• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising lack of hype here for today's Gundam stream. Best stream of the month, every month!

Maybe technically not the best stream of the month in E3 month, but most months!

<insert KyleDance.gif>

Will start building this baby during the stream.

hMvPboql.jpg

Hype.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Surprising lack of hype here for today's Gundam stream. Best stream of the month, every month!

Maybe technically not the best stream of the month in E3 month, but most months!

<insert KyleDance.gif>

I'm super hyped as always I just thought I shouldn't spam it every month.

Servbot24

Banned
On the topic of E3: man everyone's standards have raised so much! Sure, the past two years have probably been stronger in terms of "megatons", but compared to some abysmal conferences we had last gen and earlier this gen, this year quality was overall pretty high, both in terms of pacing and content, and especially across most conferences.

Yeah I think people have forgotten what a bad E3 actually is. This year was decent.

Just started watching Fiasconauts and I'm already laughing due to the fact they think a Jeroboam bottle is literally a bottle shaped like the King Jeroboam.

Funniest mental image I've had all day. Speaking of which why don't they sell Jeroboam bottles shaped like Jeroboam? :p

arkon

Commandos mini-group stream going right now. This brings back memories. Played the crap out of the demo back in the day. And the games eventually when I got them.

_Ryo_

Does anyone else think itll be a huge missed opportunity if the allies dont do a role play Beach House Murder Mystery while theyre there? *looks around awkwardly* No? :/

arkon

Game looks like a cake walk lol #teamcheater :D

lol

It's definitely not easy but Huber wasn't helped by the fact he was unfamiliar with the controls and not starting from the very first mission in the first game. There's some stuff in the control scheme that makes thnigs easier like seeing all the view cones sweeping an area and stuff like that. Still needs a lot of patience and judicious use of saving/loading. I'd be surprised if anyone made it through missions first time without getting killed once

edit:

Does anyone else think itll be a huge missed opportunity if the allies dont do a role play Beach House Murder Mystery while theyre there? *looks around awkwardly* No? :/

That sounds like fun. Could even have a trial at the end of it where they try and figure out whodunnit.

_Ryo_

lol

It's definitely not easy but Huber wasn't helped by the fact he was unfamiliar with the controls and not starting from the very first mission in the first game. There's some stuff in the control scheme that makes thnigs easier like seeing all the view cones sweeping an area and stuff like that. Still needs a lot of patience and judicious use of saving/loading. I'd be surprised if anyone made it through missions first time without getting killed once

edit:

That sounds like fun. Could even have a trial at the end of it where they try and figure out whodunnit.

Yeah. Thats what I mean. :) I just want another EZA Trial tbh... Haha

abrack08

So Kyle streamed almost 2 extra hours of Tetris, and at the end stealth-dropped his idea for his next Friday stream.

He said it's still subject to change and wouldn't be starting until after Box Peak is done.

I'll spoiler tag it in case someone would rather watch the archive to see him explain it. It's
Bosman v Game Design. Wants to channel the creative energy he's had on the BvW streams to create something. He specifically said he wanted to make a 2D platformer and was asking for tips on what tools to use, said he's looking at Game Maker. Wants to make all the art and do everything himself.

Philippo

So Kyle streamed almost 2 extra hours of Tetris, and at the end stealth-dropped his idea for his next Friday stream.

He said it's still subject to change and wouldn't be starting until after Box Peak is done.

I'll spoiler tag it in case someone would rather watch the archive to see him explain it. It's
Bosman v Game Design. Wants to channel the creative energy he's had on the BvW streams to create something. He specifically said he wanted to make a 2D platformer and was asking for tips on what tools to use, said he's looking at Game Maker. Wants to make all the art and do everything himself.

WOAH.
This is huge.
I bet there is a timeline where
his games become extremely succesfull and he's now regarded as the new Kojima in gaming.
I hope its this one.

Anyway, he should ask Ian some tips. Hell, we should have a Easy Update with Ian teaching stuff to Bosman.

Kneefoil

He expects us to trust him with game development after all the delays to Phillip Dollarfield? No way, bud!

I'm looking forward to it.

Philippo

I checked out the Swords introduction and you know its pretty cool, fast and simple, might drop a 15$ if i get the chance.
I can pledge even after the month passes right?

also why are all of Ian's friends so attractive goddamnit

Man does EZA have a ton of content for me to work off this holiday weekend. Gundam stream, FF6, fiasconauts, the rest of the commandos stream, ill try to get to paper Mario. It doesn't stop!

I also spent a good night in the Tekken 7 dojo. I think I have a main character now. Or at least for a while. Time to put more time in ranked while listening to my EZA backlog

WarRock

Yessss. I've been secretly hoping Bosman would do this eventually.

Woah. That sounds great. The most context heavy 2D platformer ever created incoming.

Philippo

Kyle talking about HxH, Ben is full on My Hero Academia, and then he, Brad and Huber are watching Hajime no Ippo...
I feel like our tastes in anime are finally lining up.

I only need to find a way to have Ben watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes and i'm set.

mcw

That sounds SO FUCKING GOOD, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom