• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

Gwanatu T

False price drop? Does this thing have BC? I absolutely need that Sony, I'm not buying another PS2, especially since you won't LOWER THE DAMNED PRICE!

LCfiner

Tretton just sad the new 80GB model will have the same functionality of the current 40 GB

GOODBYE BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY??

we'll need proper confirmation after the conference.

FrankT

He said 80gb same as the functions of 40gb, aka, no BC. Good way to hold off sales until September for those who wanted a 40 though.

Really looks like BC is going bye bye.

btkadams

DMPrince said:
80gb without ps2 compat? :lol

*hugs 60gb model*
wait what? i mustve not heard that. thats stupid. how can it be an easy transistion from ps2 to ps3 when they cant play their ps2 games on the ps3.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh...Sony still just doesn't get it. WE KNOW YOUR HARDWARE IS SHIT HOT. Where are the megaton games to sell it? You have MGS4 and.......and.......I'm still waiting.....

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
as of right now the FF13 megaton is the saving grace of E3

sonicmj1

It's nice that devs can explain what's cool about the PS3, but I won't believe in the separation until I can see it myself.

Show me, Sony!

Foil

If Sony ends with atleast one big PS3 game they'll be on par with MS's bad conference. Nintendo brings up the rear this year with a total failure.

This years press conference winner = Nobody.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Wow, that DC MMO looks terrible... ugly-ass graphics... and, it's an MMO :( Don't they already have a superhero MMO or something out for PC?

Accident said:
116.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

ewwwww

-viper-

Banned
WTF ARE THEY SHOWING?

Some PS3 system hype?

Everyone knows the PS3 is a powerful piece of hardware... SHOW US SOME MOTHERFUCKING GAMES.

Arsenic

man sony must be SO stupid if they think consumers were spending $100 extra to purchase the 80 gig because of the extra storage.

fucking retarded

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
well, PAL has already been fucked with BC so now I feel a little bit better that everyone is. Fuck Sony still though. people aren't buying 80s for the extra space. :\

Wait and see about that one. He' said 'still have all the functionality' but then related it to the 40 gig. If they recognize that people are gravitating to the 80 gig, they must know its about the BC.

batbeg

Kandrick said:
I cant believe people say this is best conf ever.

Wow. they showing nothing but crap, live meteo bullshit and all that + videos . WOW.

And just a few games.

Maybe people have different taste to you? I've seen videos of Patapon 2, Locoroco 2, Stardust PSP, Valkyria PSP, Quest for Booty, that fun looking Fat Princess... I prefer videos of games to hearing about shit that'sout and sales, or to games I just don't particularly care about.

Top Bottom