• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Big savings on PS4 games start today, double discounts for PS Plus members

CoolOff

Why yes I will buy Valiant Hearts for €7.50, thank you very much. Might pick up Rogue Legacy as well.

This should've happened sooner.

Rainy Dog

Will grab Worms for the local multiplayer since the Steam version has broken controller support.

Tempted by Plants vs Zombies too. Some good deals all round.

oti

Banned
Ground Zeroes is tempting. It's cheaper than retail and selling USK18 games in Germany is such a hassle.

derExperte

PvZ or MGS, not sure yet. If you dont own it buy fucking Resogun

I don't own the Resogun Season Pass, what says GAF, ripoff like most of those or worth it? Are they still working on DLC?

Also thinking about CounterSpy.

These deals are horrific. £27 for Lego games? I just got them for £4 from steam. And it's only £27 if you have plus.

I stumbled over the Lego prices too, Hobbit costs 19,99€ on Steam without being on sale and I can get the PS4 disc for around 30€ no problem. Most of the rest is meh too even with + (Ground Zeroes and Garden Warfare have good discounts) but not nearly that bad, they need to lower the base price.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Sleeping Dogs is tempting me but GTAV is here on Tuesday. Worth the twenty quid?

I was wondering the same thing, it is a good price considering how much they want in shops and I wanted the physical version of the game but the case put me off. That might sound silly but I like having my game cases match and it is the reason I've never picked up a steelbook or any other edition, same goes for Blu-Rays. Then there's GTA coming up literally in a few days time, and that Sleep Dogs hit PS+ really quickly when it originally came out making me think that it will probably end up there again at some point.

TP-DK

Not bad. Gonna grab Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Outlast: Whistleblower dlc.

Might get Worms too, not sure on that one yet though.

Famassu

I can't understand why they are still trying to sell the PS4 version of stuff like Lego Marvel for such a costly price when they've been selling it on Steam for a few dollars several times by now.

nampad

Damn you Sony! PvZ isn't discounted for Halloween so I thought I just get it on disc because they won't discount it soon. Now it just costs €16 and it is a game I would like to have digital.

Are Rogue Legacy and Counterspy cross buy?

repeater

Definitely getting the Resogun season pass. Strongly tempted to get PvZ too, been eyeing it for a long time..

Would have been interested in the Killzone season pass, it's absence is a bit inexplicable, especially in light of the other KZ discounts and the fact that the game seems to be in serious need of an influx of new players..

Ashler

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
PS Plus members: €8.99/

inFAMOUS Second Son Legendary Edition
PS Plus members: €25.00

... I believe it's time!

foxdvd

Is the coop on killzone also on sale for the version that is an add on? It is nice to see the stand alone coop drop in price, but I hope for those of us that still have the game the dlc is also dropped...

Top Bottom