• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Prediction: GameBoyColorAdvance Classic is next.
Edit: aaaand Huber said it lol

N64 was such a mess of a console lmao

Hasney

GameAtop have their ridiculous deals and Switches came back in stock? With the flipping going on, they cannot have thought this through.

GameAtop have their ridiculous deals and Switches came back in stock? With the flipping going on, they cannot have thought this through.

LOL. Yeah, it's a good bundle too, not filled with junk. Switch / Physical Zelda copy / the DLC / Pro Controller.

Speaking of Switch - which accessories will I need to buy? A case (any suggestions?), screen protector, anything else? How do you charge the pro controller, does it come with a cable?

Macka

So is this the new format for the podcasts going forward? Four guy panel?

I don't like that tbh. I like hearing from everyone. And Ben hasn't been in the last two. :/

Hasney

So is this the new format for the podcasts going forward? Four guy panel?

I don't like that tbh. I like hearing from everyone. And Ben hasn't been in the last two. :/

The EZA podcast has always been 4 people. And it rotates through, so each person is on every 3 weeks unless they have other comittmsnts so they can't stay to record.

Frame Trap was 4 and reduced to 3, Friend Code has always been 3.

LOL. Yeah, it's a good bundle too, not filled with junk. Switch / Physical Zelda copy / the DLC / Pro Controller.

Speaking of Switch - which accessories will I need to buy? A case (any suggestions?), screen protector, anything else? How do you charge the pro controller, does it come with a cable?

Case yeah, most of them do the job. The official Mario and Zelda ones we get here are awesome, but not sure if they're in the US. Pro Controller comes with a charging controller and if you get a screen protector, make sure it's tempered glass.

Macka

The EZA podcast has always been 4 people. And it rotates through, so each person is on every 3 weeks unless they have other comittmsnts so they can't stay to record.

Frame Trap was 4 and reduced to 3, Friend Code has always been 3.
...I must be going nuts.

What's the segment that usually has all of the guys on the couch then?

Edit: Okay, I think I know how I've fucked up. I went back and watched all of the Hall of Greats videos recently, and that combined with the E3 coverage with everyone must have made me used to having all of the guys around lol. Plus I should really go to sleep.

wiibomb

...I must be going nuts.

What's the segment that usually has all of the guys on the couch then?

Edit: Okay, I think I know how I've fucked up. I went back and watched all of the Hall of Greats videos recently, and that combined with the E3 coverage with everyone must have made me used to having all of the guys around lol. Plus I should really go to sleep.

yeah E3 can confuse new people, they always get together on those because... well... it's the most wonderful time of the year...

Man, I wish Kyle would break Woz' score on the last episode. That would be an amazing moment.

But sadly, he won't. #StoppedBelieving
I choose to believe Kyle has been sandbagging this whole time, and that he will unleash his full powers and easily break the record next episode.

Wait, the podcast is out? Not seeing it on my Patreon.

No, I'm behind. Listening to last weeks. Apologies for the confusion.

Edit: Cross-play talk: don't think much will change since most cross-play won't allow you to play with friends on other platforms. That'll inhibit a sort of "grassroots" push that might otherwise make it likely.

Hasney

Oh yeah, I forgot they mentioned the Amazon stats because they didn't have the actual chart performance last week. That'll be this week.

Kneefoil

He also joked about Okami 2 and The Wonderful 102 in the same fashion on Instagram. I highly doubt all three of those games are currently in development.

Mista Koo

I've been actually playing video games for once in my life that I missed most of their stuff. I've just watched Fiasconauts even!

Are there any stand out moments in the last three group streams? I've started the Arms one and closed it once I found out they weren't using motion controls.

Tried to play Ys: Oath (I've owned it for a PC for a while) after hearing Ben talk up Origin on frame trap. I really like the vibes, and the controls feel pretty tight. But...

It's just too hard. I'm playing on easy, and the first miniboss (like 30 minutes in) wrecked me like a dozen times. I can't do this shit!

On the plus side, one less game to play.

Mikey Jr.

I've been actually playing video games for once in my life that I missed most of their stuff. I've just watched Fiasconauts even!

Are there any stand out moments in the last three group streams? I've started the Arms one and closed it once I found out they weren't using motion controls.

Watch best of easy allies by farisr/some game news.

Also, I like to get here....

https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies/clips

And see whats trending.

Tried to play Ys: Oath (I've owned it for a PC for a while) after hearing Ben talk up Origin on frame trap. I really like the vibes, and the controls feel pretty tight. But...

It's just too hard. I'm playing on easy, and the first miniboss (like 30 minutes in) wrecked me like a dozen times. I can't do this shit!

Basically. The thing with Ys is levelling up makes a huge difference with bosses, even just one level can be pretty noticeable

Still, some rough stuff. I've started both Oath and Origin and haven't made it more than a few bosses into each

The 3D games are supposed to be easier though, if you're interested in Ys 8 (which looks really awesome). I'm really looking forward to that one

WarRock

Have you tried getting a single level up? Those make a mountain of difference in Ys games. I had a similar experience with Felghana. Tried it, seemed dumb and hard, then tried 7 (that I totally recommend since it's more of a traditional experience, with a party, different skills, etc) and went back to Felghana, this time on hard because fuck yeah I was ready.

Basically. The thing with Ys is levelling up makes a huge difference with bosses, even just one level can be pretty noticeable

Still, some rough stuff. I've started both Oath and Origin and haven't made it more than a few bosses into each

The 3D games are supposed to be easier though, if you're interested in Ys 8 (which looks really awesome). I'm really looking forward to that one
Have you tried getting a single level up? Those make a mountain of difference in Ys games. I had a similar experience with Felghana. Tried it, seemed dumb and hard, then tried 7 (that I totally recommend since it's more of a traditional experience, with a party, different skills, etc) and went back to Felghana, this time on hard because fuck yeah I was ready.
Went back and tried it on normal (if I'm going to grind, it's going to be grinding with purpose!), and... beat him on the first try.

Because I'm Adol Christin, goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom