• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Just noticed that I got both Lewandowski and Akinfeev on my fantasy team. I'm trying to think of a scenario where they both score a lot of points.

Wessiej

No problem, then it's time for narsingh to shine.

Wouldn't mind that at all. Play something like this!

GOjqT.jpg

Right. That's why I have no complaints when lower league teams do it, but the central point to my criticism over Chelsea was that they had the players to win playing positive; they have plenty of technical players.

Still as salty as ever. Keep it up. You're still amazingly wrong though, Chelsea definitely didn't have a team last season to play technical football, at all. Not that I give a shit, won the FA cup and CL, the matches against Bayern and Barca were some of the most intense I've watched, loved every second. Fuck the naive play styles, gotta play to the teams strengths and defensive minded football is what Mourinhos spine of players were best at.

Meier

Rofl, I hope Eggman didn't really bet on Greece again..

Gamecast says K. Papadopoulos made the error that lead to the goal. Oops, I have him on my fantasy team.. come on Greeks, don't concede too many!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
We don't know how to manage our money or possession.

For fucks sake, the producers has been terrible. Again we are stuck watching a replay instead of a dangerous situation. The other day they were filming some idiot fans instead of the match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom