• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

these people especially those who have big time ties to Twitch
Not to mention big time easy breezy streaming careers with big time multi-million dollar contracts, brand deals, sponsorships, and reputations to uphold within the streaming e-celeb community.

How come none of these people who have condemned Doc have claimed to have seen the messages? They don't even have to share the details of how they saw them or who shared them, nor what’s in them - just that they have seen the messages, yet nobody has claimed to have seen anything - and they all dropped him like a sack of potatoes without even a hesitation or second thought.

It's much easier to condemn, move on and jeopardize nothing rather than say nothing, wait for all the information to come out and make a decision then, because you certainly wouldn't want your "silence" to be interpreted as "condoning pedophilia", would you?

I don't know this for a fact, nor am I claiming to - but I think the vast majority of the streamers who've condemned Doc have very likely not seen the whispers messages, including TimTheTatman and NickMercs. Especially NickMercs, who’s taken a strong stance against actual LGBT grooming/pedophilia in recent years. How would he look if he didn’t immediately condemn and cut all ties with a colleague who is suddenly accused of something even remotely related to that? He’d look like the biggest hypocrite in the world, regardless of if the colleague was eventually proven innocent or guilty after the fact.

TL,DR
Doc’s “friends” are much more likely condemning Doc to save their own skin than out of any legitimate belief that he’s a “horrible, unforgivable sicko”.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Ok. I currently don’t ignore anyone, but I might have to with folk that are ok with their lord and savior with talking to minor(s) inappropriately.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
He has a backbone. If you're not against him, you're sympathizing with a PDF. It's the hive mind mentality at it's finest. Even after Docs statement, he has remained consistent in he's opinion. I respect that.
I except when I tried to hide his admittance of chatting with a minor inappropriately.

This is the part that stuck with me too. I'm assuming by 'intentions' he meant intentions to meet up with the person. Doesn't seem he realizes that not meeting up doesn't make it less messed up.
The impression I get is that they were joking about sexual stuff and maybe joking about meeting up, but it was just online shit talk that never developed into anything.

What gets me is that Twitch seemed to investigate without a complaint from anyone. Do they read his whispers? Or everyone’s whisper chats?

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
What gets me is that Twitch seemed to investigate without a complaint from anyone. Do they read his whispers? Or everyone’s whisper chats?
Yes. Most service you communicate on does this. They have words and phrases that set off automatic alerts. The reason why Twitch tried to sweep this under the rug is likely because there's a lot more of this happening on their platform than they can manage and they didn't want to open a can of worms they didn't have to.

Bojji

Young girls coming of age should not have their heads fucked up by 40-50 year old blokes. Stop defending this twat. My daughter is 17 if a 40 year old bloke was dropping her off from school id kick him down the road. Its wrong.

You are looking at all this from perspective of a father of teenage daughter, your parental instincts are speaking here and this is great - parents are there to protect their kids (that's why in fatherless families kids will never grow up fully normal and functional). I bet that you are looking at most young women with this kind of thinking, your parental instincts say to you "this could be my daughter, she needs protection" while most men look at them thinking: "nice young bitch to fuck".
I don't have kids so I can only imagine what that looks like but I can see why you see this scenario as black and white. But in this imagine scenario with your daughter and 40yo guy... you could be against it and even beat up the guy but if she was really into him this would not stop her from being with him, she would probably even left the house to live with him. There is large percentage of young women that are into older guys, they want to avoid broke, infantile young men and go straight to guys that have their lives sorted out or they are just sexually attracted to them (just like many male teenagers and young adults are into MILFS). I'm have a fiancee (same age as me BTW) for 4.5 years now but if I was alone and some attractive 17yo came to me and wanted to have sex, why would I refuse that? For some moral reasons? I wouldn't hurt anyone other than maybe her father that probably would want to kill me or something, hahaha.

And I said it months ago in this thread, I never liked DrD, never watched his videos etc. (he looks like a massive asshole, very unlikable) But I don't like this cancel culture that wants to fuck up everyone's life without court or any major proof displayed publicly. Other than that misuse of the word pedophile is very apparent now and that really benefits only... actual pedophiles. And they are the worst scum on earth (other than tax collectors).

skneogaf

Something that's been annoying when reading some of the comments on here is the constant misuse of the terminology "pedo" and calling him that.

At no point has anyone other that raging haters suggested that he is a pedophile.

For future reference to do with any types of Chronophilia surely it's best to use correct language?

For example =

Infantophilia (sometimes called nepiophilia) is a subtype of pedophilia describing a sexual attraction on children
(less than 5 years old.)

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a romantic and/or sexual attraction to prepubescent youths.
(Around 5-12 years of age)

Hebephilia is a romantic and/or sexual attraction on early-pubescent youths.
(around ages 9–14)

Ephebophilia is a romantic/sexual attraction on late-pubescent youths.
(around ages 14–21)

Teleiophilia (from Greek téleios, "full grown") is a romantic and/or sexual preference for adults (around 18 to late 30's early 40's)

Mesophilia (derived from the Greek "mesos", "intermediate") is a romantic and/or sexual preference for middle-aged adults (around late 40's and 60's)

The term pedo is so wrongly used here as the alleged victim was working at twitch I believe so in no way should be referred to as pedophilia even if sexual activity occurred. In fact saying such things should be dealt with by mods here as that is obviously a straight up lie and false accusation.

Its a good job this type of discussion isn't in the future as I believe there could be a future where such slander could be used against a person. You only have to look at the people being sent to prison for social media posts in the UK.

Astray

Also the talk about how justice shouldn't be happening like this ignores that he's still a free man.

The actual question is, is it safe to let this guy keep his former status as a celeb who is adored by tons of minors? (because lets be real, who the fuck else is going to take hours out of their day to watch a middle aged man in a wig play COD?).

The answer is clearly no, and that's why he is seething over it all.

Last edited:
At the end of the day if a 17 year old thot would flirt with you, most of you here if not all of you would not block her, i can absolutely guarantee this. 20-30 years ago no one cared about tis sorta thing, people would do this in public. Nowadays even if an 18 year old flirts or has sex with a 17 year old is problematic which is idiotic to say the least.

Bojji

Wild seeing folks attempt to defend the guy in any particular way here, lol.

He is a victim of his own stupidity. He is dumb because he was messaging person under 18 and then fucked up again when it comes to handling this situation.

Literally nothing happened in this story, no one was raped, sexually assaulted, there even was no (or even attempt to) meeting. No one was also forcing anyone to message Dr.D or reply to his messages. All this drama for nothing... yet people will always see him as "pedophile". Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - this man knows what this means.

Last edited:

Toons

At the end of the day if a 17 year old thot would flirt with you, most of you here if not all of you would not block her, i can absolutely guarantee this. 20-30 years ago no one cared about tis sorta thing, people would do this in public. Nowadays even if an 18 year old flirts or has sex with a 17 year old is problematic which is idiotic to say the least.

Theres not a chance you'd catch me trying to get in a 17 year olds pants for any reason. Most of em can't even drive.

Tf do I want a 17 year old for? And im much younger than doc is. I can be a freak, but you gotta be over 19 before we can speak.

If you're going for that you're greedy or you're desperate or you cant control yourself. Id date a woman 10 years my senior before going after a 17 year old.

Last edited:

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
To Catch a Predator first aired 20 years ago. People definitely cared 20-30 years ago.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Absolutely not. For one, I don’t put myself in a situation to get flirted with by a 17 year old. I don’t do social media and when I do go out, I’m with my family. And then the kicker, I’m attracted women, not young women. I like’m older and curvy.

I don’t know where the narrative started that this was a 17 year old girl. It very well could have been a 12 year old they/them. We know his fetish does include trans.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Maybe you wouldn’t block a 17 year old and that’s on you but as a married grown man no way in hell am I even chatting with women period.

This likely sounds stupid to most “men” here but I am never alone with a non family member woman and in any pictures I have ever taken with fans over the last 30 years I always keep my distance and you will always see my hands

I am not looking to have to pay off someone over stupid accusations

Doc appreciate your support though and will gladly take your donations

Absolutely not. For one, I don’t put myself in a situation to get flirted with by a 17 year old. I don’t do social media and when I do go out, I’m with my family. And then the kicker, I’m attracted women, not young women. I like’m older and curvy.

I don’t know where the narrative started that this was a 17 year old girl. It very well could have been a 12 year old they/them. We know his fetish does include trans.

Wow lol

Cyberpunkd

At the end of the day if a 17 year old thot would flirt with you, most of you here if not all of you would not block her, i can absolutely guarantee this.
There is some serious copium from Doc fans going on here:
“You would do the same”
“He didn’t do anything illegal”

No, he probably didn’t. He is only a fucking creep cheating on his wife, chatting up minors. Trust me - you can find yourself a better role model.

There is some serious copium from Doc fans going on here:
“You would do the same”
“He didn’t do anything illegal”

No, he probably didn’t. He is only a fucking creep cheating on his wife, chatting up minors. Trust me - you can find yourself a better role model.

I dont like doc, nor am I defending him. I'm actally against him and I think he's a creep. Im just stating facts, no matter how much some of you feel "attacked" judging by some of the replies.

Maybe you wouldn’t block a 17 year old and that’s on you but as a married grown man no way in hell am I even chatting with women period.

He's also married, with a kid. You truly underestimate the male mind horniness and perhaps yourself. We have grown adults here cooming over child-like anime characters, and you're telling me thats not possible. Please stop being delusional.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
How old are the people defending this creep?

Look, I get it. I used to enjoy seeing the odd Doc clip. It sucks that he's a nonce but sadly that's reality.

I'm close to his age. Very close. You don't message a 17 year old or however old. Shit, I don't think I could genuinely look or go after a girl under 25-27.

Guys a creepy nonce and that's that.

You truly underestimate the male mind horniness and perhaps yourself. We have grown adults here cooming over child-like anime characters, and you're telling me thats not possible. Please stop being delusional.
You would have a stronger point, if you had evidence of the posters that you’re quoting, actually doing the things that you’re claiming.

All you’re doing right now is telling them how you feel they are as individuals due to the website we’re on.

Trilobit

This likely sounds stupid to most “men” here but I am never alone with a non family member woman and in any pictures I have ever taken with fans over the last 30 years I always keep my distance and you will always see my hands

I agree and amusingly enough this opinion about not spending alone time with women other than your spouse earned me a ban at "the other place".

Last edited:
Oh, I don’t know. Probably started with the accuser himself:

lPhTJdU.jpeg

Last edited:
You would have a stronger point, if you had evidence of the posters that you’re quoting, actually doing the things that you’re claiming.

All you’re doing right now is telling them how you feel they are as individuals due to the website we’re on.

Im not going to call anyone out directly. Im not on a manhunt because Im neither far left or far right or any of the extremists like some of you are. Im always the middle ground guy. You can also check this thread to see whose defending doc as well if you wanna block people out or whatever the fuck. I was just stating facts. Not like we havent seen this happen a million times before. Its only getting attention because its a famous person. Like I said, doc is a massive douche, scammed ppl with nft, cheated on his wife, now this, but this is not as uncommon as some would say. Anyway, generalizing is all I can do.

Im not going to call anyone out directly. Im not on a manhunt because Im neither far left or far right or any of the extremists like some of you are. Im always the middle ground guy. You can also check this thread to see whose defending doc as well if you wanna block people out or whatever the fuck. I was just stating facts. Not like we havent seen this happen a million times before. Its only getting attention because its a famous person. Like I said, doc is a massive douche, scammed ppl with nft, cheated on his wife, now this, but this is not as uncommon as some would say. Anyway, generalizing is all I can do.
I know you enough (at least enough on GAF) and I know that you’re approaching this from a neutral angle. I do the same on many topics as I wait for facts to show, debate, but sometimes I will know when to leave things be and say ‘you know what, it’s not beneficial for me to comment or debate on this’.

I don’t ever really debate on this kind of topic, because there’s no logical reason to talk to any non-family member below 18. None. There is even less of a reason to DM the person or take anything further to be in these potential situations with random minors. I had the same take in the Drake thread.

The reason people here are taking that stance is because it’s the logical stance, not necessarily because they are being extremist, and I think you are conflating the two by accident.

Any ‘but actually’s’ on a topic like this have zero benefit to you other than to make people raise eyebrows at you. It’s not even worth the edgy points if that’s the angle you or others would potentially approach from.

I guess I’m just trying to help by basically doing this:

bh187-dc.gif

I know you enough (at least enough on GAF) and I know that you’re approaching this from a neutral angle. I do the same on many topics as I wait for facts to show, debate, but sometimes I will know when to leave things be and say ‘you know what, it’s not beneficial for me to comment or debate on this’.

I don’t ever really debate on this kind of topic, because there’s no logical reason to talk to any non-family member below 18. None. There is even less of a reason to DM the person or take anything further to be in these potential situations with random minors. I had the same take in the Drake thread.

The reason people here are taking that stance is because it’s the logical stance, not necessarily because they are being extremist, and I think you are conflating the two by accident.

Any ‘but actually’s’ on a topic like this have zero benefit to you other than to make people raise eyebrows at you. It’s not even worth the edgy points if that’s the angle you or others would potentially approach from.

bh187-dc.gif

Thats fair, I'm aware that on gaf and well anywhere nowadays when someone brings common middle ground facts into a heated discussion people will be like: "WhY R u DeFendIng HiM u PeRv"? or the other side: "wHy r U sO WOkE?". Its always black or white nowadays sadly but reality is far more nuanced/colored. Anyway, yeah Ill stop.

Thats fair, I'm aware that on gaf and well anywhere nowadays when someone brings common middle ground facts into a heated discussion people will be like: "WhY R u DeFendIng HiM u PeRv"? or the other side: "wHy r U sO WOkE?". Its always black or white nowadays sadly but reality is far more nuanced/colored. Anyway, yeah Ill stop.
I know exactly what you mean with this forum and the constant hard-stancing, and there are a lot of problems with same-think on this site I could point out, or evidence I could always try to lay out to make a case, but what I’ve realized over time here and elsewhere online is that 9 times out of 10 when you do it, people don’t care and don’t change. They will double down, play coy, or at worst throw a bunch of buzzwords and insults at you in anger.

In today’s age barely anyone online actually changes their mind after a decent debate, let alone change their mind with evidence. So it makes it not as interesting to do them anymore, because it’s usually just a screaming match of opposing views instead of a way to actually convince another person.

I think the AC Japan game was the last time I actually spent time researching and making extremely valid arguments on GAF. Once I realized it didn’t matter and the next Draugoth headline hit within 24 hours, it told me all I needed to know to take a step back from it all. Hell, people still think Concord took 8 full years to develop and I’m not going to bother correcting them 🤷‍♂️

And as a disclaimer to others, this post is about the community here and not about this topic. I already made my point on the topic above.

Ffs

I'm so fucking done with Asmongold showing up in every fucking video people post on this forum

WHY does this clown get so much love? Because he adds nothing to the video.

Complaining about ugly characters in Concord and Star Wars and yet this ultimate ugly motherfucker shows up in every thread.
Because his clips channel respects your time, and doesn't try to stretch 2 minutes of content into a 12 minute video. I made a thread asking people for suggestions of other channels that do the same, and I don't think I got a single suggestion. So if you can name someone with shorter videos* that people should be watching instead, go for it.

* Standard two or three minute videos, not shorts.

near

Gold Member

bh187-dc.gif
I just find the discussion really interesting. I tend to gravitate to mysteries, puzzles and whodunit type stuff lol. But there are definitely times even during this thread were its better to just disengage from the discussion when it's clearly heading nowhere.

Thats fair, I'm aware that on gaf and well anywhere nowadays when someone brings common middle ground facts into a heated discussion people will be like: "WhY R u DeFendIng HiM u PeRv"? or the other side: "wHy r U sO WOkE?". It's always black or white nowadays sadly but reality is far more nuanced/colored. Anyway, yeah I'll stop.
Yup. Sad reality. Then comes the dog piling and personal attacks. I like to engage in thoughtful discussions, sometimes all people want is for you to pick a side and stick to it, even when it isn't always that straight forward.

Bojji

If she/(whatever) was 12-15 he would be in jail/prison right now. Simple as that.

My fiancee told me that when she and her friend were 13 (!!!) they used to use heavy makeup and pretended to be much older. Her friend was basically hunting for older guys, one of them (well over 20yo) took her on his motorbike and when they were back she wasn't a virgin anymore... He didn't even know that he committed pedophilia (he thought that she was at least 15 and that is legal) and she apparently was very happy with what she did. Nothing happened because it was her machinations and she didn't have any reason to go to police, she wanted this outcome.

Was the guy wrong because she fucked with a young girl (with her consent obliviously), from moral perspective yes but thanks to her deception he was also wrong from law perspective as well.

Stories like this are as old as human civilization (and even before).

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I dont like doc, nor am I defending him. I'm actally against him and I think he's a creep. Im just stating facts, no matter how much some of you feel "attacked" judging by some of the replies.

He's also married, with a kid. You truly underestimate the male mind horniness and perhaps yourself. We have grown adults here cooming over child-like anime characters, and you're telling me thats not possible. Please stop being delusional.
I understand the angle you are taking but maybe many others have self control problems but in no way am I underestimating myself.

Not being delusional because for me being 57 years old, married for 24 years and having an adult son I do not, I would not send inappropriate texts/DMs to anyone and I am sure there are plenty of actual men here that are the same.

I understand the angle you are taking but maybe many others have self control problems but in no way am I underestimating myself.

Not being delusional because for me being 57 years old, married for 24 years and having an adult son I do not, I would not send inappropriate texts/DMs to anyone and I am sure there are plenty of actual men here that are the same.

Im not attacking you, im generalizing ofc but you cant say it hasnt happened even to 57 year olds or similar ppl like you, and not just to famous ppl. It only takes a few minutes to spend some time on the reddit drama subbredits to see how common it might be, and viceversa ofc, males arent the only ones doing shit like this.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Im not attacking you, im generalizing ofc but you cant say it hasnt happened even to 57 year olds or similar ppl like you, and not just to famous ppl. It only takes a few minutes to spend some time on the reddit drama subbredits to see how common it might be, and viceversa ofc, males arent the only ones doing shit like this.
I sure didn't mean to come across as throwing a blanket over every adult male as living near Miami FL I see many wealthy men around my age with trophy wives and girlfriends.

Just saying in no way would that happen to me

Plus seeing his defense now of she was legal in her state likely means 16 plus using that defense now sounds like he just got lucky she was even that old

Codeblew

I have read a couple of pages back but I am not going to read everything... My question is did he know she was underage when he messaged her and what did he say to get everyone up in arms?

Trunim

He wouldn't be happy for sure but technically few months later she can marry this guy. What he can do?
Sure. and technically she's a child until those months pass.

Look, all I want to know is what was written? Was it like "oh hi dr disrespect I love your content" and the reply was like "hey thanks that means a lot" or are we looking at something else here? Considering that he was banned from twitch because of the interaction in question (correct me if I'm wrong), that's a fair inquiry.

Last edited:

G-DannY

I sure didn't mean to come across as throwing a blanket over every adult male as living near Miami FL I see many wealthy men around my age with trophy wives and girlfriends.

Just saying in no way would that happen to me

Plus seeing his defense now of she was legal in her state likely means 16 plus using that defense now sounds like he just got lucky she was even that old

And a guy that plays dress up at that

i mean, you seem a bit too serious and too invested in all this discussion, not leaving any chance to signal your moral high ground behind

we all got it, you don't like him. move on. if you are who and what you say to be, you sure have better things to do

Last edited:
Top Bottom