• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because thats how Sony rolls yo. I hope to god they are advertising in Europe though, because I have seen jack shit in the US on DC, hell you can barely find anything on PSN about DC it is really disheartening.

They're still advertising Destiny (and now Shadow of Mordor) on the PS channel which is operated by SCEA. Also why is SCEA not doing Driveclub bundles. They also didn't bundle the Vita with Tearaway. Do they see SCEE products inferior?

quick question. So my roommate has ps+ on his account on the ps4. I have my own account but obviously don't have my own ps+ subscription. Is there a way to share a ps+ across multiple accs or would I have to call myself mike for all driveclub races lol

If his account is set as primary on the console itself then yeah.

Kane1345

Holy crap it gets bright just before sunset! :D

dc1_by_kane1345-d81tauu.gif

lefantome

quick question. So my roommate has ps+ on his account on the ps4. I have my own account but obviously don't have my own ps+ subscription. Is there a way to share a ps+ across multiple accs or would I have to call myself mike for all driveclub races lol

I think I've been able to play ps+ games with the other account I have on my ps4, obviously the ps4 is set as primary.

So has there been any more tweets about this game? I've seen Tom Chick's and Gertsman tweets but have there been any others from games journalists?

Cyborg

Played the game in a store.......Handling was amazing, graphics not so much.
I expect it were the settings on the TV.

tmac456

pre-loaded and ready to roll

glad i added that $10 voucher Sony included in its launch ps4s. forgot i even had it. and it went to DRIVECLUB

ICPEE

Is it possible you guys with the game can post screenshots like the Forza thread or do we have to wait to full release to do that. Thanks

ICPEE

Is it possible you guys with the game can post some screenshots like the Forza Horizon 2 screenshot thread or will there be a new thread for screenshots. Thanks

I'm in the UK, my special edition dispatched today from Gameseek, I'm wondering if it will show up Tuesday? That will be the earliest I've ever had a game before the official release.

Right after the game comes out! I think... I actually have no idea how clubs work...
But I am totally going to make a GAFClub Panda for people who may want to race casually.

I am down with Pandas!! I'd love to join. I will be on the + Edition to begin with but will upgrade if it is as good as I think it will be!

AndyD

aka andydumi
Is it possible you guys with the game can post some screenshots like the Forza Horizon 2 screenshot thread or will there be a new thread for screenshots. Thanks

There will be a thread. It's been discussed earlier in the thread it should be separate.

Gaz_RB

I hope there is a way to turn off liveries, they're dreadful. I doubt it, though.

I really hope after they finish the photo and weather update that they spend some time on a customization update. Its probably the most disappointing thing for me regarding Driveclub.

Putty

I'm in the UK, my special edition dispatched today from Gameseek, I'm wondering if it will show up Tuesday? That will be the earliest I've ever had a game before the official release.

There's a very good chance you'll get it 2mora, Weds absolute latest i'd wager.

I'm having trouble preordering this from the Canadian PSN. The preorder has been available normally up until today. Today, I simply do not have the option to preorder. I clicked the banner here:
WSt7E76.png

And this is where it leads me:
AecGcJJ.png

The option to buy is no longer showing up. This is happening on the PS4 store as well. I was hoping to preorder this today. Am I screwed?

d9b

Banned
Paul Rustchynsky @Rushy33

#DRIVECLUB pre-loads should have started or will be starting shortly in the US/CA. EU pre-loads start tomorrow & UK will be Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom