• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saberus

Yup. I've already tweeted it out. It's on it's way out to the open world, where certain factions of random people are tempted to tweet back at me with words like "motherfucker" and "fanboy"!

It's always fascinating to watch behavioral patterns of primates that refuse to evolve.

monkey-smells-butt-o.gif

autoduelist

Free refills aren't free. You paid $5.00 for those thousand+ cups of coffee over the course of a year. I don't understand why people insist on calling refills free.

This is silly. If you've made up for the original cost already, you can call anything after free. PS+ games are free for many, because the number of discounts it already gave them access to write off the cost of the service in the first place. If you were going to spend $40 on games and content that PS+ gives you, and you end up saving $100, you get to say you're getting free stuff. Hell, you can say it's free stuff if you are just counting the fact that you are getting online play access for the fee and any discounts and games are free to you since the cost to have multiplayer access was a sunk cost anyway.

If I'm buying online multiplayer access no matter what, then the games and discounts PS+ gives me can be called free sensibly.

I am shocked I needed a sarcasm tag for my post. In case you missed it, /s.

Tripolygon

Banned
I remember somebody noticing this when we got the rain footage.
It's rad.
here it is.
Wow, this may just be my eyes deceiving me but if has the stream/river filled up in the rain? If so that is holy shit levels of detail there. Its amazing to see what a difference the weather makes, I have watched that sunny video countless times and I didn't actually recognise it in the rainy one. Nice to see Evo sticking to their decisions and it clearly is paying off!

kpaadet

I am looking forward to trying out the demo, if it turns out I like it I'm not going to buy it until the weather patch is out anyway.

I don't know if I'm aloud to do this or not BUT if you have any recollection of signing up for the Driveclub GAF league please go and check the spreadsheets out and see if you are in a club with a name. If you go to the premade club sheets, FA Club list, and you see yourself on there PLEASE give me a placeholder name for your club so I can get everybody in the Club Hub sheet and we can start this Friday with tryouts!

Thanks!
-Edge

We just hit 250 on PSN: DRIVECLUB-GAF. It's raining friend requests! Everyone has been accepted. And I mean:

Yup, my cell keeps chiming with another request. :)

What racing games are everyone playing while they wait? I've been going throw nfs hot pursuit on pc and horizon (1) on 360.

Can't wait!

Gaz_RB

Yup, my cell keeps chiming with another request. :)

What racing games are everyone playing while they wait? I've been going throw nfs hot pursuit on pc and horizon (1) on 360.

Can't wait!

I've been playing NFS Rivals, but it is not much fun at all :/ Thinking about breaking out the PS2 and playing some NFS Underground 2.

hawk2025

The "it's not free. You pay for Ps+" types of replies is one of the most pedantic things we see in these boards.

Yes, people pay for Ps+. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, excellent contribution!

Forgive me for not following this but, if clubs are maxxed at 6, how do we have a 300 member team? I don't understand. I guess I'll read through the event thread before deciding if I should sign up.

Forgive me for not following this but, if clubs are maxxed at 6, how do we have a 300 member team? I don't understand. I guess I'll read through the event thread before deciding if I should sign up.

If you complete a hot track time, you can send it out as a challenge to people on your friends list to beat.

I love Sony but I never understood why they do not push out more ads for their first party games. They have had some great games that had no advertising push and they failed because of it. Regardless I need Driveclub now...just waiting for Amazon to ship it off to me!

Apologies if this has been answered, but how many hours until the game unlocks digitally? Or, if it's easier, what time in Australia?

Cheers, #Gaf

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Remember that complaining about threads or people in threads or dragging post histories or whatever into threads and making threads about posters instead of about content is going to get you banned. I bring this up as the review thread will surely tempt. Pretty much no tolerance (from any side) from the moderation staff on thread whining. PM a moderator if you have an issue.

AdanVC

I've been watching some gameplay videos of this game and O___O The graphics are out of this world. It's realistic as hell is scary! If this can be achieved already with the PS4 being a year old... I can't imagine how epic the games will look at the end of it's life-cycle with Project Morpheus and everything. HUGE props to the developers of this game, especially the environment and car modeling artists.

Cornbread78

Then you cpuld return it the next day when you get the digital version and say its busted and get your money back..

Smh rookie... There are no refunds on software. It's against FCC regulations to take open software back, only even exchanges (opened at service desk)

Also, Walmart locks UPCS from being rung out for games until midnight of launch date, so copies cannot be sold ahead of time unless their home office in AK hits the switch for some reason.

Checking on it now for my own interests, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom