• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl |OT| B4 Fight & Heal, There Was Frederica

turnbuckle

I'm an idiot. I got my characters up to around level 40 and was into the third stratum on story mode before I realized you could change the class of your pre-made party. They have their level knocked down to 19. Not sure if there are any benefits of this other than being able to change class because the game didn't tell me. Maybe you get a few more skill points based on the level you do this but I haven't checked yet. Just mindblown that I don't have to be stuck with a protector and eventually a medic any longer.

turnbuckle

I just played a bit of EOIV because I got a few Streetpasses, and my god the game felt slow in comparison to Untold. I really miss the Hold B for faster movement and Hold A for faster battles. Both can even be set to default in the options. One of the reasons I'd say the newest entry in the series is better then the previous one. Its these simple improvements that sometimes make it hard to go back to the previous games.

Yeah, I went back to EO IV and it felt so slow. I always used the +1 movement attachment to the ship so I could move faster in that game because it felt slightly faster, but the fast walking option in Untold is a godsend.

Anteo

So I just got a grimore with 5 to holygift on top of my 10 to holygift from my troub. Game just got easy I think?

Edit: Well fuck, that one fight I manage to isolate the ant queen, neither the binds or the panic lands, every other try? all of them work. I really dont want to take out the farming party to get new equips, I believe I can kill her with what I have. I just need a good start.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Isolating the ant queen should be trivial. She follows a set route laying eggs, and you can just destroy each egg and she won't give a shit. And the ants that spawn from the eggs will die without fighting them as long as you kill the egg that spawns them.

The queen's route plus time to spawn eggs is longer than the route to walk around destroying them so even if there are already like 3 of them, you can just walk around with her and eventually destroy all of them.

scy

Pretty much. Just head straight to the North egg, destroy it, then destroy W, E, S, E, and you can fight her when she comes back to the North egg. Plus, you get a preemptive strike on her.

Anteo

I already had figured that out by the time I posted. The thing is that the first few tries where I tried to fight her taking out some (or none) of the eggs I got a chain of Panic and Binds on her that gave me a huge advantage in the fight (but could not finish before the ants arrived so I was forced to run)

The first time I figure out how to take out all of the eggs? 5 turns in a row and not a single bind/panic.

ohlawd

I ended up fighting her on the west side with all eggs scrambled except the north one.

I didn't get to preempt her but I was far away from the north egg so no reinforcements came my way.

shiiiiiiiiiiii damn Pokeymanz, haven't played this since the 11th. Now I don't know when I'll do the postgame stuff. This is SMTIV all over again except I did two runs in that one and I'm just missing the Fiend slaughterhouse. I'm on 29F.

ohlawd

Doubt that was any worse than this one enemy I found in the last Stratum.

Stupid thing has an all-hit volt move that does a shit load of damage and lowers accuracy. It's also faster than my party. Oh and most of the time there's two of 'em so you'll be getting hit by that volt move twice before you get to act.

I feel like throwing my 3DS out the window every time I encounter a mob with those freaks.

Anteo

Sounds like a good moment to throw all the +TP accesories and get some +Volt resist ones. I know I did that in EOIII when I ran into that figh that had a thunder torpedo or something like that

ohlawd

Too lazy for that >_>

Iunno hahah in EOIV if I encountered a mob giving me hell with status ailments, I'd make the appropriate accessories and slap them on my members.

But in this one....... I've just been brute forcing everything.

I started to do the "proper" way of fighting the ant queen, but then I got lazy and just started chucking all the flash bombs in the world at her. Worked out pretty ok.

GeekyDad

Ha, ha at Stratum 5. I started the original version back on DS but never finished it. That was a cool surprise, and in Story mode, it really is a nice twist. It's an especially cool surprise
coming off five playthroughs and roughly 180 hours of SMTIV.

Alright, I'm stuck in the story. Can't get past Stratum 2 first floor and Gladsheim Area 1.

Frederica tells me to stop exploring the jungle and go back to Gladsheim. Except I've pretty much turned that place inside out. I've found the FOE boss who is invincible in the dark and beat him, but now I can't find the thing they told me to look for after that. What am I missing? Where is it?

GeekyDad

Alright, I'm stuck in the story. Can't get past Stratum 2 first floor and Gladsheim Area 1.

Frederica tells me to stop exploring the jungle and go back to Gladsheim. Except I've pretty much turned that place inside out. I've found the FOE boss who is invincible in the dark and beat him, but now I can't find the thing they told me to look for after that. What am I missing? Where is it?

It's in the same room, I believe. You have to poke around until a conversation starts up.

GeekyDad

Whelp, finished the Story Mode. Thought it did a good job of beefing up the game's premise, but it did end on a pretty mediocre note, and considering its sparseness, that's really saying something. Really enjoyable overall, though. Already started my Classic NG+. Nice having all those uber items/equipment so early on. :p

Laconic

Banned
I just got to Glads 3's boss.

I'm thinking either I need to go through Stratum 3 first, or else level up a lot (just hit 31). Or maybe I just need to close the doors... Queen Bee seems doable, of herself, but with 2 Blue Stingers as wingmen? No, no, no, no, no.

Finally finished up Story mode last night so I could move onto Pokemon. Had to bump difficulty down simply for time considerations, after finishing 1-3 on Expert. I would have liked to complete on Expert, as I think the difficulty change really made me overleveled for the content - ie defeating a floor of FOEs when exploring that floor for the first time and beating bosses on the first try.

Then again once you get down your buffs/debuffs things get much easier. I actually liked the grimoire stone aspect, but think the system for fusing them could have been a bit more streamlined, or changed to be more user friendly. I think a system where Every 10 levels gets you a new slot, and every level gets you another skill point that you could dump into either your stats, or the level of your Stone might have been a better system.

I Had a ton of fun, liked the story for what it was, and am somewhat excited to be done after two EO games in one year.

I wonder what is next for the series. I hadn't planned on picking this up until I heard about Sega buying Atlus, and the possible scenario where this is the last EO game released in the US or at all. I feel like the minimal localization (Even though there was story in this I can't imagine localization costs being too crazy) might lead to more titles in the series coming, but who knows at this point.

Laconic

Banned
I finally beat the Queen Bee. I was level 31. I had to bump Volt up to 5. I tried Thor, but it missed all the time, so I just had Simon cast Sleep on one Noble Bee, whilst MC and Ricky tried to keep the Queen bound, Raq popped Defender and Line Guards, and Arthur Analysed and Volted. I really wish I had popped a Formaldehyde, but I am glad I got this done.

Soulhouf

I got my copy and immediately switched the sound to cheap tune to check which version it is.
To my delight it's PC88 Fm Synthesis goodness and not the crappy sound of the DS version.
This alone makes Untold the superior version. So good.

With that said I find it strange to not see people talk much about it on the internet.
Anyway, I'm happy now.

Anteo

I got my copy and immediately switched the sound to cheap tune to check which version it is.
To my delight it's PC88 Fm Synthesis goodness and not the crappy sound of the DS version.

With that said I find it strange to not see people talk much about it on the internet.
Anyway, I'm happy now.

Pokemon killed all the 3ds threads everywhere

GeekyDad

Anyway, I'm happy now

The game or the classic soundtrack? If the game in general, well, it kinda had a trifecta of bad timing: GTAV, Pokemon, and the fact EOIV hadn't been out that long, really, when this released.

As to the music, I'm glad the old tunes are there, and they sound good, but I prefer the updated music. The arrangements and mixing are stellar.

Anteo

I'm enjoying the old music with the classic mode. I'll go for the remix when I get to new game + story mode

GeekyDad

Yeah, I'm still on the fence. Not because I don't think it's well worth $20, but I set my FE/SMTIV credit aside for Senran Kagura Burst. With Christmas (and really expensive gifts on my kids' list this year), I gotta conserve every cent I got right now.

Yeah, I'm still on the fence. Not because I don't think it's well worth $20, but I set my FE/SMTIV credit aside for Senran Kagura Burst. With Christmas (and really expensive gifts on my kids' list this year), I gotta conserve every cent I got right now.
That game is not priority, I understand, especially with two EO available, lol. But it's on my wish list too, it looks interesting, maybe one of these days...
years

Soulhouf

Pokemon killed all the 3ds threads everywhere

The game or the classic soundtrack? If the game in general, well, it kinda had a trifecta of bad timing: GTAV, Pokemon, and the fact EOIV hadn't been out that long, really, when this released.

As to the music, I'm glad the old tunes are there, and they sound good, but I prefer the updated music. The arrangements and mixing are stellar.

Yeah I understand.
The game is already discounted on play-asia, if that isn't a sign...

Regarding the music. It's true, most players won't notice the special treatement of the old sound version. Yuzo Koshiro still composes his game music on a system accurate to the PC88 and that's where you see his awesome talent.
One of my complains of EOIV is the absence of that music style even if the more modern music is great, there is something special about Koshiro's original sound.

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/392816003656077312

Unchained Blades only $19 on the eShop, thought some of you would be interested.
I purchased the eShop version. Thanks for the infos!

I haven't played much overall, I looked at my Activity Log and it said 15 hours. I got a 2DS, and I think it looks better on it than my XL. It is harder than I expected. Playing with a story team is different than all of the other Etrian Odysseys, where you create your own of course.

I've been interested in Unchained Blades, so now that it's on sale, I might pick it up...I'm pretty sure it was developed for PSP and ported over to 3DS, though I could be wrong, how does it look and play on 3DS?

I gotta be honest with myself, Story mode is cool but it just isn't for me, Etrian Odyssey is best when it let's you customize everything and the characters aren't talking all the time.

The low amount of exposition really makes the games have a huge sense of mystery which I love. I bought the game twice so I guess I'll just start Classic Mode when I finish Phoenix Wright.

I still love Ricky, she's fucking awesome.

Hugstable

Banned
Ugh these decisions are always hard but I'm finally gonna have enough for a new 3DS game next week and I'm really having trouble picking between this and Phoenix Wright. I had my first EO experience with EO4, but after spending like 20 hours just trying to figure out what party I even wanted to complete the first boss with, I ended up getting rocked in the second stratum by the giant mushrooms and wasps I think it was. At this point I put the game down and ended up getting too entrenched into FE:A. I ended up letting my brother borrow the game at that point and never really got back into since it's always hard for me to pick up where I left off in a hardcore RPG like this, let alone start again.

That brings me to EO:U which I heard is a bit faster and now has a floor skipping option. Is the game as hard as EO4 was? I just got done playing Pokemon and Ni No Kuni so I do feel quite in a mood for a hardcore rpg series like this again. Just wanted to know what everyone thought about this game, or if its not too much of an improvement over 4 I could probably just start 4 again and get Phoenix Wright next week. How is the story mode?

Someday I know I'll go back and conquer EO4 and that second stratum someday haha. I beat Strange Journey and SMT4 so I love these kinda games, it was just once I hit that second stratum, death hit me like a ton of bricks. My only problem with EO4 was that I get OCD about which classes I should go with in the beginning and keep testing things out for hours on end just to find good synergery, but then I start doubting my choices like 3 hours in. Same with the skills; I never knew what to invest in, so I just started throwing points everywhere -_-.

Anteo

Ugh these decisions are always hard but I'm finally gonna have enough for a new 3DS game next week and I'm really having trouble picking between this and Phoenix Wright. I had my first EO experience with EO4, but after spending like 20 hours just trying to figure out what party I even wanted to complete the first boss with, I ended up getting rocked in the second stratum by the giant mushrooms and wasps I think it was. At this point I put the game down and ended up getting too entrenched into FE:A. I ended up letting my brother borrow the game at that point and never really got back into since it's always hard for me to pick up where I left off in a hardcore RPG like this, let alone start again.

That brings me to EO:U which I heard is a bit faster and now has a floor skipping option. Is the game as hard as EO4 was? I just got done playing Pokemon and Ni No Kuni so I do feel quite in a mood for a hardcore rpg series like this again. Just wanted to know what everyone thought about this game, or if its not too much of an improvement over 4 I could probably just start 4 again and get Phoenix Wright next week. How is the story mode?

Someday I know I'll go back and conquer EO4 and that second stratum someday haha. I beat Strange Journey and SMT4 so I love these kinda games, it was just once I hit that second stratum, death hit me like a ton of bricks. My only problem with EO4 was that I get OCD about which classes I should go with in the beginning and keep testing things out for hours on end just to find good synergery, but then I start doubting my choices like 3 hours in. Same with the skills; I never knew what to invest in, so I just started throwing points everywhere -_-.

Was 4 hard to you? They added an expert mode on top of the 2 difficulty modes, so it can be harder if you want.

Also, as much as I would love this game to get more sales, go back and finish 4 dude. Since this is a remake of the original Etrian Odyssey, some mechanics are different when you compare it to 4, like :

- No overworld (this was toyed with in 3 and properly introduced in 4)

- No alternate dungeons as this was introduced in 4 with the overworld, prior to 4 there was one big dugeon, kind of like the first big one in 4 but just stairs at the end to get to the next stratum with a new theme and new enemies. (exception: Story mode in Untold has one extra dungeon)

- Mechanic unlocked on the mid game for EO3 and EO4:
Sub Classing
not present on untold. The devs added the grimore system to fill this void, but is kind of random.

- Floors are much bigger from the get go (since you dont have an overworld to explore).

- The food buffs are still present, but you get them in a different way (in 4, you get them by eating the food found on the overworld)

- Classes are completly different and the skill tier system is not present as it was introduced on 4. Skills can be aquired as soon as you fill the requirement instead of having to both have the requirement and be at least level 20 or 40 for later skills.

So go and finish 4. Restart if you have to.

Hugstable

Banned
Was 4 hard to you? They added an expert mode on top of the 2 difficulty modes, so it can be harder if you want.

Also, as much as I would love this game to get more sales, go back and finish 4 dude. Since this is a remake of the original Etrian Odyssey, some mechanics are different when you compare it to 4, like :

- No overworld (this was toyed with in 3 and properly introduced in 4)

- No alternate dungeons as this was introduced in 4 with the overworld, prior to 4 there was one big dugeon, kind of like the first big one in 4 but just stairs at the end to get to the next stratum with a new theme and new enemies. (exception: Story mode in Untold has one extra dungeon)

- Mechanic unlocked on the mid game for EO3 and EO4:
Sub Classing
not present on untold. The devs added the grimore system to fill this void, but is kind of random.

- Floors are much bigger from the get go (since you dont have an overworld to explore).

- The food buffs are still present, but you get them in a different way (in 4, you get them by eating the food found on the overworld)

- Classes are completly different and the skill tier system is not present as it was introduced on 4. Skills can be aquired as soon as you fill the requirement instead of having to both have the requirement and be at least level 20 or 40 for later skills.

So go and finish 4. Restart if you have to.

LOL yeah 4 was pretty hard to me since I was playing on normal and I hate playing on easy/casual modes. Probably just needed to spend more time and experiment more with the classes or something. This series reminds me alot of SMT games which I just started playing since last year, in that it provides actual challenge and you need to make use of your skills. I think one of my problems was that I never went with a Sniper or Nightstalker and as such didn't have many binds or status effects. And LOL I thought my brother would be finished with the game when I called him yesterday but I guess his wife got into the game now so if anything I might just end up picking up either Untold or 4. Weird how 4 is still 34.99 used at gamestop but 19.99 new. At least if it was the same price used I could have gotten EO4 and Kid Icarus and another game for free but I think I might finally just stick with one game for now instead of backlogging again. Finally got alot of my backlog down recentely, so I feel I have the time to play any game.

I have all free time from n ow until January so I've been thinking it pretty hard all night and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick up an EO game next week just not sure which now. I mean I did get to the 2nd Stratum, but from what I've seen I barely even touched the surface of the game. Does Untold finally have multiple save slots? I remember that 4 only had one save slot which was kinda suprising for an RPG. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards EO4 just I really want to quit it as I rarely quit a game for being hard. Hell Fire Emblem Awakening was my first FE game and I somehow pushed myself through Hard/Classic and SMT: Strange Journey was my first SMT game (I still have no idea how I got through E sector or whatever it was called holy shit) so i know I can finish a tough game.

Anteo

LOL yeah 4 was pretty hard to me since I was playing on normal and I hate playing on easy/casual modes. Probably just needed to spend more time and experiment more with the classes or something. This series reminds me alot of SMT games which I just started playing since last year, in that it provides actual challenge and you need to make use of your skills. I think one of my problems was that I never went with a Sniper or Nightstalker and as such didn't have many binds or status effects. And LOL I thought my brother would be finished with the game when I called him yesterday but I guess his wife got into the game now so if anything I might just end up picking up either Untold or 4. Weird how 4 is still 34.99 used at gamestop but 19.99 new. At least if it was the same price used I could have gotten EO4 and Kid Icarus and another game for free but I think I might finally just stick with one game for now instead of backlogging again. Finally got alot of my backlog down recentely, so I feel I have the time to play any game.

I have all free time from n ow until January so I've been thinking it pretty hard all night and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick up an EO game next week just not sure which now. I mean I did get to the 2nd Stratum, but from what I've seen I barely even touched the surface of the game. Does Untold finally have multiple save slots? I remember that 4 only had one save slot which was kinda suprising for an RPG. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards EO4 just I really want to quit it as I rarely quit a game for being hard. Hell Fire Emblem Awakening was my first FE game and I somehow pushed myself through Hard/Classic and SMT: Strange Journey was my first SMT game (I still have no idea how I got through E sector or whatever it was called holy shit) so i know I can finish a tough game.

Only one save for Untold too. I guess it's because the game has to save the map for each floor. So that's a lot of data really with walls, colored floors, anotations, icons, etc. So there is not much space for that plus the characters and their builds and other stuff here and there.

Laconic

Banned
Corotrangul wipes my party.

Effortlessly.

They are level 40.

To be fair, the only decent Grimoire I have rolled was level 4 Turning Tide, but still... this sucks, lol.

I'm going to either rest and respec, just for this fight, or grind to 50, retire, and grind back up.

Anteo

Corotrangul wipes my party.

Effortlessly.

They are level 40.

To be fair, the only decent Grimoire I have rolled was level 4 Turning Tide, but still... this sucks, lol.

I'm going to either rest and respec, just for this fight, or grind to 50, retire, and grind back up.

I'm still on B13F and my party is 39-40. Perhaps you need some levels. Also, does he uses water based attacks? There is an accesory you can get from the rare stuff on the mine points that reduces water based damage.

Verilligo

Corotrangul shouldn't be that viciously hard, just spam fire attacks as necessary. Grab either level 1 Sapping Curse or level 1 Dilution (though more of either would be grand) to counter his resistance buff. If Flood gives you problems, level 5 Ice Wall will completely null it AND prevent the sleep effect. What you honestly may want to do is grab accessories to help prevent binds, primarily arm bind for Raquna and head bind for Simon. Tail Coil can bind all three parts of a person, but its hit rate is only so-so. A little extra bind resist and you should be golden.

Other than that... just blast away with fire. As always Delay Charge + Cross Charge will hack the boss to pieces if used at the last possible moment. Spear Assist continues to be ridiculously amazing, too, combined with max Fire or Flame Formulas, or even just Fire Rounds. If you have Charged Fire Rounds, those CAN be good, but you have to be careful. Corotrangul doesn't have any party-wide attacks that are non-ice, but he does have a piercing attack. If you have your party set up with 2 in front and 3 in back, you'll want Ricky as far away from Raquna in the back as possible, since piercing attacks will only hit the prime target and then one target to the left or right in the row behind the main target. Consider using Provoke on either the second or third turn of the fight, that should give you long enough to finish the fight with Raquna staying the main target. If you can null ice damage every turn, he won't stand a chance. The Glastheim A3 boss is MUCH more dangerous than Corotrangul, IMO.

Hugstable

Banned
Only one save for Untold too. I guess it's because the game has to save the map for each floor. So that's a lot of data really with walls, colored floors, anotations, icons, etc. So there is not much space for that plus the characters and their builds and other stuff here and there.

Makes sense I guess. Got 40$ loaded up to the eshop and about to choose soon. Might end up going with Untold since it's new and plus both classic and story modes.

Hugstable

Banned
If I pick up EO:U should I go to Story or Classic mode? What's a good class setup for someone new like me if I wanted to play classic?

Laconic

Banned
I am running Expert Story mode. I have no access to curses, unless I reclass. I have zero points in delayed charge. Sigh. I need to rest?

GeekyDad

If I pick up EO:U should I go to Story or Classic mode? What's a good class setup for someone new like me if I wanted to play classic?

If you're new, I'd go Story first. And if you're not, I'd still go Story first, as you unlock highlander and gunner for Classic play.

I am running Expert Story mode. I have no access to curses, unless I reclass. I have zero points in delayed charge. Sigh. I need to rest?

Actually, you can gain the skills of other classes by way of the grimoire stones -- hexes, etc.

Anteo

If you're new, I'd go Story first. And if you're not, I'd still go Story first, as you unlock highlander and gunner for Classic play.

Actually, you can gain the skills of other classes by way of the grimoire stones -- hexes, etc.

Not worth imo, you never unlock the classes, just import the already leveled characters from the story mode to the classic mode.

I'd say go for classic, to experience the classic feel of the mode. But either is fine. Just there is no way to create new Highlanders and Gunners. You will unlock class change by playing story mode first but I dont think is worth either (character changes class, but the stats stay the same, so you can get a shitty char with wrong growths for his new class)

Laconic

Banned
Not worth imo, you never unlock the classes, just import the already leveled characters from the story mode to the classic mode.

I'd say go for classic, to experience the classic feel of the mode. But either is fine. Just there is no way to create new Highlanders and Gunners. You will unlock class change by playing story mode first but I dont think is worth either (character changes class, but the stats stay the same, so you can get a shitty char with wrong growths for his new class)

WHAT??? The only reason I went story mode was to unlock those classes for Classic. :/ Because Gunner is OP, and the Highlander... I, dunno, has a couple of nice passives, lol.

Anteo

WHAT??? The only reason I went story mode was to unlock those classes for Classic. :/ Because Gunner is OP, and the Highlander... I, dunno, has a couple of nice passives, lol.

Well you can always retire Ricky 30 times to reset her to level 1!!

Also I bet Gunner will be a EOU2 class. Highlanders too, since EO2 takes place in High Laagard

KarmaCow

Yea I went through Corotrangul fight a few days ago and 5 point Ice Wall makes the fight a joke a lot simpler. I screwed up when respecing and ending having to rest twice but spamming Ice Wall every turn to avoid the sleep debuff on Flood was worth using my Amritas.

And using Floor Jump has really changed the game for me. It pretty much nullifies battle of attrition and I think I've used about two Ariadne Threads after I succumb to using Floor Jump but it makes fights much more interesting. Being low level does kinda deter me from ever switching classes. The prospect of going back down to 16 with no level up scrolls like in EOIV after just getting into the 4th stratum would really kill my motivation.

Laconic

Banned
Yea I went through Corotrangul fight a few days ago and 5 point Ice Wall makes the fight a joke a lot simpler. I screwed up when respecing and ending having to rest twice but spamming Ice Wall every turn to avoid the sleep debuff on Flood was worth using my Amritas.

And using Floor Jump has really changed the game for me. It pretty much nullifies battle of attrition and I think I've used about two Ariadne Threads after I succumb to using Floor Jump but it makes fights much more interesting. Being low level does kinda deter me from ever switching classes. The prospect of going back down to 16 with no level up scrolls like in EOIV after just getting into the 4th stratum would really kill my motivation.

As I got my crew to 43, I decided that perhaps a rest would not be a bad thing, and did the same, lol.

GeekyDad

Nope, you do unlock the classes, but you can't simply register them. You can only re-class a character into them. For instance, I created a dark hunter who I can now re-class as either a highlander or gunner. She will keep the art of the dark hunter, but she will change class.

As for the main reason I think you should play Story mode first, well, it's good. The added story content and characters are pretty cool, you get to explore Gladsheim, and you unlock the movies for view in the theater thing. I think Story mode is well worth it, but most folks disagree.

Hugstable

Banned
Nope, you do unlock the classes, but you can't simply register them. You can only re-class a character into them. For instance, I created a dark hunter who I can now re-class as either a highlander or gunner. She will keep the art of the dark hunter, but she will change class.

As for the main reason I think you should play Story mode first, well, it's good. The added story content and characters are pretty cool, you get to explore Gladsheim, and you unlock the movies for view in the theater thing. I think Story mode is well worth it, but most folks disagree.

Just bought EO:U and I'm downloading it right now. Gonna flip a coin or something and choose the mode from there... or maybe not lol. I'll probably play Story for a few hours and check it out. When I thought about it though, I've already been exposed to EO4 and being able to choose classes and just create a new character on the fly was one of my favorite things. I do get out of control when it comes to figuring out what to use (took me like almost 20 hours or leveling characters in the first stratum. I'm just glad I got alot of free time until the new year so I can truly enjoy this game.

Top Bottom