• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING: Shadow Of The Erdtree |OT| ⋆☽ Delve Into The Land Of Shadowy Embrace ✰ The Age Of Stars Is Almost Upon Us! ☾⋆

Draugoth

Gold Member
Fantastic OT, the game unlocks in under an hour on PC

I will have to wait for the Collector's Edition to arrive, have fun everybody (i hope i dont get spoiled)

Last edited:

ikbalCO

Dlc live in turkey for the last 22 minutes.

Ive been playing for the last 22 minutes :DDD

yo, enemies are really fast now, wtf :D

tommib

Gold Member
mRoMf5v.jpeg

Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Have fun those brave enough to sit up until midnight! My kids love watching me play the game and I said I'd boot it up in the morning before school so they could see it too.

ikbalCO

How bad is the moonlight sword nerf?
I have been on blasphemous blade + 10 for a while now so i wont be able to comment how a katana is nerfed but the general combat feels refined (not remade). There are some quick af enemies around there for my trusty blasphamous blade feels kinda out dated. Its very weird also very exciting. Cant explain it correctly.

Also. Performance is all over the place on PS5. Classic fromSoft day 1 stuff

ebevan91

Have fun those brave enough to sit up until midnight! My kids love watching me play the game and I said I'd boot it up in the morning before school so they could see it too.

I'm just gonna play in the morning. It's 5pm and I've been up since 3am and unless I use a VPN I can't play until 11pm (PS5). I'll be asleep by 8pm probably.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Great OT!

First world problems but….

The physical collectors edition is complete trash.

There was an issue with the art book so they opened package and removed the art book. The art book will* be sent out separately.

They also didn’t pad the box that the collectors editions were shipped in so the collectors box (which weighs probably 1/4 of what the first box weighed…missing art book) just sloshed around the inside of the larger box wrecking all the corners and tearing the front of the box.

Hopefully the rest of you have better luck.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
No change for me as well, just the loading screens

I went to the PS store, redownloaded the DLC (even though the PS5 version was already downloaded), it automatically downloaded the PS4 version, I rebooted the PS5 and now the DLC is active.

Very strange but at least it's working.

DLC downloaded and ready to go... but I'm going to wait until later tonight to boot it up because I'm at the end of Stellar Blade and I know SB will be doomed to my backlog if I start the DLC first.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I hope everyone has a good time. I’ll hopefully get to play Sunday. My CE arrived according to a text. I can’t wait to dive in.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Holy shit I was floor wiped by a boss

All my instincts seem gone. They hit like a brick, 2 hits and poof, death.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Wait a second, I have to fight this fucker Mohg in the sewers before proceeding?

Fuck this DLC. I already beat Mohg!

Last edited:
Wait a second, I have to fight this fucker Mohg in the sewers before proceeding?

Fuck this DLC. I already beat Mohg!
No, you have to either use Mohg medallion given by White Mask Varre (Maidenless prick) or take the waygate at the edge of the Consecrated Snowfield to get to an underground area and then beat the real Mohgwyn.

Last edited:
I can’t access it. Nothing is happening. :(
I booted up to make sure the DLC was at least accessible and I'm unable to use Mohgs hand. No action or anything around.

Even though I've downloaded the PS5 version of the DLC it still wants me to get the PS4 version too... So fucking weird.

Top Bottom