• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

dave is ok

aztek is ok
belvedere said:
Some people are quick to forget that without that FF announcement, that would've been the worst e3 briefing in videogame history.

Even with the announcement, it still only managed to make it mildly embarrassing.
You're out of your mind.

CloudNL

LRB1983 said:
IGN, 3 minutes on Nintendo press conference (my experience with P2P activated).

There's a trick here.
Forward it with the forward arrow (4x speed) for a couple of seconds. You will have direct live-feed. IT's that simple.

Eurogamer said:
Ready for round two? After much frantic driving and wandering around downtown, we're inside the Shrine Auditorium sitting in front of a bank of giant wall-mounted screens showing PS3 games in action - echochrome, MGS4, GT5, LocoRoco. The show may start late given the amount of people being shipped in from Nintendo's event.

ari

Banned
that ff7 crap should be a banned meme, seriously there isn't grounds for it, if there is i would like a link.

TigerKnee

GreekWolf said:
I really don't understand this bullshit. At MS conference, we saw four of the biggest upcoming titles demoed live on-stage, which in itself placed it light-years ahead of that pathetic display by Nintendo. Netflix and the new dashboard announcements were nice, Banjo Kazooie on XBLA was something we've been begging for, and then the FFXIII ownage.

Certainly not perfect but, relative to previous shows, it was a pretty damn good show overall. If they had just announced one new IP or even shown some footage of Alan Wake, it would have been truly memorable.

Looking forward to seeing what Sony has in store. :D

Don't try to understand. Idiots are hard to understand.

We will definitely see unannounced games. Sony's been showing 2008 games since like last two years. They have to show something new to keep momentum going.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
F'OFF Gamespot... I am never paying for Total Access ever again if you do not get your stuff working right in 2 minutes!!!!

GreekWolf said:
I really don't understand this bullshit. At MS conference, we saw four of the biggest upcoming titles demoed live on-stage, which in itself placed it light-years ahead of that pathetic display by Nintendo. Netflix and the new dashboard announcements were nice, Banjo Kazooie on XBLA was something we've been begging for, and then the FFXIII ownage.

Certainly not perfect but, relative to previous shows, it was a pretty damn good show overall. If they had just announced one new IP or even shown some footage of Alan Wake, it would have been truly memorable.

Looking forward to seeing what Sony has in store. :D

Don't forget the new Portal game. It's almost as if no one played the last one.

alr1ghtstart said:
Welcome back
Kratos_GOW_II_GameSpot.jpg

give me
THRIIIIIIIICO
plz
This! Trico + GoW = epic freakin' win!

k79

Banned
I HEARZ BULLETS ON TEH IGN LIVE FEEDZ! I HEARZ MGO.

So that's like a 5 min delay compared to GS i think.

Darklord

Banned
The Nintendo Conference made me sell my Wii.

This might make me buy a PS3. Sony better not be as shit as the last 2 years. No, wait, 2006 was bad but it was worth it how funny it was, 2007 was just stupid.

GS better not fall out of sync so much this time either!

chubigans said:
Anyone else had the Livewire feed go out? Back to livewire logo?

Hit fast forward, it should be a PS logo with mixed sounds from different games.

Eurogamer said:
Ready for round two? After much frantic driving and wandering around downtown, we're inside the Shrine Auditorium sitting in front of a bank of giant wall-mounted screens showing PS3 games in action - echochrome, MGS4, GT5, LocoRoco. The show may start late given the amount of people being shipped in from Nintendo's event.

Karish

My roommate just bought a ps3 for the upcoming year... so anything Sony announces that will come out before next summer... I am all ears.

Top Bottom