• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Big savings on PS4 games start today, double discounts for PS Plus members

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Shit. Please come to the US soon.

I'd like to see if there are other indie games that have not been offered on PS plus that might be good.

Eh, the US store should be getting some good deals soon with Black Friday starting earlier then every. The title should probably be edited since my hopes were up for a second.

nw3

Hows the KZ community these days - busy?

Got ps+ for driveclub but multiplayer so broke that KZ dmatches could be just the ticket!!

I'm gonna buy Knack and nobody is gonna stop me!

I might also bite on KZ:Shadowfall but considering KZ Mercs is supposedly better game, half the price for this week AND a Vita game to boot I dunno if I should get both. I can afford it but man, I already went nuts with last weeks sale.

Sales are gonna be the death of me.

derExperte

Are you saying this because you want it on PS Plus? Or because you think it's a bad game? Because it's a great little game.

It would be a great good little game if it ended after 5-6 hours and only cost 25€ or so to begin with. But then it goes on and on and on and nothing new or exciting happens.

As I've never played Resogun I think I'll bite at this price. Is it worth getting the season pass also? Or is the main game enough?

LAA

How do people feel about freedom cry? It's annoying the dlc or the season pass isn't on offer though.

Melchiah

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Online Co-op
Non PS Plus members: Was €19.99/AU$29.95/£15.99, now €14.99/AU$22.46/£11.99
PS Plus members: Was €19.99/AU$29.95/£15.99, now €10.00/AU$14.98/£7.99

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Non PS Plus members: Was €39.99/AU$54.95/£34.99, now €27.99/AU$38.47/£24.49
PS Plus members: Was €39.99/AU$54.95/£34.99, now €16.00/AU$21.98/£13.99

I'm really tempted to buy these two now.

EDIT: How long will the sales last?

See, its the deals like this that are eventually going to make me just sell off my discs and jump entirely to digital. I need that push, keep bringing the sales Sony! To Canada though.

barit

Hm Freedom Cry and Resogun DLC for 8€? I think I buy that :)

Edit: Holy shit PvZ for 16€ damn I need more money on my PSN account lol

tetsujin007

Neo Member
Golf Club any good? It'll only really get played when friends are over but if it plays well enough and looks nice I could be tempted at that price.

Nah, really disappointed with this game, graphics are sub-par and has tearing and framerate issues. Tiger woods is a better game. I'll stick to Everybodys Golf and TWG.

I'm tempted to get The Golf Club at that price - probably a really nice podcast listening to game. To buy or not buy that is the question and whether my wallet is looking at me sternly.

NHale

I find it funny that US PSN users are complaining about this. You get worthy sales once per month (LEGO Marvel, Ground Zeroes, Injustice PS4 for dirty cheap and all of those PS3 games for less than 10 USD or flash deals during weekends) while we get stuck with "deals" that are 25€ or more.

There is a reason why I bought more games from sales on my secondary US account than my primary PSN account.

I'm tempted to get The Golf Club at that price - probably a really nice podcast listening to game. To buy or not buy that is the question and whether my wallet is looking at me sternly.

If you like golf games and we are not obsessed with career modes, then get it. It's one of my 5 top games of this year so far. And they are still adding new features for the game each month, for free...

I find it funny that US PSN users are complaining about this.

Normal sales frequency and price disparity between the regions aside, the complaining here re: NA's absence is especially odd since we have the year's biggest (in the U.S.) discount free-for-all (Black Friday) coming up in two weeks that always includes online retailers-- including the PS Store-- slanging price cuts that quite frankly put a lot of these deals to shame.

nampad

Not sure about MGS: Ground Zeroes. After the next gen tax bullshit, I don't want to support this game. Was planning on buying it used but I don't think I will get it ever as cheap as this, even used.

Cornbread78

Normal sales frequency and price disparity between the regions aside, the complaining here re: NA's absence is especially odd since we have the year's biggest (in the U.S.) discount free-for-all (Black Friday) coming up in two weeks that always includes online retailers-- including the PS Store-- slanging price cuts that quite frankly put a lot of these deals to shame.

Wait, what? I thought only XBL did a sale last year. Did PSN have one as well?

Wait, what? I thought only XBL did a sale last year. Did PSN have one as well?

Last year's:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

Not as extensive but I expect some pretty good deals on both PS3 and PS4 titles.

Edit: I expect the titles offered via a PSN Black Friday sale to be different than those offered by brick & mortar retailers like Target, BB, etc... They also have a larger catalog to pull from since they're not just limited to retail titles. I'd expect Amazon to offer titles similar to Target & Best Buy however (and also to undercut them).

SteaG

We're still far from Steam level sales, but as I only buy (j)RPGs on release day (full price), it's good enough to make me think again about going fully digital from now...

Recall

Nothing for the R,W,&B.
Union-jack-hugely-symboli-014.jpg
Plenty available :D

Tregard

Soothsayer
Is it worth buying PvZ now if I don't plan on getting a PS4 until January? Is the price likely to drop to £13 by then?

Fusebox

Banned
UFC down from Aus$99 to Aus$69 is hilarious. Now it only costs slightly higher than physical retail. They be tripping.

Dunlop

Everyone should buy PvZ, funnily enough the biggest surprise hit for me this year

I'm hoping inquisition changes that :p

Top Bottom