• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Kadin

Fuck Papa John's, I went to the grocery and made a sammich to save money for games
But their Ranch Garlic Chicken is so damn yummy.

On topic, are we gonna be seeing a lot of that 'social' guy that was reading the tweets? Cause I have to be honest, I almost turned the channel. Was just so bad.

Absolutely loved Microsoft's event. Was focused and so on point. I don't own a XB1 but I think I might before the end of the year. A lot of great games coming soon.

Permanently A

No that was an advert for guys night or something, not EA.

You sure? It showed what seemed like CG of someone walking down a staircase with two cards in their hand, then it cut to a blue EA logo, then it stayed at the EA logo for a few seconds before replaying the previous commercial for their sunday show.

vpance

Seems this is Sony's E3 for the taking, only if they show something big we don't know about. Not a hidden Indie title or DLC I mean.

daveo42

Banned
This is going to be a pretty packed hour. I wonder if they are going to get to all of this stuff people are saying will be here.

Linkyn

Seriously? You obviously didn't see the show where they showed Gears of War and Mass Effect.

You also put more weight in DLC than I think a lot of people do.

No price drop for 360.
No Gears of War
No Crackdown gameplay
No mention of the new $399 sku

It's going to be easy for SONY to beat that.

Mmhh, we might actually get to see a soft version of last year later tonight.

Sunset Overdrive looks nice at night.

There's footage of the game at night? where?

ot: smh, hamfisted shameless product placement, forced 'promotional' recipe for success thingy, casual positioning of the stupid pizza boxes behind the 3 shills
The lady rattling off slogans over and over, this is just as bad as their dead eyes dorito pope halo thing from last year.
Hey keighley you said AD FREE like 10 times (which is a bit disingenuous as these conferences in themselves are ads already)

The MS conference itself was pretty good, lots of gameplay, few talking heads, (some cgi shit though :( ) no 'experience' 'cloud' 'kinect' buzzwords

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Seems this is Sony's E3 for the taking, only if they show something big we don't know about. Not a hidden Indie title or DLC I mean.

Sony's been very quiet, and we haven't got any ntkrnl to leak out all the surprises a good while in advance. A lot of their first parties are missing though, but hopefully they can make it up with big news.

daveo42

Banned
And EA time. Wonder if Sony will actually blow the socks off Geoff and show the Agent this year. I'm sure that would make his day.

Starting with Battlefront! Oh yeah!

Top Bottom