• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

btkadams

Frillen said:
Not really, unless you are a blind, delusional fanboy.
as if, they just proved that the psp isnt as shitty as everyone thought. i thought there was no good games coming out anymore but that pres kinda shocked me. this conference has been way too drawn out and a little talky talky but theyve shown some great stuff. too bad th emost shocking stuff has been for psp lol

Diablos

Blader5489 said:
Jim Lee, you're cool, but shut the fuck up and show your game.
I noticed from the very beginning that they were using up as much time as possible. It's very easy to tell that the pace is intentionally verrrry slow because they don't have much to talk about.

Kuran

Banned
babyz_coverart.jpg

spwolf

Frillen said:
Not really, unless you are a blind, delusional fanboy.

or unless you are exact opposite.... shitload of PSP games, PS3/PSP movie service that can be shared between, and not done yet...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I just hope we get at least one megaton.. this conference sounds mediocre as well... horrible year for E3 in general.

rager

Banned
Geez Sony,

Did you NOT see MS conference?

They are so fucking smug about themselves they fail to see that the Fucking competion is raping them six ways to sunday.

Top Bottom