• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown |OT| Knock down the crown

Wynnebeck

Banned
Damn you Amazon! My copy left Delaware, went up to New Jersey, and came back down to Maryland. I'm right here in Virginia! Hurry up and bring it nao!

You know, the first thing I thought was "I wonder how you go to the bathroom with that belt on."

Then I noticed the holes. Yeeegh.

I would think it's made that way like a chastity belt and the hole in the back is to protect the gate to her hometown.

Damn you Amazon! My copy left Delaware, went up to New Jersey, and came back down to Maryland. I'm right here in Virginia! Hurry up and bring it nao!

It's not Amazon, it's the postal carrier. I've had shit end up on the wrong side of the country before getting to me. It's relatively rare, but misrouted packages do happen.

IWKYB

Banned
I'll be picking this up tomorrow for PS3 and I added my info to the GAF players Google Doc. Right now I only have 1 PSN friend and I'd like to change that and have some people to play this game with!

If you are playing it on the Vita add me. Or add me regardless, cause PS4? :D Can never have enough Gaf people.

9 more hours til my gamestop opens. I ain't even gonna sleep. :)

edukate

Can anyone share the Gaf players google doc-- I'm playing online (ps3) but a lot of these people are rushing through the stages and not looting. Use those big fingers and click at the sparkles, dammit!

Can anyone share the Gaf players google doc-- I'm playing online (ps3) but a lot of these people are rushing through the stages and not looting. Use those big fingers and click at the sparkles, dammit!

I know that feel. People that rush through co-op games really bug me, I like to thoroughly check everything out.

I doubt it'll happen, but I hope we get some DLC stages. A few more environments would be great. I'd buy each one of them + more character classes!

If there's DLC, I hope that's at least cross-buy!

No Love

Banned
Damn you Amazon! Says my Vita/PS3 copies won't be here til August 7th... OK, guess I'm going to Walmart in the AM to get a copy on my way to work. Takin da Vita to work, yo.

I have been chanting "Dragon's Crown, Dragon's Crown, DRAGON'S CROWN DRAGON'S CROWN" in an evil nursery rhyme sort of way for the last few minutes and my GF is genuinely frightened. She has no idea that once this game come out out I'm going to turn invisible and only the sounds of huge bouncing breasts and violence will be heard from me for the next week or two.

edukate

Picked up this game on Friday at a mom n pop shop in NYC... I have easily clocked in >20 hrs, unlocked hard mode, and still find myself having a freaking blast. Elf owns in this game btw...

Damn you Amazon! Says my Vita/PS3 copies won't be here til August 7th... OK, guess I'm going to Walmart in the AM to get a copy on my way to work. Takin da Vita to work, yo.
Damn that sucks, I've been screwed by Amazon a few times with orders I've placed well in advance so I feel your pain.

As for me, both my Dragon's Crown copies arrive on Tuesday :)

HYPE.

ToyBroker

Banned
I can't sleep for shit.

Got tomorrow off but I'm so god damn excited to play and eat a tasty burrito and guzzle down a tasty big-can Red Bull.

Just plunking away on Binding of Isaac until I get tired.

As a heads up, in case if anyone who's already been to the playerlist before goes to look at it now and asks "Why is a whole column gone", I decided that, with the game releasing today in the states to remove the category regarding what region your game comes from. The whole reason I decided to put it in when the idea was passed along was so that japanese game owners could use the list to find people to play with on a head start. With the game launching in the US in a matter of hours at this point that feature is not needed imo.

Expect the poll question to change in a week or two as well, so that by that point people will have played enough with multiple classes where we're beyond "first class you want to use" and it becomes "what is your most used class". No point in keeping up the current poll forever because the first time only lasts once :p

Can someone explain how to get the cooking mini game?, I played for 15 hours and never got the chance to play it. I think I read that you have to play consecutive dungeons but how do you do that if your are back in town after completing a dungeon?.

Can someone explain how to get the cooking mini game?, I played for 15 hours and never got the chance to play it. I think I read that you have to play consecutive dungeons but how do you do that if your are back in town after completing a dungeon?.

It has something to do with setting up a camp of some sort...I think.

Bombless

You get it if you decide to continue adventuring instead of going back to town if I remember right.

maomaoIYP

You need to get the talisman quest first. Then do not return to town between consecutive dungeons.

mcmmaster

My order just arrived this morning to the UK, ordered from this site called 666media with very fast shipping and polite responsive customer service. They've also got accounts on eBay and Amazon(UK) selling copies of the game if you prefer to buy from there

jw9F17UfZ8cus.JPG

Ordered it yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning, also got a poster which I had no idea I was getting so that's an extra added bonus xD, UK gamers buy from this site if you're worried about importing or just don't fancy waiting long.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Today is the day キタ━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ッ

Top Bottom