• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the name of the venue but they were talking about doing a meet and greet the night before psx I believe? somewhere across the road from where psx is being held.
Anaheim Hilton right next to the convention center, Friday the 2nd, at I believe 6pm

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Great job with that "Voice of Gametrailers Review" thread, ElTorro. Surprised how many people hadn't heard the news.

Made me realize how many reviews they've already made.

Too bad the thread doesn't survive long on the front page.

DKHF

Kagari and company's surprise podcast on EZA Twitch right now.
Listened to this (on demand not live) and really enjoyed it. Had only heard some of one episode before where they mainly talked about FFXIV with a little FFXV so this one was more interesting for me.

sora87

Huber and Brad streaming together, the best kind of streams, more than one ally :p
Shame about the game choice... bawk.
Chain of shitty memories.

Auctopus

Back in September, I was about to buy tickets from the UK to head out the PSX and go to the EZA meet-up. However, one of the Allies on stream seemed weirdly apprehensive about the meet-up or whether it would happen so I held off. Flights are too expensive now.

Back in September, I was about to buy tickets from the UK to head out the PSX and go to the EZA meet-up. However, one of the Allies on stream seemed weirdly apprehensive about the meet-up or whether it would happen so I held off. Flights are too expensive now.
I've been considering going

I'm a bit apprehensive as I'd be flying out alone but I was in a similar situation last year and skipped. Kind of don't want to miss out this year.....idk. EZA meetup/PSX/Capcom Cup just seems like a lot of fun

Do it! I just booked.
I didn't realize that LAX was so far from Anaheim, kind of sucks as that will add quite a bit to the cost depending on what the best option is for bus/cab/etc

EDIT: Just saw Santa Ana is closer but the way ticket prices are balanced it may end up costing the same lol

I really enjoyed GG XRD when it came out but I couldn't hang online

It's one thing to get punished/pressured in Street Fighter, but in anime fighters you can feel pretty helpless with all the stuff going on at once lol

Best I could do

oYABnL.gif

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Really looking forward to Owlboy

Really liked what I played so far although I wish I would be playing on my Vita/handheld.
A shame that likely I won't be able to catch the stream live but happy that Ben decided to give this game some spotlight in this way.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I adore Dumb Game Monday and the mantra that Kyle is putting across with it, that any game can be fun. But I feel like there is an evolution of this idea just waiting to happen.

"Weekend at Ouya's"

I browse the Ouya store quite often to just see the strange projects that end up manifesting on it, and a lot of the games seem like the exact things Kyle is looking for; broken, ill-thought-out, stupid, but the developer's hearts are in the right place.

Games like Emoji World, Bloo Kid 2 and Little Crane are all games that will never be notable due to the fact that they now live on a dead platform. But I feel there is a lot of entertaining gems to be found amongst the Minecraft clones and emulators that could very well be described as "Dumb Games"

Mista Koo

Watching the Blazblue stream, please tell me Ian chooses Amane at some point!

I liked Amane the one day I played Chronophantasma.

sinxtanx

TTE: Great bonus episode, Batman! I think that was more damage dealt in combat total than all previous episodes combined. (rough estimate: well over 350 points total damage dealt by all parties)

and podcast 8 hours early!? wheeee

WarRock

I adore Dumb Game Monday and the mantra that Kyle is putting across with it, that any game can be fun. But I feel like there is an evolution of this idea just waiting to happen.

"Weekend at Ouya's"

I browse the Ouya store quite often to just see the strange projects that end up manifesting on it, and a lot of the games seem like the exact things Kyle is looking for; broken, ill-thought-out, stupid, but the developer's hearts are in the right place.

Games like Emoji World, Bloo Kid 2 and Little Crane are all games that will never be notable due to the fact that they now live on a dead platform. But I feel there is a lot of entertaining gems to be found amongst the Minecraft clones and emulators that could very well be described as "Dumb Games"

This is a great idea.

Budi

Some people here have posted when they have removed their Patreon support, so I guess i'll share some good news! Got my work friend to support EZA! Or more precisely he wanted to himself, I didn't pressure him. Just made him familiar with the group, since he didn't follow Gametrailers back in the day.

Seeing that Dark Souls video made me a bit jealous again, I've been waiting for similar discussion about Witcher 3 for so long! As I have stated in this thread, official forums and even bothered Ben in stream by it, hah. Luckily Ben gave me hope that something like that might come in the future. I just think that W3 is too big of an "event" to not discuss in spoilercast, Bloodborne, Phantom Pain, Dark Souls and Uncharted style.

Auctopus

DAMMIT. If they had just announced the meet-up a month earlier, I would've been flying over from the UK for PSX/EZA. December 2nd is perfect.

Too late to get cheap plane tickets now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom