• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Group stream polls are a mistake =(

Because the game they likely would have picked themselves is winning?

As much as I love Super Baseball they wouldn't be into it bar Huber and multiplayer > single player always... Especially when it's Crash.

MrMette

Group stream polls are a mistake =(

I voted for the Pooh game because Brad wanted it last time and because it's a multiplayer game. I really want to see some Crash, but I will possibly play them in the future as well (I have only played a demo of one of the first 3 when I got my PS1), so I don't really need to see 2 hours of that (although it is probably the "best" game of those 3).
I don't know anything about the baseball game.

I do think that sometimes the votes can be weird (that horse riding game looked like crap and I don't understand why it was voted on), but I usually rather have multiplayer games instead of singleplayer games for their streams, so this was quite an easy pick for me.

That said, I did expect Crash to be winning by a landslide before I voted, so I was somewhat surprised.
I don't mind the voting process, sometimes I am scratching my head on what is voted on, but as long as Kyle only selects games which can make a good stream, I don't think there is any problem with voting on them.

Hasney

After this reaction, there was no way anything else would be picked and they would have picked it themselves. They made it something people want to see.

yhRVczc.gif

ShadyK54

I do think that sometimes the votes can be weird (that horse riding game looked like crap and I don't understand why it was voted on), but I usually rather have multiplayer games instead of singleplayer games for their streams, so this was quite an easy pick for me.

Don was the reason that horse game won. (rather his name)

Really liked Easy Update this week. Noticed no Kyle, though hmm...lol.

dickroach

I usually rather have multiplayer games instead of singleplayer games for their streams,

I disagree 100%. the best EZA group stream was Pokemon Snap, and all the best GT group streams were single player games. with single player games you get to see them play through a game, instead of just seeing practically the same thing over and over and over again.

...but I've been waiting for them to play Pooh's Party Games since they got the disc. it's about time

ShadyK54

Catching up on Tabletop Escapades:

IjuTIHV.png

I want to see them playing the Winnie the Pooh party game, sue me.

Lmao at that flow chart. And agreed with wanting to see them play Pooh. Brad seemed genuinely excited to try it.

Plus, more time for killer Pooh impressions.

MrMette

I disagree 100%. the best EZA group stream was Pokemon Snap, and all the best GT group streams were single player games. with single player games you get to see them play through a game, instead of just seeing practically the same thing over and over and over again.

...but I've been waiting for them to play Pooh's Party Games since they got the disc. it's about time

I loved the Pokemon Snap stream as well (and voted on that one as well), but that's the type single player game which does work really well (not a story driven one and you can easily pass the controller each level). I am sure Crash will work for a stream as well, but their reaction when they got the Winnie The Pooh disc just made me vote for this one (although I am not that familiar with Winnie The Pooh as I hardly ever watched it when I was a kid).

I have never watched the GT streams (although I did watch other GT stuff) so I can't comment on those.

Maybe I should reconsider voting on multiplayer games, but story driven games don't work as well most of the time.

I am sure all 3 of the games of this week would work well (if all allies are happy with playing a sportsgame (I love playing sports games, but I know a lot of people don't)).

WarRock

It's surreal to me how Crash popularity is questioned. Around here we never got any wacky commercials and the games are the PSX equivalent of Super Mario World. Social media is full of people posting pictures/memories of them playing Crash with friends or relatives two decades ago and now the chance to play it with better graphics is being cheered.

demu

I doubt Bosman would be the only one that dislikes Crash in 2017. Thank fuck for Pooh.
But Bosman likes Crash in 2017. He currently plays the trilogy at home, as he stated in the Gundam stream. Brad as well. Would be a fun group stream with a great game. But oh well, I also can live with the Pooh meme.

Tankard

So... Bossman Vs Tankard ?

Nah, even in this thread i think there were two fellow allies that beat Woz a long time ago, maybe even more.

But about that, the funny thing is that beating Woz itself didn't bring me a lot of joy, it's not my fight, the high score did. But when i beat Bosman for the first time some months ago i was really happy, it was my personal goal, lol.

Dmax3901

Catching up on the ARMS tournament, a couple of things have already stood out.

THE SALT from Kyle lol, I mean it's fine to not like the game but to say something like Mario Kart is immediately fun how did the same team do this, I just had to laugh.

Second, the proceeding shit talk from all parties was hilarious, but man did they didn't cut Blood any slack huh, lol.

EDIT: wanted to come back and say it's a great stream and Kyle did seem legit enthused about the game later so that was nice.

i think it took me 3-4 months to beat Woz but i was doing Bosman rules which means only playing once a week for a up to 2h session with at most 10 tries. i did play a couple of practice games in the first three weeks as i never played tetris before.

Hasney

Listening to Friend Code and hearing Damiani pine for Pilotwings on the SNES Classic, I'm glad it's not on there for a very personal reason.

On the Wii U VC version, I decided to set myself a challenge of getting 100 on every single level. After 6 months and doing it, i never want to see it again.

Hubers mind being blown about BS Zelda is awesome :lol

EDIT: Huber played Resident Evil on a PSOne connected to an outlet in Spanish class!

Tankard

Infinite respect

Congrats!

Thanks, man.

Nice, how long did it take for you to pull this off? Asking for a friend who's been struggling for weeks on end.

I started playing Tetris again after so many years i think it was back when Bosman v Wosniak was at week 7 or 8. So a bit over a year ago. Not long sessions nor playing everyday, something like 3 hours a week.
It's a great game once you understand what is Tetris really, i thank Bosman for rediscovering this game for me.

Edit: As you see, it took me a lot more than some people, lol. Tell him to just keep playing and he will get there.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
In a personal irony of fate, guess who just beat Wozniak.

eGc4Kaa.png

congrats as someone that has dabbled into it again on occasion as well I've only learned that this is quite a feat that requires a good amount of practice. Highest I ever got was 360k with a ultra friendly run of pieces the mashing skills in the upper speed required are quite a barrier for the casual player I gotta say.

_Ryo_

That Arms stream turned me into a believer. I had absolutely no interest in ARMS at all until I daw the Allies play it and it reminded me of playing fighting games with my younger sister and now I wanna play it quite badly.

Somnia

That Arms stream turned me into a believer. I had absolutely no interest in ARMS at all until I daw the Allies play it and it reminded me of playing fighting games with my younger sister and now I wanna play it quite badly.

Yep same here! I don't have anyone locally I could really play with except during football season when a bunch of us get together that could be fun. I don't know if I want to pay full price for it, but it being Nintendo I can see it never dropping also lol

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
In a personal irony of fate, guess who just beat Wozniak.

eGc4Kaa.png

Man, I wish Kyle would break Woz' score on the last episode. That would be an amazing moment.

But sadly, he won't. #StoppedBelieving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom