• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

The xenogears stream needs to come back. Unfortunately (not really, they're fun streams) Huber is streaming Dragon Quest 8 for the next 100 years and that probably cuts into his time a bit.

Yeah. I would love to see a Ben and Huber full playthrough of Xenogears. That first stream was good stuff.

Spinx

That length

2388929-bradnod.gif

Cool to see Ben digs Cobalt. I'm not a big fan of them but it's nice to see stuff like that being discussed outside of metal forums. I was also afraid he was gonna say Deafheaven so whew, close one. Haha ;)

Only got to watch the first half of the Frame Trap before work, yet it was still a plentiful serving of noodles

Ultimadrago

This latest Frame Trap was swell and lengthy!

(I also still chuckle when Ben plays with his big invisible boobs when explaining things.)

Woah, everyone talking about the BO3 campaign being better than Infinite Warfare nearly gave me a stroke, i couldnt disagree more. I loved Huber's thoughts on Fantastic Beasts.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I challenge Huber with his prediction that Pokemon won't ever be as popular as its now again(which actually seems plausible enough).

The scenario I paint is a world with where VR(or it's evolved form) has omni presence and has penetrated the mainstream.
Nintendo brings Pokemon VR to the market which will have learned alot from Pokemon Go.
In this somewhat
83.png.png
I can see Pokemon surpassing the current peak/reaching it again.

MrMette

Has Kyle addressed the David Jaffe issue yet? Seems kind of weird to just ignore it.

I don't see what he should address either. Jaffe didn't like his joke and he called Kyle a dick because of it (repeatedly). Not much to say about it other than that.

It doesn't seem a professional way to respond to something like that, but yeah (I think Jaffe made a fool out of himself). Not because it is Kyle he attacked, but because this is no way to sell your game (like I said before, reacting like this makes me think there are big problems with the game as he seems under too much pressure/stress to deal with something simple like this).

While I would find it hilarious if Kyle addresses it during the next segment, I think it is best to just ignore it (and like other people said, he is ignoring twitter for the time being because of pokemon).

BBboy20

You have been banned for the following reason:people get triggered for anything these days. These posts are embarassing.Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Supposedly trugs26 was permabanned in the last 24 hours due to some older post

J-Skee

I don't think he'd care, it's not the first time he makes a joke and someone receives it poorly. Part of the job?

Doesn't seem that weird. Can't see any good coming from doing anything about it.

I don't see what he should address either. Jaffe didn't like his joke and he called Kyle a dick because of it (repeatedly). Not much to say about it other than that.

It doesn't seem a professional way to respond to something like that, but yeah (I think Jaffe made a fool out of himself). Not because it is Kyle he attacked, but because this is no way to sell your game (like I said before, reacting like this makes me think there are big problems with the game as he seems under too much pressure/stress to deal with something simple like this).

While I would find it hilarious if Kyle addresses it during the next segment, I think it is best to just ignore it (and like other people said, he is ignoring twitter for the time being because of pokemon).

I hear what all you are saying. It's just that Jaffe said "fuck you" directly to him. Maybe Bosman is better than me, because I wouldn't be able to let that go.

I facepalmed when Kyle said 'Shaman's token, that's what we call those?'. Kyle, I swear that someone told you the answer to that just last week. I was real proud of him when he got the musical turtles on the first try, though. I hate that puzzle.

Edit: Here I am slamming my desk at work when Kyle answers wrong lol. You swam through a key to unlock Clanker.

Edit 2: Why didn't Kyle use his pass on the insta-death square?

wiibomb

Oh man. Fun Game Monday turned Miserable Game Monday for Kyle.

I'm about 1 hour and a half and while it is funny to see it, I think this last part misery was Kyle's own fault, he was hating so much that part he just didn't gave a shit about anything. I guess Kyle goes like that when he stops caring, but he wasn't even trying

I'm about 1 hour and a half and while it is funny to see it, I think this last part misery was Kyle's own fault, he was hating so much that part he just didn't gave a shit about anything. I guess Kyle goes like that when he stops caring, but he wasn't even trying
Yea he had odd memory loss. He explicitly called Damiani about the key and he said for nuts and bolts and then gets upset at the end when it does the thing he was told.

That and the game told him how to use joker cards but then needed chat to remind him to explain how to use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom