• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Dammit, I knew I should have used my transfer on Dzagoev. Dude is killing it! :\ I hope Russia keeps their clean sheet going.. I sold Clichy and added Zhirkov instead.

fuenf

Russia 1-0 Poland

untitled-4gomvq.gif

wtf is the goalkeeper doing? where he's standing he has no chance to get the cross or to defend the ball on the line

Anderson

Arshavin's such a magnificently talented footballer. Wenger should have just let him roam.

Any zenit or Russian fans know how he's played since he went back on loan there?

Had such talent but he was anonymous too much at Arsenal, playing put of position can't make him so poorly for us and amazing for the national team surely?

Any zenit or Russian fans know how he's played since he went back on loan there?

Had such talent but he was anonymous too much at Arsenal, playing put of position can't make him so poorly for us and amazing for the national team surely?

He was bad and out of shape when he first got there but got better as the season went on to pretty much where he is now.

CassSept

CassSept some more info???

Sorry, missed that post among goal spam.

I was near the entrance to the fan zone as it itself was full. Seems LOTS of hooligans are there, probably mainly from Legia. It started innocent enough, with the usual pseudo-anti-communism stuff they sing.
Then some got on a nearby short building and started throwing firecrackers all around (one exploded right in front of me, sigh). Then burning of flags and scarfs commenced. Finally police intervened. Bottles started flying everywhere. I saw and felt gas too. More and more police came and as I was leaving I saw they were seemingly slowly getting it under control. That was only the first 15 minutes, mind you. I think it getting uglier it's a given. Thankfully a lot of police squads everywhere.

Fucking animals.

Salvadora

He was bad and out of shape when he first got there but got better as the season went on to pretty much where he is now.

Rumours are that he'll go there permanently in the summer. It really is a shame because you can clearly see how good he is when he is played in his preferred position.

Garjon

Okay, how do Bet365 get their adverts to the broadcaster with the live odds already in? Surely with the short time between the end of the game and the advert being shown, it would be impossible to get the correct odds in for when the advert gets shown.

John Dunbar said:
i don't know anything about football, but my expert opinion is that russia is the best side in the tournament thus far.

More than a few people who consider themselves football experts would agree with you.

It's either them or Italy for me so far.

Rumours are that he'll go there permanently in the summer. It really is a shame because you can clearly see how good he is when he is played in his preferred position.

It will be an interesting choice who Spaletti will play when Danny comes back from injury. He'll probably try to fit them both into the line up but the question is where.

CassSept

Update for those interested: my friends who remained over there are evacuating, apparently hools are going all in, clashes between them and the police are getting worse and worse. And it's only half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom