• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I usually don't put much stock into players blaiming poor play on something else than their own ability, but I've seen players constantly slip and fall around the pitches in this torunament. Perhaps these pitches are in as poor of a condition as some players have said.

berg ark

Has anyone else noticed the biased tvproducers?

There is an unequal amount of time that they show the Swedish/Ukraine crowd. Should be 50/50 not 100 % on Ukraine!

kitch9

Banned
ye boi

RESsW.jpg

HHHnnnnnnnnGGGGGG!

Slizz

Brunette Ukrainian girl is hot. Little bit of Mila Kunis in there or rather, Mila Kunis has a little bit of that Ukrainian in her.

Meier

Ibra's killing me. >< I wish this McDonalds fantasy football game gave points for shots in general and not just goals!

Swedish girl is hot.. but she's a little young to have all those stretch marks on her boobs, isn't she? Must not wear a bra.. lucky fellas.

Fucking jesus Christ. Whinging self pitying England fans are becoming tedious.

We could of lost, but we didn't... We could have been embarrassing but we weren't. The team was tight defensively and hopefully things can improve.

We aren't going to play samba football because we can't, we never could.
For reals. Very happy with the way we played, Ballack (on ESPN) is such a nob. France are a technically superior side, England did an outstanding job, playing like a team, sticking to a game plan, and reaching out for their width advantage (if not exactly exploiting it). Above all they gave a decent impression of confidence. Anyone invested in the fortunes of England sides lately knows that's the best sign of all. I'm truly delighted with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom