• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN replaces Sage Steele with Michelle Beadle as new host of NBA coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric Flair

Banned
ESPN like:

K8rcyKu.gif

Michelle Beadle is arguably more knowledgeable of sports than most of the people (guys and gals) that work at ESPN. She's been doing it for a long time and knows her stuff. This isn't trading in a black car for a white one, it's trading in a bigot for sports journalist

Ducarmel

Beadle is too much of a homer for a sports journalist imo maybe she will tone it down since it is a more serious role, but less sage steele having opportunities to spread her diarrhea is a plus.

Effnine

Just from a watchability aspect (never mind the tweets and all), this is a better move. She wasn't good on air in that role and it showed.

The One and Done™;233420611 said:
The more I read this thread the more despicable she becomes. That quote about her father is disgusting.

LoL, you must mean from the BSO article, because as far as she is concerned, she was raised by a white woman courageous enough to prove she wouldn't get VD from a black man.

Yooooooooo she literally FROZE when confronted with the permeation of black culture!

Look at her! Look at Rose rubbing in the salt and lemon immediately. Bru-tal!

cool timing since I just got caught up to speed on Sage's bullshit earlier today here.

Disappointing because I like her as an anchor. Another hero added to the list.

Did you already read this?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-is-the-truth-she-doesnt-ever-bother-to-hide/

I don't do sarcasm; I wanna know what questions you have about this article.

Just read it.

Feels bad man, but I knew a black woman like this in Jr. High and High School. Got burned by some brothas and disowned the race outside of her family. She was pretty cute too, and she was cool people until later in HS. Went prissy/clueless and I never saw her with another man of color ever again. Anyway...

NOTABLE BLACK S U N K E N P L A C E MEMBERS -

Clarence Thomas
Ben Carson
Sage Steele
Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas
Jason Whitlock
Stacey Dash
Omarosa Manigault
Maurice "Trump's Black Man" Woodside
Paris Dennard
Ray Lewis
Charles Barkley
Jim Brown (maybe)
Herman Cain (is he still sleep?)
Michael Vick (?)
Uncle Rukus
Sherrif David A. Clarke, Jr.
Pastor Mark Burns
Pastor Harry Jackson, Jr.
Harris Faulkner
Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas

CV5t3AC.png

Amy I missing any of note? And can someone get the camera flash ready?

Zetaero757

Neo Member
Just read it.

Feels bad man, but I knew a black woman like this in Jr. High and High School. Got burned by some brothas and disowned the race outside of her family. She was pretty cute too, and she was cool people until later in HS. Went prissy/clueless and I never saw her with another man of color ever again. Anyway...

NOTABLE BLACK S U N K E N P L A C E MEMBERS -

Clarence Thomas
Ben Carson
Sage Steele
Ray Lewis
Jason Whitlock
Stacey Dash
Omarosa Manigault
Maurice "Trump's Black Man" Woodside
Paris Dennard
Ray Lewis
Charles Barkley
Jim Brown (maybe)
Herman Cain (is he still sleep?)
Michael Vick (?)
Uncle Rukus
Sherrif David A. Clarke, Jr.
Pastor Mark Burns
Pastor Harry Jackson, Jr.
Harris Faulkner

CV5t3AC.png

Amy I missing any of note? And can someone get the camera flash ready?

You got Ray Lewis in there twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom