• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

sonicmj1

What I like about this conference so far is that Sony is focused on products that are coming now. It seems like we'll see all of this stuff this year, which is really cool.

radjago

Accident said:
73.jpg
So Sony is $6.6 billion in the red because of the PS3? What is this supposed to say?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Kulock said:
Resistance 2 didn't do much for me, but LittleBigGraphs... :lol And it really looks good too. This is honestly something a user could create?

THe devs used to have separate tools, but they said after a bit they abandoned them and everything we see and will get when the game comes is done with in game tools. They were more powerful and intuitive than the "special tools".

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Sonys "business speach" with LBP was really nice executed. In fact, this section alone was muuuch better and funnier to see than NIntendos press conf...

Arsenic

jeremy_ricci said:
:lol :lol

So much pathetic hate on R2. I guess folks don't want to eat their crow, they just want to desperately search for reasons to be 'right'.

Suck it down fools, R2 fucking owns!
Pathetic hate?
What was said was the truth, but i do have hope it will improve by Nov.

LCfiner

tanod said:
Platforming for LBP looks much tighter and less floaty = My only complaint with the game is gone.

yeah that was very comforting. I was worried about the actual platforming bits before. They looked really imprecise. not as much now.

Top Bottom