• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights Sells Over 1.5 Million Units Worldwide

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
GTSf19taYAAORH0

Via Noisy Pixel

The official Japanese PR Twitter account for the action-adventure title Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights has announced that the game has sold over 1.5 million units worldwide—immense congratulations to the development team for this significant accomplishment.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Tried it but had to stop because everything looked so small on the TV. :goog_relieved:

It seemed like a very good game tho, should probably give it another chance on the Deck.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’ve never even heard of this. What kind of game is it? Guess I’ll check out a trailer.

Edit: Metroidvania with a Hollow Knight kind of mood. Seems cool.

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
The problem with this game is that everything feels weightless since A)there's no hit feedback/vibration and B) The game, generally speaking, lacks sound FX - it's the weirdest thing, it's like, they completely forgot to add any kind of sound FX to many scenes/actions etc.

Having said that, it's a nice game, playing it right now on my PS5

Roberts

Bought it but only played it for a few hours. Not because it is bad, absolutely not, but because something else distracted me from it. This reminds me I need to reinstall it!

Blindy

Played this earlier in the year and it is well deserving of this! 9/10 and an easy platinum with a few minor gripes(No Respec is a big blemish and the final dungeon kinda stinks but otherwise great game) Can't wait for the sequel, just give us a date for consoles please.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty good and I am excited to play the sequel.

I really liked the visuals, music, and the slow trickle of the story, as it all comes together to make for a great ominous atmosphere. It was definitely one of the harder metroidvanias I've played but I made it to the end.

I don't typically play these games but this was one of my favorite ones with only Hollow Knight being above it. I just loved everything about it. So glad to see it did well. I even got the plat which wasn't that tough to get.

Top Bottom