• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

Forza Horizon, We Happy Few and Sea of Thieves loook nice.
This new "PC console build" wave that is coming will fade away as soon as it arrives, bunch of BS.

Hasney

Forza Horizon, We Happy Few and Sea of Thieves loook nice.
This new "PC console build" wave that is coming will fade away as soon as it arrives, bunch of BS.

If it fails, so does MS in the console space I reckon. In for a Neo, but since my PC has over 6TFLOPS already, no reason for me to buy a Scorpio.

Really strong showing from Microsoft. Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Dead Rising 4, Halo Wars 2, We Happy Few... Great stuff across the board. Shame about that extended Minecraft segment.

Hasney

Way better than EA's conference.

That said, Brad's right - if you've got an Xbone and a PC, ditch the Bone and just buy a better GPU.

I've got Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay to 100%, then decide if I keep it around for 360 compatability games and hopefully PC game streaming. I keep thinking that last part is a no brainer.

He said something about joining Keighley.

Yeah, I'm guessing he's doing what Bosman just did, but for Ubi..

eFKac

Can't help but think that xbox console sales are just going to plummet after this.

Short term they surely will.

Slim got announced, coming in August, very long period between release imo.

Plus Scorpio, kudos for that announcement in such an advance though, no bait and switch at the last moment. I'm afraid that's what Sony is planning with Neo if leaks are true,

Tsosie

The S is a price drop, but yeah. They should announce the price on the XB1 Scorpio because if it is $600, people may not wait.

I do not think they have the price locked down yet. There is still 6 months if not more before mass production will prolly start.

Hasney

Nobody has said why the new controller has bluetooth. Can I now use the new controllers on PC without that pointlessly large dongle?

I do not think they have the price locked down yet. There is still 6 months if not more before mass production will prolly start.

Yeah, that's true. Sony is in a damn good postion if the Neo comes out this year though. Even if it's less powerful, they can just drop the price when the Scorpio comes out.

It's a shame that I cannot watch the conference full screen with EZA audio. The delay between their stream and the conferences is way too much for me. Like, 10 seconds or so.

Chuck

Still without luck
It's a shame that I cannot watch the conference full screen with EZA audio. The delay between their stream and the conferences is way too much for me. Like, 10 seconds or so.

Pause the feed then and sync it up. I found it really easy with the GB stuff.

Open the gamespot youtube live stream.

Pause for like 4 seconds and then pause/play until sync. Been doing it since yesterday and been working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom