• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced Rack Em Up Knock Em Down trophy is glitched, I ran the same Norwegian circuit 5 times in a row, each time with a faster speed and it still hasn't unlocked yet.

Also if all of the tracks will be free, then what comes with the season pass? Just cars?

I think it is too, I did the requirements yesterday and it didn't pop up.

Conduit

Banned
Some spectators. Look how the light beams cast shadow on people when you are close to fence and little and a little further from the fence :

13C79mJ.png

Sdugdt5.png

NvVfsgH.png

bombshell

I'm convinced Rack Em Up Knock Em Down trophy is glitched, I ran the same Norwegian circuit 5 times in a row, each time with a faster speed and it still hasn't unlocked yet.

Also if all of the tracks will be free, then what comes with the season pass? Just cars?

Did you restart the event 3 times beating your time each time?

You have to do it without restarting, just continue doing laps in the time trial and beat your best time 3 times. I got the trophy without any problems.

Season pass is 38 cars, 176 tour events and some liveries.

SSReborn

I'm also curious to know if anyone else with the PS+ digital upgrade has yet to ever connect online. I too have played for 5+ hours and I have yet to ever connect online.

I connected online and I have the same version. Basically all I did was play the game and it connected me automatically at some point I didn't even realize until I was in the main menu again because I was driving hudless. You don't need to refresh at all as it should connect on its own.

Did you restart the event 3 times beating your time each time?

You have to do it without restarting, just continue doing laps in the time trial and beat your best time 3 times. I got the trophy without any problems.

Season pass is 38 cars, 176 tour events and some liveries.
Yep, I did it in one straight shot, it must be glitched.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yep, I did it in one straight shot, it must be glitched.

It doesn't have to be one shot, Single event time trial and replay works fine too. Just race the lap four times and you are good. What happened to me though is that I connected to the servers during my third lap and it no longer displayed and recorded my previous times, I disconnected my LAN cable and after that the times came back and I popped the trophy.

It doesn't have to be one shot, just race the lap four times and you are good. What happened to me though is that I connected to the servers during my third lap and it no longer displayed and recorded my previous times, I disconnected my LAN cable and after that the times came back and I popped the trophy.
I meant I did it in one continuous session without going to the menus.

I think I'm just going to wait until the server issues are all fixed before I play the game more. It sucks as I was really looking forward to it, but I want to have the full experience.

GameSeeker

I'm also curious to know if anyone else with the PS+ digital upgrade has yet to ever connect online. I too have played for 5+ hours and I have yet to ever connect online.

I have the PS+ Upgrade version and was connected the first day (Oct. 7th) for a few hours till the servers got overloaded. Since then I can connect very early in the mornings. Later in the day, as more people go online, no connection usually. This is from a US perspective.

Mononoke

Banned
I'm confused about the PS + Upgrade version. When I went to the store, I was able to buy it for $49.99 in full and download it. It said PS + special price. IS that the upgrade version? Or was the upgrade version a demo (that you downloaded free) and then upgraded within the game?

Melchiah

once when i used the share button it crashed on me when i was editing a video, second time just happened now, I was in the menu and pressed the ps button, music continued playing from the game, and I went to shut off my PS4 and just crashed.

My PS4 started to act slow for a while, when I tried to access the trophies while it was loading an event, but that's the only time I've encountered anything like that when playing the game. I've took a plenty of screenshots while racing without any issues, other than driving off-road. ;)

T-Rex.

Banned
I have the PS+ upgrade edition and I managed to connect to the servers today. Couldn't play online or anything though because of "issues".

Loudninja

I'm confused about the PS + Upgrade version. When I went to the store, I was able to buy it for $49.99 in full and download it. It said PS + special price. IS that the upgrade version? Or was the upgrade version a demo (that you downloaded free) and then upgraded within the game?
Yeah that is correct.

Nafai1123

Banned

That's the full version with the PS+ price. If you buy it will download the full game.

Melchiah

I got to create a club, but it disconnected shortly after I was done with it. So, about 15-30 minutes of online time.

rhoq

Full digital version here. Never connected once.

I was partially connected last night. During a race I saw the message turn green and it said that it was connected to the server. After the race, I went back to the menu and it allowed to me do a few things, but anything involving any sort of online multiplayer was met with a message saying that they are still trying to fix the issues with the servers.

Mononoke

Banned
That's the full version with the PS+ price. If you buy it will download the full game.

I downloaded it yesterday and have been playing a lot. I was just curious what version it was since some people were saying the ps + upgrade version can't connect online.

Like the game a lot. Good controls. Good graphics. It's very well done.

Unfortunately I didn't buy the game just for the single player. I don't like seeing all these cars that I can only unlock as a club member, but can't access it due to server issues. I don't like that when i'm playing single player a message frequently pops up telling me the servers aren't working.

I'm done with it until server issues are resolved. Currently it's just a shell of the game I was expecting.

Kilau

Go to a time trial on a track you haven't raced yet.

1st lap, race slow.
2nd lap race a bit faster, few seconds
3rd lap, a bit faster than 2nd lap
4th lap set the best time.

Trophy pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom