• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Egg Monster Hunter site launched (DS)

Falch

Square Enix has opened its Japanse Egg Monster Hunter (hanjuku?) site. Includes some DS pictures.

I have no clue what this game is about, or whether it will ever see the light of day outside Japan.

it's nicer looking than i thought it would be. This site is very... japanese for sure though.

interesting how there's some stuff in there that's rendered, and stuff that's sprites.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Sweet deities bring this to me!
Anyone with HH vs 3d, is there a reason why the disc would not work in a top loader ps2?
Or could it be my disc is fucked?

Zilch

Banned
Are all the screenshots from the DS? The 3D looks REAL nice!

edit: n/m i guess it's a site for all Hanjuku Hero games, including the PS2 versions...

Zilch said:
Are all the screenshots from the DS? The 3D looks REAL nice!

edit: n/m i guess it's a site for all Hanjuku Hero games, including the PS2 versions...

Haha, I thought the same thing until I actually managed to click the third link under news and realized it's a site about the series. Would have been nice otherwise though.

I want to see this game in action though, some of the screens like the fire breathing dragon, look like it could be very slick in motion.

The DS game is "Egg Monster Hero". The upcoming new PS2 game is Hanjuku Hero 4. As mentioned, the link is to a general site for the Hanjuku series, which includes screenshots from both new games.

Soul4ger

As was mentioned before, this game was listed on Nintendo's official group of third-party support for North America. So to answer Falch's question, yes, it is coming here. And by here, I mean the United States. Not Europe. WHO KNOWS ABOUT THOSE LOSERS, AHHAHAAHHA?

...Gimme Klonoa Beach Volleyball.

Falch

Soul4ger said:
As was mentioned before, this game was listed on Nintendo's official group of third-party support for North America. So to answer Falch's question, yes, it is coming here. And by here, I mean the United States. Not Europe. WHO KNOWS ABOUT THOSE LOSERS, AHHAHAAHHA?

...Gimme Klonoa Beach Volleyball.

Well, atleast we get Zelda The Minish Cap 2 months before you guys. That's SOMETHING! :)

Top Bottom