• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

I'm not so interested in the dives but the 4-5 rolls they do whenever they get hit.

Its almost every freaking team these past few years.

First thing they do when they get touched is lay down on the pitch and act like they were hit by tyson.

Fack TSN here in Canada, payed 20 bucks for this "HD" stream, ($20 for the entire month/tourney)

Not only it's hardly HD, worst of all the frame rate is piss poor!! I'm watching a choppy match @ like 12fps, it is well over 25 seconds delayed over TV broadcast, I guess I may get like 20 fps if I watch it in a tiny window on my computer monitor, but f' that! I am watching it on a 46" TV.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Lol, if it was any other team no-one would be saying dive, dude got kicked. Overreaction, yea, but I wouldn't call it a dive.

"Dude got kicked", lol.

1339345175079.gif

defel

Spain are actually missing an explicit striker. Just then there was no-one in and around the 6 yard box on the leading edge of the attack. Spain should win but I think they make it difficult for themselves.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Regulus Tera said:
Cut me some slack. I thought he was cute when I was in high school, but then he grew out his hair. :/

At least I'm not saying Becks or something.

Majine said:
I'm not so interested in the dives but the 4-5 rolls they do whenever they get hit.
That performance is always so fun to watch!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol Cassano
Fack TSN here in Canada, payed 20 bucks for this "HD" stream, ($20 for the entire month/tourney)

Not only it's hardly HD, worst of all the frame rate is piss poor!! I'm watching a choppy match @ like 12fps, it is well over 25 seconds delayed over TV broadcast, I guess I may get like 20 fps if I watch it in a tiny window on my computer monitor, but f' that! I am watching it on a 46" TV.

I guess you get what you pay for.
I love your new avatar. lol
Tbh, it was true for a time.

Now they have adapted.
This Italian team is actually exciting to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom