• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports FC 2025 releases September 27

Draugoth

Gold Member
EA-Sports-FC-25.jpg

EA Sports FC 25 will be released on September 27, 2024. The game will be available in 2 editions, Standard and Ultimate. Owners of the Ultimate edition will benefit from 7 days' early access, starting on September 20, 2024. EA Play members will also benefit from this early access, with a 10-hour trial.

In terms of price, there are no changes from last year's release, EA Sports FC 24. The Standard and Ultimate editions of EA Sports FC 25 will cost €69.99 / $69.99 / £59.99 and €99.99 / $99.99 / £89.99 respectively on PC.

The date of the game's announcement is still unknown to us, although we estimate that it will take place within the next 10 days.

Source

Markio128

Gold Member
I tried the 24 edition when it was added to PS+, and I still felt robbed. EA have single-handedly killed any love I have for Football games. I really miss the good old days of Pro Evo Master League.

Ozriel

M$FT
I wonder if the current state and unhappiness will be reflected in some sort of sales drop
A few of my friends have said they're not buying the game, but we'll see how that goes.

I’ll tell you for free. It won’t impact sales, and your friends will still buy the game.

People complaining about FIFA/FC, calling each release the worst entry ever and vowing not to buy the next one are tales as old as time.

Top Bottom