• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista Koo

You guys better vote for Rival Schools when the time comes!

A shame it's the expanded PSX version and not the Dreamcast sequel (the actual Project Justice). But being the japanese version, it has the custom character mode.

Shame on Capcom for not giving the PSX port a different name to differentiate it from the arcade version since it has so much extra stuff.
It's the first PSX version, not the one with Nagare and Ran.
I think I like it more than Project Justice. PJ new characters aren't as great as the old cast and choosing three characters is unnecessary and a bit complicated. The clash system though is brilliant.

Bakuman is great, just don't expect good female characters.
if4ae2P.png

:p

sora87

I have a feeling the allies houses are just going to end up stacked full of presents and they won't be able to move in them

Kneefoil

I like that Huber is developint Pomper a lot more as a character. He seems less like Law in a good way.

Yeah, he's different than Law, although still quite chaotic.

Which reminds me, it's kind of funny that Huber introduced Pomper as Lawful Good, but he really comes off as Chaotic Good.

I caught up on the stream and god damn at the dioramas. They were awesome, especially Don's.

Really cool gifts segment too but LMAO at Huber getting the Witcher 3 stamp, the guy who basically handed GT's GOTY 2015 to Bloodborne.

WTF at the Mario & Sonic Olympics gameplay though. Did they even realise it's a multiplayer game?

I caught up on the stream and god damn at the dioramas. They were awesome, especially Don's.

Really cool gifts segment too but LMAO at Huber getting the Witcher 3 stamp, the guy who basically handed GT's GOTY 2015 to Bloodborne.

WTF at the Mario & Sonic Olympics gameplay though. Did they even realise it's a multiplayer game?

I was going to comment on this too. Blood is sitting right there! Ouch.

Those pictures they got (Persona, San Junipero, Bloodborne...) were they all done by one fan or were they bought?

Right at the start they were complaining about pro controllers not working, so they did know it was multiplayer, just had no Wii Remotes.

Ah, I guess I missed that bit. Multiplayer was the entire reason why I voted for it though, so that was disappointing.

Auctopus

That RE7 DLC stream was so good..

Yeah, it was pretty good. I was seeing quite a negative reaction to content in the first DLC pack but I thought it look pretty good - especially the escape room. Sucks that Subs and followers were spoiling the game/backseat gaming in chat.

Permanently A

Those dioramas were next level. It was amazing how varied they all ended up being, from the electronics in Ian's, the volcano in Huber's and that ridiculous 3D thing Don made, I mean what the heck! That was really fun to watch, great bet idea, loved it.

Yeah, it was pretty good. I was seeing quite a negative reaction to content in the first DLC pack but I thought it look pretty good - especially the escape room. Sucks that Subs and followers were spoiling the game/backseat gaming in chat.

Welcome to twitch chat! Unless you outright ban or timeout these people they continue to do it.

Ghost Recon Wild lands preview is up still looks like a toaster strudel to me.

Auctopus

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZhBOW18B4

I've played it too but I can't saying anything else. I'm glad to see some people finally praising it a little. People who are saying #notmyghostrecon couldn't be more wrong, it's the modern equivalent of what GR always wanted to be (bad story to boot as well ;) )

Interesting he mentions how much he likes the map. Whereas a lot of people have been concerned over the devs saying how big the map is, they've actually said the map is big so they can make the environment seem as natural as possible (i.e. mountains going in to forests, lakes in to mountains etc.)

Hasney

Next weeks group stream is the tournament AND has a live debut of Don's Discount Gaming.

Every group stream in Feb will debut a new Don video too!

Solobbos

What the hell? Why does the prove it ticket
cap at level 3?

That really came out of the blue, I was waiting for that
level 4 ticket.

Philippo

I missed that. Ippo is one hell of a series to get someone hooked at. Over a 1000 chapters....
It's a fun series though. Although to me it was always more a training manga than a sports/boxing manga with me enjoying all the stuff around the actual matches so much more. Although the matches can be pretty epic as well but a lot of times they draaaaaag a little bit too much even when read in chunks.
No exactly sure where I stopped, maybe I should pick it back up it's a very uplifting series something that you can't have enough these days.

Hell yes Ippo is so perfect for Huber, it has many elements close to his heart like jolly good vibes (the training, the Kamogawa crew interactions etc.), deep and tense matches, a tale of simplicity and hard work, and more importantly lots of context for both the boxing techniques (the author himself wrote for boxing magazines and owns a gym in tokyo) and the characters (how before every match we get a glimpse inside the lives of both the athlethes).
Soo good, come on the train Huber i can 100% you won't be disappointed.
Be sure to watch it in japanese though!

I can already see Huber hunting down the PS2 games after watching Ippo and it is glorious.

Never saw those, are they any good?

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to have it done before the game releases on the 7th. There's a lot to it and I've only had it for a couple of days. If you're nervous about the quality of the game, don't be. It's great.

The only question I have is will Kyle be freed of his mortal coil? :-x

I think Huber is one of the only Allies who actually enjoys Witcher 3 outside of Bloodworth though haha

Ashtar

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZhBOW18B4

I've played it too but I can't saying anything else. I'm glad to see some people finally praising it a little. People who are saying #notmyghostrecon couldn't be more wrong, it's the modern equivalent of what GR always wanted to be (bad story to boot as well ;) )

Interesting he mentions how much he likes the map. Whereas a lot of people have been concerned over the devs saying how big the map is, they've actually said the map is big so they can make the environment seem as natural as possible (i.e. mountains going in to forests, lakes in to mountains etc.)
I agree with Brandon seems like a game that really stands out in coop

Auctopus

Yeah, that was bizarre, haha. I remember them saying that during 2015 discussions that Huber would have had the deciding vote but he couldn't choose so Bloodborne won.

Since then, he's repeatedly called The Witcher 3 GOTY though, which is the correct answer ;)

Remind me which ally I'm quoting when I say "SKELLIGEEEEEEE!!!!"

Budi

I think Huber is one of the only Allies who actually enjoys Witcher 3 outside of Bloodworth though haha

Correction, Brandon voted for Witcher 3 over Bloodborne in GT Goty I think. And Ben loves it too.

I just wish there was something where Allies,
mostly Ben
, could go more in depth about their feelings on the Witcher series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom