• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Looked offside at first but yeah good call. Great game so far. Ireland playing alright but the gulf in class is pretty obvious.

True. I have this terrible feeling this is a preview of England/France. We maybe watching fucking Nasri celebrating against us.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/XU6uu.jpg?1[/IM][/QUOTE]

Good shout.

[quote="Garjon, post: 38742963"]Wow, that looked frighteningly similar to his goal in the FA Cup semi final. With a good midfield behind him, Jelavic could be a world beater.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he's got incredible instinct. Isn't there a stat that he's scored his last however many goals with only one touch?

Fry

untitled-146s8l2.gif

What a brilliant assist, damn.

Garjon

To be honest, Croatia fully deserve to be in front. At least we'll stop hearing commentators saying they are full of 'character'.

Also why do ITV have Peter and the Wolf for their theme when it is a Russian composition?

rodvik

Gotta say it. Ireland have been poor and sadly Given in particular. Keane been prety anonymous.

Croatia been bossing it.

To be honest, Croatia fully deserve to be in front. At least we'll stop hearing commentators saying they are full of 'character'.

Also why do ITV have Peter and the Wolf for their theme when it is a Russian composition?

Prokofiev was born near Donetsk, which is in modern day Ukraine.

Danielsan

Man, I really wish Croatia wouldn't have made that second goal just yet.
I highly doubt my 2-1 prediction will come to fruition now. They'll probably score 2 more times during the next 45 minutes.

Clegg

We are shite. I don't know why people are so surprised about this.

At least we don't fuck up with talented players like England or France.

bryanee

It wasnt offside, the Irish defender in the second phase of play cocked up his kick which landed at the feet of the Croation player, not offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom