• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

Aladuf

Banned
chubigans said:
loldrums.gif

LETS DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(jarosh did this :lol )
:lol :lol :lol Amazing!

Haunted One said:
The only things that could possibly rival yesterday's megaton...

- Halo 4 coming day and date to PS3
- Gears of War 2 coming day and date to PS3
- Shenmue III announced
- FFXIV PS3 exclusive and FFVII remake coming this year
- Sony buying SEGA/Capcom/Konami

I hope they show GoW 3 and the Team ICO game.

All it would take is an announcement of Bioshock 2 been release at the same time for the PS3 and the competition is already level up.:lol

hulot

DeathNote said:
ms was 80% casual and then the ff13(multi) was the big ending.
nintendo was 100% casual
all sony has to do is focus on the hardcore

So did you just skip the Gears, RE5, Fable, and Fallout demonstrations?

Darklord

Banned
Zoramon089 said:
HAHAHAHA, that's great. You know at E3 last year all that was shown off really was WiiFit yet between that conference and this one we got SMG, MP3 MKWii, Mario Strikers, and SSBB (just some of the 1st party games)

I haven't played it in ages and was thinking of selling it but I thought if there was something good at E3 I'd keep it. The best we got was Animal Crossing that looks just like the DS version. Screw that.

KdoubleA

k79 said:
I HEARZ BULLETS ON TEH IGN LIVE FEEDZ! I HEARZ MGO.

So that's like a 5 min delay compared to GS i think.

I heard that around 5 mins ago on GS's feed; I think IGN's is a bit delayed...But GS's is a bit choppy, so if something goes wrong, I can switch to IGN's :D

TDG

Banned
I don't think Sony will disappoint. They always manage to put on a fairly entertaining show.

It'll be better than Nintendo, at least.

Concept17

Haunted One said:

- Shenmue III announced

:lol :lol

Anyone one of those, excluding maybe Shenmue, would top yesterdays announcement.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
GreekWolf said:
Certainly not perfect but, relative to previous shows, it was a pretty damn good show overall. If they had just announced one new IP or even shown some footage of Alan Wake, it would have been truly memorable.
I agree completely. It was a very good show. Stuff that was demonstrated was impressive, Gears 2 in particular. And aside of no new and previously unseen IP announcements, literally the only thing I didn't like about it was Don Mattrick's voice.

yurinka

Haunted One said:

- Shenmue III announced

Lulz. You forgot Sony buying Nintendo and Microsoft.

Loudninja

13:31:36 -

Anyway, the stage has 58 regular-sized LCDs hung around it on scaffold, a massive main screen above the centre and three still-massive LCDs hung to its left and right. There are PS3s on little white coffee tables all around the stage under spotlights. It's elbow to elbow with no spare seats as far as I can see in any direction.

Damn Sony :lol

Tormentoso said:
All it would take is an announcement of Bioshock 2 been release at the same time for the PS3 and the competition is already level up.:lol

Uhm... I don't really think so. All of the other stuff he listed, those ones I'd agree with.

painey

ari said:

I went on the site trying to buy the MGS4 T-Shirts but they were all gone, so i entered the competition while i was there (some real obvious answer) and thought nothing of it until today when I get an email saying im a runner up and have won a free copy of MGS4.. another one :D

Top Bottom