• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, missed that post among goal spam.

I was near the entrance to the fan zone as it itself was full. Seems LOTS of hooligans are there, probably mainly from Legia. It started innocent enough, with the usual pseudo-anti-communism stuff they sing.
Then some got on a nearby short building and started throwing firecrackers all around (one exploded right in front of me, sigh). Then burning of flags and scarfs commenced. Finally police intervened. Bottles started flying everywhere. I saw and felt gas too. More and more police came and as I was leaving I saw they were seemingly slowly getting it under control. That was only the first 15 minutes, mind you. I think it getting uglier it's a given. Thankfully a lot of police squads everywhere.

Fucking animals.
Damn, good thing you're alright. You're in Warsaw right now? Hope the police can keep it under control

MMaRsu

Derpsteiger gonna lose hard tomorrow

5YOvi.png

CassSept said:
Update for those interested: my friends who remained over there are evacuating, apparently hools are going all in, clashes between them and the police are getting worse and worse. And it's only half time.

Wow, sounds like a terrible situation. Stay safe, man.

CassSept

Damn, good thing you're alright. You're in Warsaw right now? Hope the police can keep it under control

Yeah. Helis are circling over the city since early afternoon and there are police squads literally everywhere, I never saw anything like that. They are all over the fanzone and around it, but I still fear what will happen once the match ends.

I knew it would be bad, especially once Russian Independence March was allowed, but not that soon.

KKRT00

Sorry, missed that post among goal spam.

I was near the entrance to the fan zone as it itself was full. Seems LOTS of hooligans are there, probably mainly from Legia. It started innocent enough, with the usual pseudo-anti-communism stuff they sing.
Then some got on a nearby short building and started throwing firecrackers all around (one exploded right in front of me, sigh). Then burning of flags and scarfs commenced. Finally police intervened. Bottles started flying everywhere. I saw and felt gas too. More and more police came and as I was leaving I saw they were seemingly slowly getting it under control. That was only the first 15 minutes, mind you. I think it getting uglier it's a given. Thankfully a lot of police squads everywhere.

Fucking animals.

In what zone were You?

MMaRsu

Update for those interested: my friends who remained over there are evacuating, apparently hools are going all in, clashes between them and the police are getting worse and worse. And it's only half time.

:(( fucking hell arrest the lot and cancel the cup in russia fuck that noise man.

operon

thats the second time today i've seen a player go down holding their face and soon as they get nothing they get up real quick

operon

POLSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom