• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-8yxkkl.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
good half, i get the feeling a goal would turn it into something great. just needs a little spark

I'm surprised at how decently well Italy have played so far considering out history with starts to big tournaments. Need to pass better and balotelli needs to hustle because he looks lazy as hell out there. Cassano had a great half. Italy can win this.

Randdalf

Spain need a striker to come on I think. It might open the game up a bit more for the Italians but then Spain will have a better chance of scoring.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio, Pirlo and Chiellini.. fucking beasts.

De Rossi is playing well! Got lucky a few times though.

Socreges

Banned
Spain is having trouble at the back without Puyol. Big problems on the left side.

And trouble up front without Villa. Hopefully they start taking more shots in the 2nd half.

If Italy wins here and continues to do so we could see a return to a 3 man defense (unlike the temporary Barca 3 man defense).
Fine game so far.

Clegg

Take off Fabregas, he's been rubbish.

And if Silva doesn't pick up his performance then take him off too. Iniesta has been very good though.

Busquets is just a magnificent player. Easily the best DM in the world.

Italy have been the better team.

Sykra

Refs bias towards balotelli is ridiculous, wasn't a yellow.. also that was a penalty, the defender had 0 contact with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom