• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Yeah almost nothing through the middle from Germany. I also think Löw should bring Klose. At least he can close....

Meier

He was still able to take another three or four steps after contact.

Yes it was a foul, but no there wasn't enough contact to cause him to fall like that.
The fall wasn't what resulted in the yellow. He fouled him on a breakaway and ended the scoring opportunity. That's always a yellow. Smart foul too.

Schweinsteiger is out of form and his value for the team is close to zero.
Time for either Kroos or Gündogan.
Maybe Schürrle for Podolski too..

Alucard

Banned
Very bland first half aside from the crossbar. Hope we see Klose early in the second half, and the Germans capitalize on a chance.

God I hope it's gonna be a tie. From what I'm seeing, there is still a chance for Holland if Germany and Portugal keep playing like this. Of course, Netherlands has to step its game up to do so.

Kem0sabe

Fucking horrible foul on Nani, right in the calf from behind. Dunno how people are saying that was not a clear yellow card.

Otherwise, boring game, bad luck for portugal on the ball in the goal line.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't think holland would fail. Feel like they got robbed of 1 pen and the Denmark goalie fucking earned some cash during that game. Dont get the robben hate, he looked dangerous the whole game.
Euro's 2012 |OT| Arbeten macht Goal
Fuck off

Euro 2012 |OT| of Boremany VS Snoretugal

Zygly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom