• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse, but is he actually hurt? Fuck no. I have seen toddlers hit harder.

That's a dive in my book.

Yes... With studs it certainly does hurt quite a bit getting hit like that. Of course not nearly as much as he was crying for... But in that case every damn foul is a dive. It should have been a foul.

fuenf

Spain are actually missing an explicit striker. Just then there was no-one in and around the 6 yard box on the leading edge of the attack. Spain should win but I think they make it difficult for themselves.

According to the german press / pundits that is the way you have to play nowadays.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ofcourse, but is he actually hurt? Fuck no. I have seen toddlers hit harder.

That's a dive in my book.
Every single club in the world emphasises exaggeration of fouls in order to get a favourable referee decision. Hardly any fouls justify the rolling/flopping that ensue them.

Balotelli obviously not working hard enough
It could be just me but it appeared for a split second that you quoted a post of mine from yesterday.
KuGsj.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Johnny Cage In The Shower said:
Fack TSN here in Canada, payed 20 bucks for this "HD" stream, ($20 for the entire month/tourney)
Yeah, I few of my students were wondering why they had to pay for a stream on Friday. iirc, WC 2010 had free streaming, and the games were on demand on the ROD channel. Now apparently from what I gather, I have to get TSN2 to watch some games I missed/watch the TV downstairs since it's the one with the box. :/

Regulus Tera said:
Casillas is at least ten times hotter than Torres. dat beard
Not with the 10x hotter bit, but Casillas is quite good-looking.

Regulus Tera said:
I propose changing the name of the sport from "football" to "figure divegrassing".
This is sort of what I say every new season / every new cup.

fanboi

Banned
Yeah, I few of my students were wondering why they had to pay for a stream on Friday. iirc, WC 2010 had free streaming, and the games were on demand on the ROD channel. Now apparently from what I gather, I have to get TSN2 to watch some games I missed/watch the TV downstairs since it's the one with the box. :/

Not with the 10x hotter bit, but Casillas is quite good-looking.

This is sort of what I say every new season / every new cup.

buffon-getty.jpeg

Laughing @both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom