• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Big savings on PS4 games start today, double discounts for PS Plus members

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It doesn't matter how cheap they make Knack, don't buy it!

DeviantBoi

Even if they bring this exact same sale to NA, I probably wouldn't buy anything.

If there's no Black Friday sale on PSN for Shadows of Mordor or Bound in Flame, I probably won't spend anything this year.

Soooooo Sleeping Dogs definitive edition? Yay or nay? I've heard things about performance woes but I'd really like something to keep me busy this week and my choice seems to be the broken ass AC game or a possibly broken SD game at a discount.

Griss

Is Freedom Cry standalone? I sold my copy of Black Flag (and regret it, I'll buy it back someday). Also in for the Resogun Season pass at that price.

NHale

Some offers are hilarious. LEGO Marvel was 10 USD a couple of weeks ago at US PSN Store...

Ground Zeroes and PVZ: Garden Warfare are enticing me though. Doubt I will ever find a physical copy of Ground Zeroes for cheaper than 9 euros.

Damn, no MLB14.

Guess I'm waiting until it's on PS+ or discounted then.

It will never be a PS+ title on Europe. The sport is barely popular over here so it would be received with a huge backlash. It would be 100x than everytime Sony puts NBA 2K on PS+.

I'm thankful they release the games here though just in case region lock returns to videogames in the future...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Fuck I would so be in for Rogue Legacy and Resogun DLC if this was in NA.

god dammit

Soooooo Sleeping Dogs definitive edition? Yay or nay? I've heard things about performance woes but I'd really like something to keep me busy this week and my choice seems to be the broken ass AC game or a possibly broken SD game at a discount.

Don't buy Sleeping Dogs. The blatant cash grab done on the cheap should not be supported.

Wait, I'm sure some decent indie titles will pop up over the next few weeks.

Murdoch

How good is the population of PvZ on PS4? I already have it on PC but may get it on PS4 too.

I always get into full games. This game; more than any other this year has really surprised me. I expected a cheap cash in. What I got was arguably the best programmed adversarial shooter this year with free DLC to boot.

Colour me impressed

Don't buy Sleeping Dogs. The blatant cash grab done on the cheap should not be supported.

Wait, I'm sure some decent indie titles will pop up over the next few weeks.

Yeah I kinda felt that way when I saw it at over £40 in my local store. I really expected it to launch at some partially discounted price and then I started to hear all the bad about it. Indies are actually taking up a large portion of my gaming time no unintentionally. I'd take an AAA game but it seems they're being shat out this year. Hotline Miami has done a good job of keeping me busy so I may as well just shoot for the platinum trophy.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Garden Warefare and CounterSpy look interesting but I'm trying to cut down on games. Sigh.

amardilo

Loads of good games in that list.

I Bought Sleeping Dogs and inFAMOUS Second Son and if I had the money I'd buy a lot more. Too bad the sale doesn't go into December.

cluderi

It will never be a PS+ title on Europe. The sport is barely popular over here so it would be received with a huge backlash. It would be 100x than everytime Sony puts NBA 2K on PS+.

I'm thankful they release the games here though just in case region lock returns to videogames in the future...

Yep, I understand. Fancied giving it a go but not at £40.

Ask a US GAFfer to buy it for $19.99 at the Best Buy Black Friday sale and ship it out to you. That will be the cheapest way to get it.

Cheers, not a bad idea. Since it's baseball a lot of uk stores don't even carry it new let alone reduce it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lol I already had Killzone and didn't realise. Oh well, bought Killzone mercenary on vita instead - only £6.99/€9.99 at the moment

Top Bottom