• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

she's a child

Shes a teenager at 17, not a child. Teenagers have sex between them. Sometimes even with older than them, males and females. This has been the case since humans existed. Is it normal? Is it not? Should an 18 year old get in trouble for having sex with a 17 year old if both consented? What about 20 year old? Where do we draw the line? If 17 with an 18 is not ok, how can someone with a straight face say a 50 year old having sex with an 18 year old is fine? Why do other countries have different ages of consent? There so many grey areas that it would take forever to reach an agreement.

Peroroncino

Unless he shows the dms or sues for breach of settlement agreement, we're gonna be circling the wagons in perpetuity on this.

The fact that he's not doing any of it, makes me think there's some inappropriate stuff there after all, but not necessarily illegal.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
i mean, you seem a bit too serious and too invested in all this discussion, not leaving any chance to signal your moral high ground behind

we all got it, you don't like him. move on. if you are who and what you say to be, you sure have better things to do
I guess you're right I shouldn't keep having opinions in an open thread while I answer emails

I will let those have it that support him and other 35+ year olds grooming of 16 year olds

I do need to put this thread on ignore until we get chat logs

Trunim

Shes a teenager at 17, not a child. Teenagers have sex between them. Sometimes even with older than them, males and females. This has been the case since humans existed. Is it normal? Is it not? Should an 18 year old get in trouble for having sex with a 17 year old if both consented? What about 20 year old? Where do we draw the line? If 17 with an 18 is not ok, how can someone with a straight face say a 50 year old having sex with an 18 year old is fine? Why do other countries have different ages of consent? There so many grey areas that it would take forever to reach an agreement.
According to United nation's convention on the rights of the child everyone under 18 is a child. Let's just stay on legal terms, and not personal opinion. That should clear up some grey areas for you.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

How old are the people defending this creep?

Look, I get it. I used to enjoy seeing the odd Doc clip. It sucks that he's a nonce but sadly that's reality.

I'm close to his age. Very close. You don't message a 17 year old or however old. Shit, I don't think I could genuinely look or go after a girl under 25-27.

Guys a creepy nonce and that's that.
Right? I turned 40 this year, and girls around that age range practically feel like children to me now, lol.

It's so weird to me when someone can date a person THAT much younger. Even more so if they already have a daughter the same age as the person they're dating.

Trunim

Crazy way to pull shit out of your mouth as well as ignoring everything I said. You seem normal. Lmao
Hmm, no. I said someone under 18 is a child, which is a fact. But you felt different and tried to tell me that wasnt the case, and then started rambling about sex. What the fuck did that have to do with what I said? But this response here kind of showed your maturity. Good talk, champion.

Sethbacca

Right? I turned 40 this year, and girls around that age range practically feel like children to me now, lol.

It's so weird to me when someone can date a person THAT much younger. Even more so if they already have a daughter the same age as the person they're dating.
I'll be 45 this month and even early 30s girls are a fucking train wreck. The generation gap alone will ensure there's nothing interesting to talk about and all you're gonna hear is some mindless vapid chatter.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly

I think it's down to your personal morality meter, and that is what is being discussed. Me, personally. If some attractive 17 year old slid into my DM's and started being flirty / sexual I would say "Hey, you're clearly attractive and I appreciate the messages but for me personally you are too young, My son could date you. Go on and enjoy your life and I am far too old for you"

That's just me. 17 year olds literally look like children. I got dragged into a student night in the UK and 19 / 20 year olds look like babies to me. That's just me and I would feel concerned if my friends were genuinely interested in exploring something with someone that age.

MagusMajul

I think it's down to your personal morality meter, and that is what is being discussed. Me, personally. If some attractive 17 year old slid into my DM's and started being flirty / sexual I would say "Hey, you're clearly attractive and I appreciate the messages but for me personally you are too young, My son could date you. Go on and enjoy your life and I am far too old for you"

That's just me. 17 year olds literally look like children. I got dragged into a student night in the UK and 19 / 20 year olds look like babies to me. That's just me and I would feel concerned if my friends were genuinely interested in exploring something with someone that age.
that's not how i see it older men should guide young women in courtship under the stewardship of the girl's father. for 6 or 8 months and then marriage. But call me old fashioned. He can take her up as a second wife to expand his household and assist in rearing his other children.

Last edited:

Kar

Don't worry you will never find out what it's like being tempted at that level.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
that's not how i see it older men should guide young women in courtship under the stewardship of the girl's father. for 6 or 8 months and then marriage. But call me old fashioned.
How do you think any father would feel if a 40+ year old was try to court their 17 year old, while married and has a daughter of his own?

MagusMajul

How do you think any father would feel if a 40+ year old was try to court their 17 year old, while married and has a daughter of his own?
there are arranged and polygamous marriages all through out history and even in the world today man. This is stability and is far more common than you think outside the bubble of modernity. Personally If i came from poverty I would see it as a step up for my family if my daughter married into the family of an older and wealthier man.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Don't worry you will never find out what it's like being tempted at that level.
Good? It is interesting how money does make a lot of folk throw their morals down the toilet.

there are arranged and polygamous marriages all through out history and even in the world today man. This is stability
But this is not an arranged or polygamous marriage. There’s deception involved. His wife was likely not ok with it, or else he wouldn’t have tried to cover it up, or the past attempted cover ups, like the trans man he also cheated on his wife with.

Last edited:

MagusMajul

Good? It is interesting how money does make a lot of folk throw their morals down the toilet.

But this is not an arranged or polygamous marriage. There’s deception involved. His wife was likely not ok with it, or else he wouldn’t have tried to cover it up, or the past attempted cover ups, like the trans man he also cheated on his wife with.
hmm I can see why that's a problem. maybe it's his wife's fault for not pleasing him enough. In any care this is his private business and if a man wants to get busy that's none of my concern. I am still subed to him and still a fan.

His wife was likely not ok with it

NGL, kinda weird shes still with him and they have no issues as far as we all know. I mean he cheated on her and now this(which she has known for years) and shes still with him. I may be bold here but considering his persona isnt really that much of a persona, and she married him, she may be into it as well.

Kar

Money doesn't do anything.
Poor people want to fuck just as many 17 year olds as rich people, but they can't, so they at least have their morals.
Yeah right.

MagusMajul

NGL, kinda weird shes still with him and they have no issues as far as we all know. I mean he cheated on her and now this(which she has known for years) and shes still with him. I may be bold here but considering his persona isnt really that much of a persona, and she married him, she may be into it as well.
maybe he is a supportive father so she is willing to stick with it for that. Life isn't easy for a divorced and middle aged woman with children. Sometimes in life you have to grit your teeth and bare it.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
i mean, you seem a bit too serious and too invested in all this discussion, not leaving any chance to signal your moral high ground behind

we all got it, you don't like him. move on. if you are who and what you say to be, you sure have better things to do

lol...that's a shit take man. I'm sure we all have better things to do than discuss stuff on a video game forum. And yet here we all are. What's your excuse?

swN3ory.png

Last edited:
maybe he is a supportive father so she is willing to stick with it for that. Life isn't easy for a divorced and middle aged woman with children. Sometimes in life you have to grit your teeth and bare it.

No doubt money and a kid is a factor in it, but the guy looks good as well. Still, even so, women have left men for far much more, so Im still thinking they're both in it. Drama does feed their pockets as well.

G-DannY

lol...that's a shit take man. I'm sure we all have better things to do than discuss stuff on a video game forum. And yet here we all are. What's your excuse?

no excuses, i'm not perfect, that's why i do not like to constantly spit my moral superiority to anyone (it should be clear by the reply due diligence you've done about me). Because I'm sorta not morally superior to anyone, and even if i were, i still do not feel like.

that's the whole point btw

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Surely you are not suggesting that it is every man's goal to fuck 17 year old girls, are you?
If I was single, had the time and money, I’d want all the 17 year olds mothers that are likely in their 40’s. Give me the curves and experience any day. I want to slap that ass and see some jiggle. Not fat jiggle, but aged jiggle. That bit of looseness.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
no excuses, i'm not perfect, that's why i do not like to constantly spit my moral superiority to anyone (it should be clear by the reply due diligence you've done about me). Because I'm sorta not morally superior to anyone, and even if i were, i still do not feel like.

that's the whole point btw

Someone saying that they would not engage in inappropriate behavior with a minor is not "moral superiority". That's just having morals. Either way, if you are not superior to anyone then stop pointing fingers. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Kar

Surely you are not suggesting that it is every man's goal to fuck 17 year old girls, are you?
No, I was suggesting that if thousands of 17/18/19 year olds are trying to fuck you, you're probably not the dude who says "sorry ladies, I have morals, have a nice day".
Saying you have morals without being tempted at that level is empty words.

Topher

Gold Member
No, I was suggesting that if thousands of 17/18/19 year olds are trying to fuck you, you're probably not the dude who says "sorry ladies, I have morals, have a nice day".
Saying you have morals without being tempted at that level is empty words.

I'm 54. If a 17 year old wanted to fuck me then the first thing on my mind is what the hell is wrong with this girl and what is she up to. Probably wanting to frame me for having sex with a minor or some shit like that. Not being a fucking idiot should kick in long before my brain gets to the "right/wrong" of having sex with a girl that age.

To your point, words are just words. Actions matter. When put to that test, how do you respond? Probably should think "what would DrD do" and then do the complete opposite.

Right but this isn't even that, the internal investigation deemed that the messages weren't even sexual in nature, so what are we even discussing here? No authorities were ever involved, no crime has been committed, I'm just not understanding the issue here. Unless we see the messages but then if something was sexually orientated then surely he would have been at least contacted by the authorities, which he wasn't.

Is all that's happened here a unknown trying to gain some sort of notoriety by ruining or attempting to ruin a man's career?

Bojji

From biological point of view it is, we are born to reproduce and 17 yo are at their peak of being healthy and fertile.

Of course life is so much more than only our biological goals...

Trunim

From biological point of view it is, we are born to reproduce and 17 yo are at their peak of being healthy and fertile.

Of course life is so much more than only our biological goals...
Not really. The brain hasn't finished developing at 17 and from a biological point of view, as you put it, that is not ideal for parenthood.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Some mfs on this website will legit get more upset about a pride flag being on a building in a game than a 40 yr old man going behind the back of his wife and the mother of his child to DM some kid about "inappropriate " topics

 SMDH
It’s just different lines in the sand. Some are cool with their creepy idols having inappropriate conversations with minors, and some aren’t.

Topher

Gold Member
Right but this isn't even that, the internal investigation deemed that the messages weren't even sexual in nature, so what are we even discussing here? No authorities were ever involved, no crime has been committed, I'm just not understanding the issue here. Unless we see the messages but then if something was sexually orientated then surely he would have been at least contacted by the authorities, which he wasn't.

Is all that's happened here a unknown trying to gain some sort of notoriety by ruining or attempting to ruin a man's career?

The nature of the messages are unknown except that they were to a minor and were "inappropriate" according to DrD's own tweet. Doesn't really matter what DrD's lawyers told him to say about an "internal investigation". We do know that the messages were not criminal. That's the best we can say about it. Doesn't have to be illegal for Twitch to say "we want you off our platform".

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
If I was single, had the time and money, I’d want all the 17 year olds mothers that are likely in their 40’s. Give me the curves and experience any day. I want to slap that ass and see some jiggle. Not fat jiggle, but aged jiggle. That bit of looseness.
My fucking man, that's what I'm FUCKING TALKING ABOUT. LFG

MarV0

Neo Member
Yup. You can see I’m consistent with my preference of physical types in the boobs and butt threads. And how I hate how most anime characters look like children.

And don’t get me started on how the smell of bengay gets my blood flowing.
What's your age roughly if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom