• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielsan

Extremely disappointed in Sweden. Terrible sloppy passes, or hell, I'm not even sure you can call those passes. And to think I'd pegged them for a 2-0 win.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
How about passing the ball forward once in a while, instead of just long balling it back to Ukraine??

Wilbur

Banned
You know he cut it right?

So you cut it off?

batsmilerevhjz5.gif

gaf, I've never been a fan of soccer (OR ANY SPORT ACTUALLY)

however, I've been watching every game of the euro cup.. and am loving it..

is this normal?!?! :eek:

kitch9

Banned
Ibra's killing me. >< I wish this McDonalds fantasy football game gave points for shots in general and not just goals!

Swedish girl is hot.. but she's a little young to have all those stretch marks on her boobs, isn't she? Must not wear a bra.. lucky fellas.

Probably had a kid more likely... Cute little pert boobies get expanded to swinging melons in a matter of weeks.

Wilbur

Banned

Yes because it's the greatest human creation in all history. Watch this whole tournament, whichever team you like the most, go find their domestic league and pick a team to follow. Then enjoy life.

Yes because it's the greatest human creation in all history. Watch this whole tournament, whichever team you like the most, go find their domestic league and pick a team to follow. Then enjoy life.

So you don't want him to watch the EPL huh? Well I guess it would be nice to have someone to talk about the Russian League with.

The German commentator keeps saying that there is a consensus among the Swedes/Swe fans that their team plays better (less predictable) without Ibra.
That notion makes sense, but he's pretty damn good too. You can basically pass in his general direction and he is almost sure to create something.
How do you feel about him, Sverige-gaf?

B-B-Bomba! said:
For reals. Very happy with the way we played, Ballack (on ESPN) is such a nob. France are a technically superior side, England did an outstanding job, playing like a team, sticking to a game plan, and reaching out for their width advantage (if not exactly exploiting it). Above all they gave a decent impression of confidence. Anyone invested in the fortunes of England sides lately knows that's the best sign of all. I'm truly delighted with that game.

I think Ballack wants everyone to play like Germany plays. Which is a wonderful style of play, if you have the personnel for it.

England was always going to be too technically limited to play that way and expect to win.

Arjen

Yes, enjoy your new life, it even gets better if you find a team to root for.

..and stop calling it soccer please :(

Wilbur

Banned
Go watch the season highlights from Serie A, the PL, La Liga and Bundesliga, and then the Russian and Dutch ones to please Sviatoslav and Arjen. This'll take up your night

And then it'll take over your life.

It might be too late. England-France wall all Man City.

FUUUUUUUU

Eric_S

So basically Sweden's got no passing game what so ever, and as such are afraid of passing to players with an opponent present in a 5m radius wich leads to worthless longballing. The Swedish defence, while trying their best (lol) are too slow and stodgy to play effectively against a dynamic side. Sort of like the rest of the team. Suprise suprise.

Not to say that Ukraine is playing a great game, but you really don't need much it seems.

Oh well, at least the Ukrainian women that flash by from time to time are pretty to look at.

Wilbur

Banned
Following the leagues week-to-week is overrated and boring, tournaments is where it's at!

Please don't shoot me

you make me sick. Nothing better than league football. Beats the Champions League and international football for me. Cup games have a tendency to be more cagy.

fuenf

The German commentator keeps saying that there is a consensus among the Swedes/Swe fans that their team plays better (less predictable) without Ibra.
That notion makes sense, but he's pretty damn good too. You can basically pass in his general direction and he is almost sure to create something.
How do you feel about him, Sverige-gaf?

Wait a minute is there ANY team thats comfortable with their striker? England? (lol); Germany? As long as they dont win 6:0 the wrong guy played; Netherlands? "we want Huntelaar"/"we want RVP"; Italy? Baloltelli; France? "where's Giroud"; Spain? nvmd.

Juicy Bob

The worst thing about football is the simulation. It really does put me off from following football domestically. I do enjoy these big tournaments though.

This is exactly my situation. Could do without all the bitching and antagonism though I guess it goes with the territory.

Think it's the event itself I enjoy more than the football, which seems mediocre so far.

I'm Welsh but I'm routing for England!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom