• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, you all talk about games and it reminds me of the horrendous NX day phase that just occurred.

20X8wXH.gif

*Splinter

Ugh, you all talk about games and it reminds me of the horrendous NX day phase that just occurred.
Sorry I haven't been reading that, this is very simple though, more a question than a game.
if this turns into NX you can lynch me right now
Never Forever thank you for volunteering. Please answer the following question.

Please consider the following colours:
Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.
For the purpose of this discussion, no other colours exist.
I would like to know your favourite colour, however it is imperative that you do not tell me or anyone else which colour it is. Instead I would like the following hint:

Please tell me the first letter of your favourite colour.

Thank you

Reminder: this is a stupidity test, not a scum test.

cabot

I may regret the outcome of this, but Launch can I ask why you don't have anything to say on the game yet, we've definitely got talking points. It seems a bit strange you feel there's truly nothing to say so far.

I may regret the outcome of this, but Launch can I ask why you don't have anything to say on the game yet, we've definitely got talking points. It seems a bit strange you feel there's truly nothing to say so far.

I'll be honest, I haven't read everything. What are the talking points so far? Your eagerness? If it's that, I commented on it this morning. If it's anything else, let me know.

Sorian

Banned

I would like to know your favourite colour, however it is imperative that you do not tell me or anyone else which colour it is. Instead I would like the following hint:

Thank you

I read that this is a stupidity test and then I actually read the content and all I see is the word color and favorite spelled incorrectly multiple times.

'Merica

Palmer_v1

I have an issue now. Someone has said something that triggered me. My initial mental reaction was, "SCUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!", but I sat back and realized there's also a chance they're just a power role.

There's definitely NO chance I'm simply over-analyzing an innocuous statement.

What do I do?

Unvote

kingkitty

I have an issue now. Someone has said something that triggered me. My initial mental reaction was, "SCUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!", but I sat back and realized there's also a chance they're just a power role.

What do I do?

Unvote

follow your heart

Sorian

Banned

What do I do?

Unvote

I find it interesting that you think there is NO way you could be over-analyzing something. I mean, past that, it's the danger of day 1, go with your gut, if you found something odd it's a PR trying to hold their cards close or scum trying to lie, you've gotta go for it and make the distinction.

Palmer_v1

I find it interesting that you think there is NO way you could be over-analyzing something. I mean, past that, it's the danger of day 1, go with your gut, if you found something odd it's a PR trying to hold their cards close or scum trying to lie, you've gotta go for it and make the distinction.

The no chance thing was a joke. I'm fallible. I'll hold it for a little longer and see if anyone else notices it. It's within the last 50 posts.

*Splinter

I took the NO as sarcasm. Either way if the person he's talking about isn't Mafia he's basically telling Mafia to go double check for PRs.

Honestly why is this so hard? New game: don't say any of the following words today
Role
PR
Override

Sorian

Banned
The no chance thing was a joke. I'm fallible. I'll hold it for a little longer and see if anyone else notices it. It's within the last 50 posts.

Eh, I don't see anything, you might be talking about me for all I know though since I had a few posts in the last 50.

I took the NO as sarcasm. Either way if the person he's talking about isn't Mafia he's basically telling Mafia to go double check for PRs.

Honestly why is this so hard? New game: don't say any of the following words today
Role
PR
Override

Good choice, it's always sad when a day 1 override happens because a PR decided to get antsy with their role.

Oh, oops.

Kalor

*Splinter are you willing to say what the purpose of your game was? I know what your referencing to with it but I can't think of any benefit to using it here.

*Splinter

*Splinter are you willing to say what the purpose of your game was? I know what your referencing to with it but I can't think of any benefit to using it here.
Mostly just some forced interaction. That's also why I'm less interested in players from DR

Thank you

B

Kalor

Also surprised you all aren't talking about what day it is

Un-American. All of you.

Mario Maker comes out today? It gives a message about how we can build something with our own bare hands and continually refine it until it is perfect. Quite an apt comparison to our great nation.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't understand what happened here. More confused because Kalor seems to understand the point of this.

I don't think anything happened. And I think Kalor/Splinter were referencing the yes/no questions thing from DR day 1, right? I don't remember that much about it.

I don't understand what happened here. More confused because Kalor seems to understand the point of this.

who knows what it is

but there's nothing to refute so there's no way I can respond to it aside from like whatever

oh and you've taken my vote virginity, damn you *Splinter I had a perfect clean record

Kalor

In the Dangan Ronpa game Sawneeks posed a similar question to *Splinter to try to catch him out. Although it had more relevance there because it related to game mechanics.

*Splinter

Tried to get some entirely pointless discussion going to start getting a feel on a player I have no prior knowledge of. NF either decided that discussion is bad or simply couldn't be bothered. Until a better lead comes up, I have no problem voting for either reason.

Kalor recognises this conversation as a reference to a Danganronpa conversation between me and Sawneeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom