• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-91kjxq.gif

ektoll

I'm a Die Hard tifosi so watching Italy play like this, with engagment, fighting for every ball, classy moves, vista... it's ... it's beautiful!

But I must admit that everytime Iniesta come close of our goal, I get very nervous.

It was a very good first-half.

Clegg

Fabregas hasn't played that well sice February imo. He started the season brilliantly but his form has tapered off since the club world cup.

Silva has been pretty disappointing too.

squicken

Why don't they do highlights in-game? I'm in no way pining for the way they do it with US sports, but I'd love to see a slow motion replay of what #9 did. That was amazing

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
apparently Motta is the only player to not misplace a pass in the first half, impressive

Zabojnik

Marchisio focused on pressing and containing today. I'd like to see him push forward in the second half, but that probably wouldn't bode well for Italy's midfield stability.

RJT

Balotelli has huge Anger Management issues. But that scorpion touch was divine. Still waiting for the gif...

Wilbur

Banned
Take off Fabregas, he's been rubbish.

And if Silva doesn't pick up his performance then take him off too. Iniesta has been very good though.

Busquets is just a magnificent player. Easily the best DM in the world.

Italy have been the better team.

Agreed. Busquets is criminally underrated by those who only watch Champions League or don't watch Barca regularly. He's absolutely phenomenal.

As you guys say, Casillas, Motta, Cassano have been good. As has Maggio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom