• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING: Shadow Of The Erdtree |OT| ⋆☽ Delve Into The Land Of Shadowy Embrace ✰ The Age Of Stars Is Almost Upon Us! ☾⋆

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
NZdw2jz.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

fxRQUl7.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

HvqGtOC.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

EaPLgzs.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

vXmJNqy.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

wNUgF2X.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

xxA1eBq.png

hRFk4SX.png
m7DXgUF.png
sDRkYfF.png

dKi224d.png

hRFk4SX.png
U2thO8Z.png
sDRkYfF.png

CRxw60i.png

I0eqoJh.png
r5R56b1.png
5LYSthV.png
YHNetj8.png
4CPoywh.png

hRFk4SX.png
sDRkYfF.png

I0eqoJh.png
LMzz8x3.png
2bZSAtm.png
4CPoywh.png

hRFk4SX.png
m7DXgUF.png
sDRkYfF.png

pV33ni0.png

8wDnig2.png

So fucking ready. My extremely overpriced Collectors Edition should be waiting for me at home after work.

The wait to 10pm will be rough, and I'm out of town to visit in-laws this weekend :messenger_sad_relieved:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Been thinking about when I played Elden Ring back on release. Man what an experience that was, probably one of the best games ever period, imo.

Souls games are something else at launch with the community discussing it. Before all the "here's tips #1200" videos
Yeah, for sure! I'm also worried about the future nerfs, would love to enjoy this before that happens.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
My stupidly priced Collector's Edition is sitting on my front porch waiting to be stolen as I rot here at work.

I have 10 days of vacation off starting in 3.5 hours.....

(brilliant OT!)
Time to pretend you are sick, get out there, go home, get comfy and play some kino.

Nice OT.

What is everyone's build for their first time through the expansion? I'm deciding between several characters right now.
Was considering starting from scratch, but I might just jump in with my original character: STR + FTH, longsword and brass shield. Nothing too fancy, I was never into making cool builds but rather just use what I want.

Last edited:

DelireMan7

It's now 15 min I run around everywhere to understand how to enter the DLC. I know the requirements but couldn't find the new NPC.

Then I decided to come here and ask... Just to realise we are the 20th... and not the the 21st.

Well... I am an idiot 😆

Bartski

Gold Member
Somehow I managed to skip all the previews. Hype is real, got the day off and looks like I’ll be doing nothing but playing the game till Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:

GHG

2 hours to go, going in with an int/strength build at level 117 with plenty of the base game to attack if I need levels.

Top Bottom