• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

CoG

Ashhong said:
what? no.

and the 80 HAS BC, why are you people saying it doesnt? jack said the 80 will retain all of its functionality.

I meant it the other way around. He said they were bringing the functionality of the 40GB to the 80GB. Downgrade.

Evlar said:
These threads: Endless bitching when they don't show something new, and even louder bitching when they don't show what people expect.

Seriously.

Sony just showed an onslaught of PSP games. Where are the people bitching about No PSP support on GAF?

KevinCow

Banned
Where is God of War 3. Where is Jak 4.

That's all I wanted. You failed me, Sony. You couldn't save my hope for the future of gaming.

LCfiner

holy crap.

I know the prince of persia producer, Ben Mattes.

I went to school with him for a couple years. He looks and sounds the same as he did 10 years ago.

OT: I accidentally stuck him right through his finger with a frog dissection pin :\ He took it well at the time

Arsenic said:
man sony must be SO stupid if they think consumers were spending $100 extra to purchase the 80 gig because of the extra storage.

fucking retarded
Luckily they don't Don't think people are paying 100 bux for 40 gigs of space.

Top Bottom