• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Raitaro

Why is Geoff squinting so much in the post-Microsoft coverage?

Is the teleprompter too far way or did he get Dorito dust in his eyes?

Jomjom

Banned
As a Sony fan who has watched him a lot, I think he tends to give Microsoft and Nintendo a little more heat than he does Sony.

That means I like him. :)

SONY better not drop the ball. If this is the best Microsoft has to show at E3 then presentation wars is SONY's to lose.

Ubisoft and EA will probably have great presentations too. I expect those three to vie for best conference of the show.

SONY vs. UBISOFT vs. EA

I think this was MS's best show ever, so Sony is going to have a heck of a time beating them this year.

He asked Phil about exclusives. Phil answered. His follow question was snarky as all hell and was about cross platform games and had nothing to do with the previous question. It was a non sequitur and it made it look lime Phil had avoided the previous question, even though he didn't. He plays these shit headed word games with people

There is is asking hard ball questions and just being an asshole. Geoff is such a prick. I can't stand him. It's not like I'm a huge fan of Phil Spencer either. But show some respect and don't insult someone's intelligence.

The only part I saw was when he asked about how should people who bought kinect feel? which is a valid question. I missed the rest of the segment so I'll take your word.

Geoff is doing a great job in my opinion so far.

The only part I saw was when he asked about how should people who bought kinect feel? which is a valid question. I missed the rest of the segment so I'll take your word.

Geoff is doing a great job in my opinion so far.

Yup, great fair question.

Pretty sure he asked Reggie the same thing on the 3DS price drop.

Fedele

Ok, so now EA.

What I'm expecting:

- SW Battlefront
- Mass Effect
- Mirror's Edge

What I'll see:

- FIFA
- 15-minute Battlefield demo

I kid. They need to show the good stuff.

daveo42

Banned
Pachter dropping that hammer on Visceral. I agree that Dice get more respect only because they are way more well known as a developer than Visceral.

That Papa Johns placement.

ibd7hRSvmvVxSd.gif

Permanently A

Did they just show something they weren't supposed to? Seemed like a trailer for an ea game and then they cut it off and replayed the previous commerical

I think this was MS's best show ever, so Sony is going to have a heck of a time beating them this year.

Seriously? You obviously didn't see the show where they showed Gears of War and Mass Effect.

You also put more weight in DLC than I think a lot of people do.

No price drop for 360.
No Gears of War
No Crackdown gameplay
No mention of the new $399 sku

It's going to be easy for SONY to beat that.

Top Bottom