UI because we had a lot of them that Korean players only had during season 2.

I'm in the process to publish news about these infos on my website, if you want to see some pictures, please visit my website from time to time : https://fanofdragonblaze.wordpress.com/
There're a lot of infos so I will realese them a bit each day.

wapplew

I started digging into the Korean website 2 days ago, so I will try to answer you guys :

1. Beleive it or not but Legend and Hero modes were only implemented during season 2 and toward the end with the angels. So 6 months after second season launch. From Google translate, they made those modes for beginners to get easier better gears. So I can't tell you how we will be able to go to new content if we've to clear Myth first or not.

2. Nightmare difficulty wasn't released at launch of season 2 and I still didn't saw it after browsing 6 months of updates.

3. Raise level cap will start from 55 to 60 then go higher and higher with new released content for season 2 (thre like 5 parts of it)

4. Ally equipements slot was not in the eason 2 news that I saw (I still didn't finish to browse through season 2). Instead a jewelry sysem and enchancement ally skills were implemented.

5. We will get a new raid with each new zones, so far I've discovered 3 of them.

6. There is chance that Global version will have sooner some of new stuff, specialy updates for the UI because we had a lot of them that Korean players only had during season 2.

I'm in the process to publish news about these infos on my website, if you want to see some pictures, please visit my website from time to time : https://fanofdragonblaze.wordpress.com/
There're a lot of infos so I will realese them a bit each day.

Thanks for the info. I guess there is no way we will know what next GM event will be.

Chaos17

giphy.gif

Thanks guys, it's also thanks to Gamevil Korea.
It provides a lot of informations in previews that I don't understand why Global Gamevil don't use it to preview stuff for us.
I'm trying to get out as much infos I can to avoid misinformation so false hope.

Edit : sharing the info that I got that red armor on Shadow river boss in Myth
That migh be a good spot to farm for people like me who don't have access to Death crown yet.

LtnSHl2.png

garath

I farmed about 200 tickets on deus deathcrown last night during the 100% bonus. I saw one dagger that entire time and of course I didn't get it. I did end up with an eye of sauron, a bow, a quiver and a sword though. Guess it wasn't terrible but dammit, I need the daggers. While I'm at it I still need the gloves from jungle fury. He sucks so bad.

Yaari

Deus Deathcrown is the worst because of his large loot table. Once you finally get something, it is most likely not going to be the thing you need.

I can't; wait for allies to get equipment, so I don't have to let so much items go to waste.

I farmed about 200 tickets on deus deathcrown last night during the 100% bonus. I saw one dagger that entire time and of course I didn't get it. I did end up with an eye of sauron, a bow, a quiver and a sword though. Guess it wasn't terrible but dammit, I need the daggers. While I'm at it I still need the gloves from jungle fury. He sucks so bad.

400+ tickets, never seen a dagger. I need 4

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Has anybody here got an email for the pre-registration season 2? Been checking my inbox/spam folder and never got one after signing up for it last week. Desperately need it to combine for a SSS

edit: never mind.

" Your promotion code will be emailed when Dragon Blaze Chapter 2 launches!"

Chaos17

Is it just me or the links I'm posting on Reddit ain't showing up ?
I made a new post under the name of : Preview (KR) – season 2 – compiling infos (part 1)

The post show up only in my history...

Limit

Is it just me or the links I'm posting on Reddit ain't showing up ?
I made a new post under the name of : Preview (KR) – season 2 – compiling infos (part 1)

The post show up only in my history...

I don't see a post there by that title.

Yaari

Hmm. Found a +16 Immunity Skill Card (Just SS). I wonder if I should save it for my ascended priest? What do you guys prefer using on them?

Chaos17

Here's a little recap of my findings that I posted on my blog about season 2

There will be 4-5 zones.
Red pictures are new raid bosses.
Most of the zones were plublished 2 months appart from each other.

1) First zone : level raise cap 55 to 60
k-630.png

k-633.png

k-716.png

2) Second zone (orc lair?) : level raise cap 60 to 64
k-835.png

k-837.png

k-1389.png

3) Third zone (demon lair?) : level raise cap 64 to 67
k-1143.png

k-1147.png

I missed the news about its raid boss

4) Forth zone (heart of hell?) : level raise cap 67 to 70
k-1433.png

k-1438.png

k-1435.png

Email the mods, you probably got hit by the spam filter, but they can sort it out

I didn't know they had a spam filter.
But it's okay now, the threads has been made public now :D

Yaari

S2 sounds cool.

My Archer Urk is +MAX now.
Not sure where the hell I'm going to get the remaining 7 SSS's from that I need for both this Ur and my Konfi, but I'm glad there's some progress going on.

Yaari

We got some nice stuff coming up though.
1 SSS for S2.
1 SS for pre-reg
1 SS at the end of the month for logging in
1 SS possibly, for the friend invite counter resetting.

And the guild battles rewards are probably getting reset tomorrow too.

Shingro

So I decided to finally bite for this game, but every name in this thread is maxed out for referrals, Could someone let me know their name so I can give them credit? (my name will be "Shingro" )

KimChi

blah missed out on guild battles yesterday :/

ignore the tickets I haven't used yet :p
eventually labyrinth,arena, and world bosses will have their own page to select them.
we get a free Max level+Ultimate ally we can use to bring in dungeons that refreshes every 2-3hours. If you dont like the ally you can just keep cycling to something you want with the red refresh button next to them.
The current arena rewards in the korean version is like so.
World bosses also give arena coins for ranking to easily get that costume costing 880 arena coins lol.
You're also able to use arena coins to redeem accessories and the jewels you slot into equipment. Seems like there is a grade of equip above SSS since it has the black outline on the accessory.
That season 2 info is looking good, cant wait~

Top Bottom