• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozfan12

Banned
Expected this from Portugal, but Germany are really flat. They are running the same plays again and again expecting different results.

Germany not really attacking good .
Portugal playing defense with 9 men in own half most of time .
Makes a boring game .
We need more fast-paced dribblers against that tactically well placed Portugal defense.
Reus, Götze or Schürrle. Schweine not playing his good passes isn't helping either. Kroos or Gündogan would have been way better..

fanboi said:
He stopped a clear attack without a defender... the most obvious yellow this championship so far!

Not arguing against the call or the card.

I'm just saying Nani went to ground a lot faster after he realized that the ball was going out of bounds. Had the ball stayed in, he probably stays up, despite the contact.

Alucard

Banned
If there aren't any goals this half, I'm at least hoping for some quality acting skills.

soccer_peekaboo.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully Germany is gonna start opening up.

Pacbois

Yeah, I know that, since we had some fool run up and try to punch the ref in a home game some years ago. But this is no one's home game. So who gets penalized?

In this case, seems like German supporters are the one who are throwing things, so Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom