• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin1000

Banned
is STILL dont believe we should go after BSP, everyone else is a better target today but well lets see what others have to say, blarg ? I think you had enough time to read the thread now , what are your thoughts ?
i know i wont get a normal Response from him but well i can try

El Topo

I asked for your role yesterday? Was that before or after you faking having an ability?

You asked yesterday, after several others had revealed their power/role, whether I wanted to reveal my power/role.
Wanna role claim now? Everyone's doing it.
Afterwards you backtracked.
Was kidding. Seriously no more damn role claims.

I'm not saying you're scum, but there's definitely something fishy about you.

SalvaPot

is STILL dont believe we should go after BSP, everyone else is a better target today but well lets see what others have to say, blarg ? I think you had enough time to read the thread now , what are your thoughts ?
i know i wont get a normal Response from him but well i can try

Oh yeah! I forgot blarg is on the game now, I love to play him just so I can vote for him.

Vote: Blargonaut

Consider this a friendly vote, give us the deets Blarg.

SalvaPot

So is the discussion dead or everyone is out working? I am just about to hit the road with my family, trip from Guerrero to Estado de México, chances of getting Wi-Fi are low. I´ll be back in the night I guess.

nin1000

Banned
So is the discussion dead or everyone is out working? I am just about to hit the road with my family, trip from Guerrero to Estado de México, chances of getting Wi-Fi are low. I´ll be back in the night I guess.

Nothing atm, have a nice and safe trip there mate !

Palmer_v1

Working for a few more hours, then games the rest of the weekend probably. I'll be checking in on my phone here and there.

Fireblend

Banned

I have already said most of what I have to say. I'm hoping people get their vote in to see where we stand.

*Splinter

Could someone give some reasoning for their Rl_Topo suspicion. I've had a pretty null read on him so far but his name came up a few times in the last page

*Splinter

Could someone give some reasoning for their Rl_Topo suspicion. I've had a pretty null read on him so far but his name came up a few times in the last page
Actually Corn did state some points to this earlier:

1) Unconvincing vote on Hyper: Not really a good or bad thing, I guess this just pre-emptively removes the vote from Topo's defense.

2) Topo puts forward a theory on Salva/BSP as lovers: Could be on to something here, I do feel that Topo has spent more time discussing roles than most people.

3) Topo continued to push for an L_P vote after the role claim: I can't remember if Topo ever responded to this, will go back and check now

cabot

Eh, it's possible, but I think he got our trust on the first day already, no need for him to fake this silence thing.

Considering the idea that I was faking the D2 image macro only thing. This is dumb, but it's dumb enough raise as a point, don't really know why he thought this was an option?

I'm not blaming you in any way. They came onto you in the last minutes. You are not to blame for anything.

Thought this comment was weird.

What the fuck is even going on? Everyone now votes for Kalor, who uses his ability to double vote? I don't even.

What is wrong with you guys? I'm GOP.

This point is the strangest one. He mentions he's said his name, and that you should deduce he's GOP.

The thing is he hasn't actually said his name. He's said he alluded to it and it should be obvious. That's about all I found on it.

L_P's claim is very convenient, but it would explain Launchpad's explanation a bit. Salva fake claiming makes sense if he is in a Lovers role with BSP, maybe Ron and Rand Paul.

Eh, another mildly ridiculous idea.

In fairness there's nothing concrete on Topo, but this is some stuff that sticks out to me.

Kalor

I see it, but it is the same as bullet point 1 in my previous post. That is: him voting for Hyper certainly can't be used in Topo's defense, but it isn't really an indicator of anything by itself. Do you have any other reasons for suspecting Topo?

I'm on my phone so I can't easily find it right now but there was a post of El Topos that Launchpad talked about where it read weirdly. It sounded like they hit the basic talking points that a town should hit in a post. I remember reading that post yesterday and it stuck out a lot to me. It was part of the reason why I first used my double vote on El Topo.

*Splinter

Thanks Cabot, can't expect concrete evidence every time, but those posts are weird.

Most of what I remember from Topo focuses on roles rather than scum hunting, so I'm leaning slightly scum on him for now. (Still more concerned with Palmer, CornBro, and the neutral BSP)

Oh: also as far as I can tell he never responded to Corn's points, instead accused him of role fishing in another slightly strange post

You asked yesterday, after several others had revealed their power/role, whether I wanted to reveal my power/role.

Afterwards you backtracked.

I'm not saying you're scum, but there's definitely something fishy about you.

"But mom, everyone's doing it!"
"Would you jump off a bridge if everyone else was doing it?"

"Hey try some drugs kid, everyone's doing it."

I would have thought that the "everyone's doing it" would have made it obvious that I was joking. Come on dude.

At a time when everyone is claiming and you and Kalor just voted for me? Yeah, sure, it's all just for shits and giggles.

It was for shits and giggles. Like 4 or 5 people role claimed that day. You also only had 3 votes, and had faked having a PR at that point. If you thought I was actually pressing for a legitimate role claim then lol. But I get the feeling you don't.

nin1000

Banned
...He hasn't done anything yet has he?
And that is my point right there. NF aswell just was barely there, i appreciate him not spamming like a madman but i would consider it really akward and suspicious if he comes into this thread with just one more post before the day ends :)

RyJpOJx.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
Palmer_v1 (2)
Fireblend
El Topo

Fireblend (0)
bananaspaceprincess

CornBurrito (3)
cabot
nin1000
*Splinter

El Topo (1)
CornBurrito

SalvaPot (0)
Blargonaut

bananaspaceprincess (2)
Palmer_v1
Kalor
SalvaPot

Blargonaut (1)
SalvaPot

t1442696400z1.png

Fireblend

Banned
Hey guys, I have a meeting with my thesis advisor today so I can't be super active. Im hoping I'll be able to check the thread semi-regularly though and will change my vote if needed. I don't feel inclined to do so at the moment.

Again, I think Palmer, Corn and El Topo are good targets.

Cheers!

Kalor

Ok, I'm going to vote for CornBurrito as their behaviour recently has stuck out to me. Their conversation with El Topo over how serious his role claim question at the end of D2 just seems odd. As well as how quickly they bandwagoned onto my El Topo vote when I had no real reason for it.

Vote: CornBurrito

Ok, I'm going to vote for CornBurrito as their behaviour recently has stuck out to me. Their conversation with El Topo over how serious his role claim question at the end of D2 just seems odd. As well as how quickly they bandwagoned onto my El Topo vote when I had no real reason for it.

Vote: CornBurrito

Probably because el topo wanted to take "everyone's doing it!" As a serious statement. That's not my problem.

As for the quick bandwagon, yesterday was confusing. All I knew was that I didn't want BSP going, and then you show with a double vote on topo.

Vote: Palmer

I don't think this is the right choice but it seems to be the best move for protecting myself.

Also I wanted to avoid this, but the day ends when I get out of work. So I am going to claim.

I am Roger Ailes. President of Fox News. Gop aligned. Once/game I can have my network run a smear campaign on another player. Killing them. And no I didn't use it yet so Slava isn't a liar most likely.

I don't think this is the right choice but it seems to be the best move for protecting myself.

Also I wanted to avoid this, but the day ends when I get out of work. So I am going to claim.

I am Roger Ailes. President of Fox News. Gop aligned. Once/game I can have my network run a smear campaign on another player. Killing them. And no I didn't use it yet so Slava isn't a liar most likely.

I want you to use this power on me tonight

Kalor

Is that a specific day/night action or can you do it anytime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom