• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Fighter Online [Alpha Test] |OT| We are not your kind of Neople

ShinMaruku

Much like you said, Hilder and Cain are looking to restore Earth.
But for that to happen, they need an extraordinary amount of power.

Part of this comes from the defeat of the other Apostles.
The Apostles are incapable of killing one another, so the Dungeon Fighters are tricked into doing so by extraordinary circumstances.

Thus, most of the shit that's going on in Arad and Empyrean is so that the people will get stronger then get sacrificed so that Earth lives again.

Pretty much, the defeat of the Apostles will lead to the downfall of everyone, and this gets mentioned a little bit when dealing with Ozma and some things in Noire Ferra.

But then some weird shit happens and the Cataclysm occurs, so I don't know what exactly happens from there other than Arad getting wrecked.
Actually Kaine and Hilder could kill the others, Kaine easily but he's not too much invovled in this effrot it's mostly Hilder using telepathy to have us do her bidding. Bikhal found out early and took over emptryan and set his law so his people are strong.

Silky

Banned
Anyone know where I can get a nromal Silk Armguard from? Drops are giving me durable ones but I need a regular one for this mission.

omlet

Its a trick quest, Lorriane sells them herself. :p

And on that note, there's a quest soon after that will ask for a Diamond Ring. You can buy it from the goblin guy (forgot his name) that gives you some quests, up in the top left part of the town.

Silky

Banned
Damn that Loraine shit just boosted me up to another two levels. Niiice.

I wanna reach level 20 by tonight.

ShinMaruku

Thanks for the guild invite. If I am on ask any questions I was a endgame player in DFO.
(End game in DFO means you can solo any goddamn thing your crits do 100k minimum and you can do millions of damage, it takes a while to get there solo but with a good guild and help it can take less time.)

IGN: Kyogre
Class: F.Fighter

I'm going to do some serious grinding to my job change this evening, once I'm done trolling the handicap tourney in Mario Golf.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
tons of hackers due to this client being the old client before the game was shut down, they're flooding the economy with cash, prices for items are exponentially increasing

damn, im glad i dont rely on the market at this moment with my characters

Armaros

tons of hackers due to this client being the old client before the game was shut down, they're flooding the economy with cash, prices for items are exponentially increasing

Lets hope because of the amount of interest in the alpha, that neople give us a proper launcher and client(not the nexon client) for the beta.

Edit: Anywho, this makes it an even better reason for me to experiment with different classes instead of putting everything in one character only for something bad to happen.

MisterHero

I had a full set of avatars and each of them had 2 sockets and were filled. I had to log out because the game freaked out at the end of the dungeon. Not only were the emblems missing, but most of the Avatars turned into 1-socket versions. :/

edit: I'm guessing there's something wrong with the set of avatars they're giving away. Don't buy emblems if you don't have to.
edit2: I think the base stats changed as well as the sockets

I had a full set of avatars and each of them had 2 sockets and were filled. I had to log out because the game freaked out at the end of the dungeon. Not only were the emblems missing, but most of the Avatars turned into 1-socket versions. :/

edit: I'm guessing there's something wrong with the set of avatars they're giving away. Don't buy emblems if you don't have to.
edit2: I think the base stats changed as well as the sockets

The avatars ate my emblems. Also reduced the sockets from 2 to 1. Feelssss baaaaaadddd.

rUuFfHu.png

MisterHero

Exactly. Feels better that it wasn't just me (sorry :p).

at least mine were Daphne emblems and not actual rare ones

Question, how do I get those pets or avatar changes? Pets say Lost treasures but i cant find those keys. And I would guess avatars are bought in Premium shop but its not available right now. nor is the Auction house.

Also im donating money for the Guild as much as I can.
Not sure what it does but as long as it helps?

MisterHero

Question, how do I get those pets or avatar changes? Pets say Lost treasures but i cant find those keys. And I would guess avatars are bought in Premium shop but its not available right now. nor is the Auction house.

Also im donating money for the Guild as much as I can.
Not sure what it does but as long as it helps?
Seria, the NPC in your 'house' has a shop where you can buy all that stuff; which is nice because they're usually Cash Shop items.

Avatar Bags cost 100k gold and generate a random look for that slot.
There's a Pet Egg Box for 300k but I don't if I want to pay to feed one.

Don't worry about the guild bank right now. Basically a guild can have enough experience but it needs to pay to level up. Members get free life tokens when that happens, as well as ongoing Exp and (I think) gold bonuses.

When it's really active, guild members can get better End-of-Dungeon rewards (like an extra treasure card to pick on that screen).

Would it be worth it to level up the Guild right now if there's a chance of a wipe? Because I'm about 100k away (including the Guild Bank) from doing so.

Nice, joining the Guild as soon as possible.

EDIT : Why are everyone speaking chinese now?
Yeah, they are bots but why speak chinese as almost everyone can't understand :lol

Because people likely just took the chinese bot program and ran it, maybe? At least I can't understand them, that's cool.

Don't remember beating this thing so easily or fast before. But I was never this geared out before either.

Kouriozan

Level 28 and still stuck in the Sky Tower because those spinels never drop >.<
Come on, only 3 more to finish this epic quest.

EDIT : Nevermind, I want to see more of the game before the wipe.

Puru

Grapplers are pretty fun, locking down and throwing innocent creatures all around <3

Pretty much tested the 3 classes i was interested (monk, grappler and battle mage), and i am now hesitating between bm and grappler, i like them both equally. Sorry monks.

I made a few of you officers in the guild, so if you look at the bottom of the guild menu you can approve people while I'm not there.

I don't know what the difference is between Senior Officers and everything else, though.

Top Bottom