• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM to feature "top-secret, world-exclusive cover story" next issue (sorry if old)

GDGF

Soothsayer
FoneBone said:
"...in a few weeks, you'll be able to say hello to an awesome new game that everyone will be dying to play." That's all.

Dying to play? Wasn't another Resident Evil beyond 4 supposed to be in development for the Gamecube, but never formaly announced?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
BuddyChrist83 said:
hahahaha - some of you are in for quite the shock.

Sonic Heroes 2?

*begins suicide plan*

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
BuddyChrist83 said:
hahahaha - some of you are in for quite the shock.
shockmaster.jpg

FightyF

Banned
How many weeks now? Has the "few" become a "couple"?

The way it's worded, I get the impression that it's a totally brand new game, rather than games we know of like Halo 2. I get the impression it wil be unveiled...perhaps something we are all familiar with (which would explain why everyone would want to play it). I'm overanalysing a few words...I wish there were a few clues (sequel? What platform?).

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Trasher said:

The guy writing that article doesn't know what he's talking about. Sorry. ESRB reviews the final version of games? Ha. They don't even play the games :)

Edit: The article gets even worse. "Bungie has a history of releasing games on tuesdays, and Aug. 24th is a tuesday!"

Give me a freakin break. You know who else has a history of releasing games on tuesdays? EVERYONE.

Chittagong

Gold Member
GDJustin said:
The guy writing that article doesn't know what he's talking about. Sorry. ESRB reviews the final version of games? Ha. They don't even play the games :)

Yep, 3 pc VHS tapes do, but what a fucking pain it's with that NTSC format where they must be converted. Then again, feels better than sending your code around.

Trasher

GDJustin said:

Edit: The article gets even worse. "Bungie has a history of releasing games on tuesdays, and Aug. 24th is a tuesday!"

Give me a freakin break. You know who else has a history of releasing games on tuesdays? EVERYONE.

If you might have read the article, he said they review the final or NEAR FINAL versions of games. Stop denying the truth friend :)

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
The thing is Trasher, even THAT'S not true. They review a video of the gameplay sent to them by a publisher ;)

All the "reviewing final or near final code" tripe that you've heard spouted around forums like this one is simply not true. It's kids who don't know what they're talking about saying something that seems reasonable in an attempt to be a pundit.

Volt

I'm probably waaaay off, but what I would LOVE this to be is actually another game by Bungie (seeing as how the dev on HALO 2 should be in it's final stages by now). It doesn't even have to be a totally new game, I would really like a Marathon series remake for Xbox, with the HALO 2 gfx engine..

IJoel

Gee, can't the people that know what it is, just keep it quiet if they won't even give a damn hint?

It's annoying.

Grubdog

Banned
OMG after i took shiggys dog for a walk his son told me what the egmegaton was and i cant reveal anything but its gonna be a surprise olol

u_neek

Halo 2, Yes or NO?

If yes, i dont fucking care - ive heard enough and i can read about it elsewhere, i'll be able to play the game i 3 months so i dont fucking care!!!

If no, i could be interested..

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Some of them work for magazines.

Halo 2 would be lame, but kind of good at the same time. Lame for the teaser, good because it's Halo 2.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
In this game you control a "character" and that "character" moves around according to your button presses.

Ok no more hints, I've already said enough.

nitewulf

TekunoRobby said:
In this game you control a "character" and that "character" moves around according to your button presses.

Ok no more hints, I've already said enough.

oh my god!!!!! its a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom